It's thr Wack Packers give football picks episode

>it's thr Wack Packers give football picks episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNBNE1_Xe3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cBzXU2aGFEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's the high pitch eric calls eric the midget pretending to be kelly clarkson kc and artie episode

>it's an elegant elliot offen episode

NOW THAT'S GANGSTER TALK

>I bet your little hands make my cock look huge

people still listen to this old jew?

no, but old-ish stuff is gold.

>it's a Howard yells at Gary for an hour episode

is the show still on? How many vacation days is he up to now?

His older shows range from great to god tier. The current show is a fucking mess though.

He only works three days a week now. Since this week had a holiday there were only two shows this week. It's pretty sad how little energy he puts into what was once a great channel.

>it's a "last night someone called CNN and yelled Baba Booey hahahaha xD do we have the tape yet?" episode

Yea, that and the recent string of wack pack deaths caused me not to renew.

I'll be damned if it wasn't the greatest thing ever for a time though.

>Jewish teeth from Auschwitz
>cup of used urine from milton berle, with a certificate of authenticity

I'LL TAKE YOUR FUCKIN' EYES OUT! RIGHT!?

RIIIIGHT!?

the new show has nothing going for it;
artie's gone, sal and richard have been pussy whipped, best wackpackers are dead, beet is retired, stern has gone full hollywood A list, robin has cancer.

I don't think he has wanted to do the show for like 10 years, sometimes he seems to get sucked into a fun bit but that just makes the rest of the show stand out as being bad

It seems like he doesn't want to be responsible for his whole staff losing their jobs if he leaves

WHEN THEY SEE ME IN MY EXIGUOUS AND DIAPHANOUS LINGERIE JOGGING THE STREETS, THEY TURN THEIR HEADS

his vocabulary is actually amazing, the main detective that busted him even said elliot was hands down the smartest conman he's ever come across

he must have had one fucked up childhood though

You've soiled the sanctity of my home!
YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING ANTI-CHRIST!

At the peak of the first Sirius contract Artie sold out Carnegie Hall, now he barely fills shitty local clubs. People forget how big a deal that time was. There was an entire news crew dedicated to the show. It was amazing. I can't believe it's gotten so bad.

Yea he is obviously intelligent, but goddamn is he fucking crazy

They still have a newscrew, might not be as large, but Jon Lieberman was doing embedded segments in the homes of the wackpackers. It was pretty good.

Just seems like Howard doesn't have the energy, I mean it seems like every other week he had a holiday so it was two shows...

HAHAHAHAAHAH
HAHAHA

HA

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHA

can someone tell me why did LisaG leave the show? did she leave on good terms?

I thought for sure he'd retire this year with contract talks going. He's 62 and worth half a billion dollars. But then he signs for five fucking years? I just want to know why.

At this point Sour Shoes could do all the voices and it would be the same

Before I failed to renew she was still with the show. I didn't know she left. I would have figured every player in the show would hold onto those jobs, because as the first search result for lisa g shows, they can't get work anywhere else.

>they can't get work anywhere else
I thought this was always a meme howard pulled on everybody. why wouldn't they be able to find a job?

SJW Stern censors him now too. A couple months ago Sour jokingly used the phrase spear chucker when he was sitting in and it was instantly edited out of all replays. Him becoming so pc is absolutely bizarre.

>its a wendy the retard is now wendy the mentally deficient episode

Budget constraints. They're getting rid of everyone not absolutely necessary for the main show. Same reason they got rid of all the HTV guys.

>It's a Howard does a better job of interviewing guests than any of the primetime late night show hosts episode

they all have radio related jobs
>dead industry
they all have a lot of drama and dirty laundry on the air
>liabilities
everything is PC these days, even the show itself has self censsored.

that great nasty writing from before isn't rewarded much these days

> it's a Sour Shoes jizzes in his pants because LisaG padded him on the back episode

>the slow adult

what the fuck was the point of going to satellite.

I was on a family trip during howards first week on sirius and we were listening to him talk about the use of nigger on the air and the freedom they had

they heard that he applied to mcdonalds so they had someone call him to interview, and he had no idea, and he would do his baby voice and go into george takei/bababooey impressions

dude is whacked, apparently he was already weird before his head injury too though

>it's a high pitch jerks off to Donny Wahlgberg episode

>"WHO'S HIGH PITCH?"

I miss Eric the Midget.

>It's a "Sal and Richard get a Christian radio host to say 'Loose Cunt', 'Normous Cock', and 'Gay Bath House'" episode

Me too. I listen to his calls every day. He was the best thing to ever happen to the show.

>Gabe Oytoucher

This is the greatest thing that ever happened
youtube.com/watch?v=lNBNE1_Xe3Y

This is another great HPE video that recently got reuploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=cBzXU2aGFEA

>it's a Artie dozes off on the escalator because he has "low sugar" episode

>curio cabinet for sale, just a couple jizz stains

Artie didn't actually think he was fooling anybody with that shit, did he? When he finally fessed up to being back on heroin, I think the general reaction was "No shit".

>"My grandson just learned how to pump off, and he's spraying all over the place"

My fucking sides.

I think many of the staff believed him for a long time.
I just don't get how come the callers didn't call him up on that shit, but I guess they filter the calls badly.

>It's a Gilbert crosses the line during the news episode

YA WANNA BINDI ON THIS?! OHH

>his name is jimmy
>you know what to do
>you KNOW what to do