This is way better than that American Football shit

Every song is good, way more cohesive and is ACTUALLY emo with some screaming and aggressiveness. Not that pussy indie rock American Football shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9TpM2FRu-4
emosideproject.bandcamp.com/album/the-end-of-something
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's nice honey

>listening to emo and calling other emo "pussy"

cmon

american football is your safe space equivalent.

American Football is alright, but it gets old after a couple listens. TDAG just means more and more to me the more I live. Every time I revisit it it's like I'm hearing it for the first time.

Pic related, my close second.

Without getting into the whole genre categorizing debate, what else sounds like American Football? As in, a relaxed melancholic sound brought together by multiple wandering guitar lines and just the right amounts of beat fuckery

I MISS YOU

i listen to the bonus untitled boombox tracks more than the actual album now

Chinese Football

their second LP was ok

Mineral, The Van Pelts, Algernon Cadwallader

I think the exact opposite. I was late to the party for both albums, with TDAG coming first because I could take it much better as a whole, but it has worn out with every revisit I've done to it while I still listen to American Football almost monthly and don't feel like it has lost any of it's charm for me.

People like you are the reason I prefer American Footbal.

>prefering bands for anything except the music

Not gonna lie, Chinese Football is pretty fuckin dope. I like them more than American Football. Tim was always the better Kinsella vocalist.

Thankfully, the music is also better.

But yeah, their respective fanbases keep me from ever listening to Tool, Melvins, Ween etc.

people will fight me for this but death cab is like an american football with better pop sensibility and concise songwriting

youtube.com/watch?v=_9TpM2FRu-4

Reminds me too much of metalcore

fucking finally someone else showing Death Cab some love

People on this board are retarded, early Death Cab is a Midwest Emo/ Slowcore band. Fury Little Things is their best song btw.

This album has some good songs and a lot of shit ones though.

American Football is more math rock and its very much it's own thing. It's also a lot more consistent. Personally I prefer it but there are a lot better emo albums out there.

>Whenever If Ever
>The Power of Failing
>EndSerenading
>Do You Know Who I Am?
>Masked Dancers: Concern In So Many Things You Forget Where You Are
>Just Got Back From the Discomfort - We're Alright
>Clarity

to name the best

fuck I forgot the Algernon Cadwallader albums fuck they're good

empire! empire! i was a lonely estate
Trust me

brand new is one of the worst bands ever.

Which makes even more amazing how they could pull off exactly one good album.

It's like it's not even theirs

>A lot of shit songs
Handcuffs is literally the only arguably shitty song on here
Fuck u

>Daisy
>Bad
Pick one

All these album are great but How it feels to be on something or look now look again are better and probably the best emo albums desu

Pretend

This is as good as emo gets

You won't be able to go back to emo after listening to TBLA's albums, esp Discomfort and Masked Dancers

It straight up just makes all other emo sound washed out

Not sure if emo or post-punk but it would be one of the best releases or either.

emosideproject.bandcamp.com/album/the-end-of-something

Brand New is very bad. Not good at all. Literally sheltered 11 year old DC Talk loving baptist Christian's first step into secular music.

I love American Football but just can't get into Brand New no matter how hard I try

handcuffs is great. Untitled is meh 6/10

>YFW
>Deja
>Bad

This isn't really even emo it's more just indie rock

handcuffs is grrrreat

(You)

Handcuffs is outstanding

>bashes american football
>sucks devil and god's dick

This is better

IN A CAR UNDERWATER WITH TIME TO KILL

>anime icon

lol

i thought that is a dino jr song?

>post-punk

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
DO ME A FAVOR BABY
DON'T REPLY

;_;

Did you mean Little Fury Bugs?

They're both great albums, and they're not meant to compete with each other. If you want them to, that's your own problem.