Ask a guy who is over samsung cell phone department tech support for a select location (call center) anything

Ask a guy who is over samsung cell phone department tech support for a select location (call center) anything

apple or samsung

Samsung, they pay 100% of my bill which I am down with.

why do you support south korea when they slaughtered so many americans?

Uh I just run a call center focused on tech support don't know anything about slaughtering koreans.

yes you do faggot.....you work for the government we went to war for and ended up losing hundreds of thousands of lives all for the sake of south koreas freedom. it wasnt even our fight to begin with. you make me sick you fascist pig

stop making excuses for your Korean government. traitor racist

You wanna talk to someone about an unlocked bootloader?

of all the jobs you could have made a career out of you go and work for a foreign company instead of an amercan one to support your fellow country men and communities.......i hope you burn in hell

I am white and born in states I have nothing to do with korea

What bootloader

white trash ..........doesnt even realize the Korean government pay him just enough to live to be able to make them more money and richer off of the dead americans lives that were sacrificed on their soil. i hope all your children die horrible deaths and get gang raped by niggers

They actually pay me a ton of money I live very comfortably.

I have an s7 that also caught fire. Why not recall on the 7?

comfortably sucking dick i bet

only faggots own the S7

Right now we are only acknowledging note 7 issues even though we are getting truck loads of calls about s7 and s7 edge. Call in and tell them what happend, they will tell you that you will get a call back and take care of it.

They mailed me a new one. no big deal just curious

Does anyone ever before they did?

Ya, its only one of the most powerful smartphones on the market.. with one of the best low light cameras as well..

Get the fuck out of here with your iPhone bullshit.. faggot

Why the fuck are samsung so tragically bad at updating android? No matter how new your hardware is, you can pretty much guarantee that they're going to stop developing the OS for your hardware 2 years later.

Take for example my samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1. 2014 edition - does it even have fucking marshmallow? No. Why? Cause samsung is run by fucking jews.

Ní dóigh liom go bhfuil sé ag smaoineamh maith

>wanting to "upgrade"
>not realizing every release has been aids and removed decent features while breaking other
>since fucking 4.0

>Samsung Sued Over Exploding Galaxy S7 Edge
>most powerful smartphone
fuck outta here with your communist bullshit

>Cause samsung is run by fucking jews.
correction, theyre run by fucking ching chongs

Whereabouts in India are you from

Actually, N hasn't been all that bad.

kek

why are you a faggot that sells shitty plastic korean phones and why are you indian?

bow to the iPhone you tard

kek