Watch thread

Watch thread.
What are you wearing?

bamping

is that the Kailash model?

It's evening, no photo near to hand.

Citizen, eco-drive, sapphire, alligator leather.

Not a bling piece, but not a child's toy.

Traverse.
Kailash has a silicon band and a different bezel, among other things.

One of these.

Im looking forward to get the Kailash at some point as a travel watch, pretty neat in my opinion. also is made in Finland.

it is true the horror stories about the Vostok quality control? how´s been your piece?

Traverse is made in Finland too. Very few Suunto products are actually made elsewhere. Got a bit unlucky, because right after I bought this, they released the Alpha version, which has red backlight and sapphire glass. Would have been better for my use.
I'd personally go with Elementum Terra Steel over Kailash but that's just because I like ascetic things. Get the copper one.

My dads old promaster

Centimental reasons priceless

my go to watch

Those look fucking gay as shit

Only decent watch itt

Are you a grill?

>Centimental
lol

no u

No.

>are you retarded?

MkII

Come at me, faggots.

thats the hands of a prepubescent boy...fucking pedo faggots i swear to fuck

My fucking man

Molex Watches are best watches

From wrist to the tip of middle finger: 210 mm
Palm width: 90 mm
Wrist circumference: 180 mm

Damn its stuck at 4:20

What showbag did that come in?

Time to get a big boy watch ladies: Breitling Superocean Heritage 46

>because I like ascetic things

Cringe

Are you practicing Japanese and watching sword technique videos too? And own 7 kimonos?

fukin jews

lol too bad you're a pinner bitch wit a lil wrist

nice skx bro.
I'd switch that rubber strap to somehting more comfortable like an isofrane or a seiko flat vent rubber man.

Holy shit this picture is a meme now

It might be slightly fast, but it's tough, it looks nice, and it's decently heavy.
It's great for a $70 mechanical watch.
>dat smooth sweeping second hand

The bottom right, one of the best purchases in my life.

why the best? Does it help you tell time better than other watches?

Nope not better, not sure what but I just it's just calming and I feel like shit will work out when I have it on. I know it makes no sense but fuck it, it is what it is.

>2016
>wearing wrist fedoras.

Mine

Oh, one of you again...
I like ascetic things. = I want a product that does X, not X, Y and Z, because Y and Z are features I would never use.
Same goes for everything else.

Open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate then.

It don't matter what other people think as long as it helps how you feel and think user.

Damn, I was gonna take a picture but then I realised that I left my watch in 1998

Apple watch master race reporting in

Oh look at you, posting shit about fedoras. Shit you don't like are not fedoras. They're people that used your mother like a cum rag

Just got this like it very much.

actually I just put the rubber on, I had it on a nato is more water friendly with the summer heat.

Can I get a handjob with those hands? I'll cum in seconds :)

Thanks user. I don't know what it is, it's a really old house and I'm pretty sure Napoleon Boaparte and the Wright bothers had Vacherons. So I feel like a bit of history and if it's been around that long I hope maybe someday my great fucking grandkids may think it's a cool old watch (if they even know what the fuck a mechanical watch is by then)

Ref. 16610. D Serial.

Rolex GMT master race always reporting in.

farmer pleb, get a job so you can get on time.

Nice vintage GMT. Got any closer shots?

babbys first dive watch

That hand actually makes me mad

Received several good reviews on the watch community. That's a great budget diver.

Got an old pocket watch from my great uncle hidden around somewhere. Its broken but i want to get it fixed. I think it's the coolest shit ever.

Its a fucking whale fin

Just got this, honestly, the first non-throw away watch I've ever gotten

impressive, very nice.

czech my work watch

I want to see a picture of your watch.

Speedy

I know right, it's cool as fuck to me to think about the shit that that pocket watch might have seen. Could have been checking the time the first time he met your great aunt or when something tragic happened. Seems like much or our lives are cataloged by the time in which it happened.

"Man on the FUCKING MOON," Archie Luxury.

Love it.

One of my pocket watches from 1900. Both work

Thats the way i think about it too. Our lives are defined by time so much that it almost seems crazy not to have a timepiece on you. Not a phone or some shit but an actual mechanical watch.

My other pocket watch

was going to get an oris sixty five but I decided against it and went with a tudor black bay heritage, was it a good choice?

back/movement

Who the fuck wears a watch anymore?

back/movment

Wear this every now and then.

I do. You don't have to like it nigger, I love it.

watch thread with only three actual watches in it

Citizen
Moon phase
Timestamp or GTFO

What about mine faggot ass fuck.

You forgot the Rolex GMT vintage

Thanks for the closeups. Don't EVER refinish the dial or watch. Keep it original.

Hey OP, nice watch! Get a new strap though.

Because you asked, but I ain't your nigger so not going to take a new pic of it.

Word up. Just had a guy work on it. he knows not to fuck with anything. it's '67 mint condition. I posted it the other day too

gmt is cool but what i really want is an Exploror 2

my bad, missed it

Nice. Was that handed down or did you have to hunt it down?

casio 158 everyday lol, nostalgia for me... feels timeless

Cool thanks faggot. I like your watch.

Thanks, it's simple but I think classy.

that rivet bracelet... drool. how much did you pay for it?

My feelies

>Centimental

Aw yeah bro. The only watch i wear. And it goes great with whatever you wear.

> What are you wearing?
Umm... Khakis?

Came with the watch. I think the old rivets get up there in price though. 2-3k I believe if you can find ones without aftermarket links.

wearing a Hamilton right now. saving for either a Super Ocean or an Explorer 2/Submariner no date.