Japan (small island)

Japan (small island)
>has the most advanced technology and the best entertainment and the best literally everything

MURICA (big MURICAN size country)
>"Look guys, we stacked TWENTY meat patties this time!"

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/L3kXaQc.gif
imgur.com/36Yc5kW.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=xOhQ5ZVXqIk
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1000343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>has the most advanced technology
You average Japanese person is very tech illiterate and they still use out-dated technology.
Take your weeb fantasies and fuck off, retard.

Because Japanese society is despressing and closed off and focused on achieving instead of living and American society is about strength in community and inviting everyone over to your neighborhood barbecue

WEEBS

OUT

Becoz burgurs *brrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaap*

>see retarded post
>check flag
>United States
every time

>countries that got nuked twice
>countries that make anime

Why do Sup Forums posters desperately hate Japan and Weebs?
I dont give a fuck ofc anymore since im a pretty hardcore Sup Forums poster and know how things turned out and goes on but im strongly curious

I mean, you all sound awkward, tryhard and unnatural in the opposite way. I see theres some common strong hivemind which is redditors karma shit tier.

And I gotta say, why do you innocently LOVE AMERICA so much or end up accepting it such a "tolerant" way while hating Japan to the core?

Its safe to say Sup Forums is an Ameriboo board now but Ive wondered nobody has pointed it out. Or should I accept this Ameriboo™ Sup Forums and its style?

OP is a textbook example of a true weeb, though.

Why did you reply to my post?

Japs don't participate in board culture
Thus they are disliked

Nobody loves burgers here

Your gook island is just overrated as fuck

We like nips and purely hate americans here.

You can tell that now it even looks FRESH and nostalgic here, and instead the same kind of Ameriboos self-introductions have been openly accepted by everyone, like all the MAGA things and even much more blatant and shitter ones than this.

Which one. This? If so, never mind.

Sounds like you are the Ameriboo

We can like or not Japanese culture, but they have a unique culture, they are even a civilisation.

Amerifatland is not even a country or a nation, nowadays they do not even belong to Western civilization, they are just a state created for merely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe, Asia and Latinamerica, plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

Japan has a higher literacy rate than most western countries. Because they learn kanji from a very young age.

Can't you read? Probably not, 'cause nipgooks have hilariously bad english skills

japanese '''''''''''''women'''''''''''

the funniest Japanese cooking
imgur.com/L3kXaQc.gif
imgur.com/36Yc5kW.gif

OP knows how to release the frustration of the mobs using Japan as the target, just like president.

I don't hate Japan you spastic English teacher

what is the point of this?

your english sounds shitter

Why is their soft power so shit? Weebs can only sustain their entertainment for so long.

UK or the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=xOhQ5ZVXqIk

>shitter
*shittier

You dumb gook, pic related is shitter

good old Muhammad helping the nip with his english

>most advanced technology and the best entertainment and the best literally everything
stop joeking

why you so upset anyway. it only makes you look more and more like an ameriboo and justifies my view.

This. Rangeban Japanese IPs

You're retarded.

>the best entertainment

Wow, what Central State do you live in dumbass redneck? First of all, you must know SHIT about Tokyo. Their technology is way more advanced than ours. Don't go saying stupid shit like "DURR HURR WE CAN BLOW THEM UP" Well wow, fucktard, that does you a lot of good in your everyday life, doesn't it? Asians are better at living a healthier life, and because of that have better skin and better everything. Hey, I'm white and I'm saying this; thing is, your little rant was RIDICULOUS. It definitely shows that YOU have some insecurities about yourself. It's like you're so jealous that you hate asians. I'm sorry , but being white and someone with NOT a huge amount of undeserved sense of pride (AKA douche bag faggot), I have to say that Japanese people are just awesome and superior to acne ridden white people like you. (And their contributions are AMAZING, thank you very much, redneck racist ASSHOLE.)

>Central State do you live in
Australia has no centeral states if he was anywhere away from the coast he wouldn't have internet.
and hes talking about the average person
schools hardly have good computers if they have them at all. and they only just started using smartphones. you can see how backwards the average persons tech is.

just because the country has current tech doesn't mean the people do
>Asians
the majority of asians are in india and china and have shit lives.

how is calling out someones
>ASIANS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN US
racist?

why nips never respect Sup Forums board culture and just shitpost gibberish?

I like Japan!

I was just about to say. Japan has a lot of excess meals advertised regularly. Mostly in american restaurants, maybe, but you won't see a hamburger x10 patties to celebrate a tenth anneversary in america.

Fug.

lol

My words!

Island peoples are genetically superior to mainlander scum

>Island peoples are genetically superior to mainlander scum
literally incorrect. less competition and diversity stops the progress of a species. both genetically and technologically. if you are secluded you have no other group to compete with, if china and japan didnt have a connection japan would be like any other secluded island and if america didnt force them to open up they would have not developed modern society.

That's genetic ideology, the truth is that the settler effect causes rapid evolution through elimination of hereditary weaknesses brought by variance, the homogeneity means less new possibly flawed (likely hereditary disease or handicap, increased rates of cancers) genes get past each generation of the process of DNA replication, less problems to be solved each time but the same time and resources to use to eliminate problems, that's why Icelanders and Japanese live the longest lives in the world, and are very disease free, Icelanders are also notably physically strong and athletic

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1000343

Certainly true in your case, but it's not always guarranteed. Just look at corscicans, Taiwanese and Puerto Ricans. Isolation doesn't always give the best results.

what i wanted to tell is, yeah his post is fucking weebshit, its too obvious to everyone, but at the same time its not something really denied by any means. its not as bad as many Sup Forums posters think. its weebshit but also classic and a kind of 4chans tradition, and. more importantly, its non-ideological/racial.

since too many Sup Forumsack redditors have come here, only ideological, political, race-baitish/identity political posts have been appreciated. once these "weeaboo" threads come out, everyone suddenly turns out to be salty/edgy and tries to kick him out.
yet somehow ameriboos can easily get a pass to shitpost anytime, even though most of them are literal Sup Forums garbage based on american alt-right views or fucking shitty twitter dramas which are mostly race bait.

it feels pretty sectarian and unfunny, at least to me. id say these weebshits are more cultural and healthier than those ideological/political/racial trash.

Kanji doesn't mean shit if your public sector still uses floppies

I think you're making a big deal out of nothing.
Nobody hates Japan, they just hate weebs and people that spam moeshit on Sup Forums

>hates Japan
the only people on Sup Forums that hate japan are the Koreans that post here
most like japan its just anoying seeing
>why is the west so much worse than japan
>why is japan so much better than us
>i wish i was japanese

It's also annoying seeing people call you a weeb for liking anything from Japan too, though.

im talking about those threads about a comparison between japan and somewhere in the west or just about something japanese/east-asian. maybe you dont know much about such threads. this doesnt usually happen on "exclusive" threads about each euro country, america, etc, apart from some meme'd countries like sweden.

when it comes to japan or some asian topics on Sup Forums, i think, over 60-70% of them are about cucktrash or those anti-weeb/japan shit. as i said on my first post, i dont care about japans reputations on here but the contents of the threads. its full of american alt-right parrots, too one-sided, unfunny. over there they all start chanting that way regardless of their flag, baiting the japanese alt-rights.

this is one of the reasons i have hardly seen any japan threads anymore. i have now posted only on those "exclusive" threads about something western.

Show us your katana collection mate

>uses flip phones
>uses fax machines
>no air conditioning
>no credit cards(cash economy)
So developed
>best entertainment
Their acting is shit,they have one of the worst movie acting and cgi

>the best entertainment

I don't hate Japan. I hate weebs.

this this so much this
>entertainment
ikr the only thing we like are some games and anime 90% of anime is trash and the 9% is decent and 1% is amazing
to us japan looks so successful because it seems popular but American media smashes it. which is sad. i hate America.

Right,most anime is just wanking material and serve no artistic purpose whatsover.
And when it comes to videogames they have heavily shifted to their internal japanese market pulling visual novels and jrpgs from their ass like they have never before.
Just think about it,the Resident Evil,Silent Hill,Metal Gear solid and Demon souls/dark souls series have something in common:''They're based on western folk,people,settings,locations,etc''
This fascination for japan is one of the most overrated things today.Like,99% of people that go to japan nowadays have anime as a pretext for their visit