how do you feel about the band Ghost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6A-IoOEPbUs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNtshTncKgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love them

What's a good tune then

I'm not much of a metal guy, but they're pretty good

Seems like a gimmick... Music is mediocre.
>2edgy4me

They're great. I've hraed them criticized as being "scooby doo metal", but maybe its just my aspurgers that i like them all the more.

Fucking love Ghost was gonna go see them in Louisville in a couple weeks but a family member fucked me outta 140$ so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6A-IoOEPbUs

what stupid faggot told you that?

I've seen a lot of bands over the years and they're definitely one of the top 3 best bands I've seen live. Great music, great stage presence.

>Kentucky
Family of meth heads. Your uncle dates high school girls and drives a Firebird, right?

Another great tune. Lots of atmosphere.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNtshTncKgQ

Finally a thread about a good band.

I saw them at Rockville earlier this year. I was on a fuck ton of acid though and even though I was like 5 feet away from the stage I didn't hear a single note of what they played.

They're alright.

some facebook normie. They're super fun live tho!!

from their imagery I was hoping for something more like King Diamond, or at the least something alot more different than their vocalist
it's just my opinion but I didn't find alot interesting in this other than the video

love them

I actually found out about them through Sup Forums right before they dropped their last album. Maybe this is a sign...

Also, saw Candlemass live with Papa Emeritus doing guest vocals, two months ago. Shit was great.

Naw my uncle has no driver license due to many DUIs hes an alcoholic pill head who isn't allowed around the family anymore. However my Aunt not related by blood does do Meth and my Aunt related by blood is an alcoholic. I'm also a functioning alcoholic.

Anymore questions about Kentucky families?

I appreciate their music, my friends dig them but I could never get into them. They have a very unique sound though and I think their production is phenomenal.