Tfw smoking 200 cigarettes a day, anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>tfw smoking 200 cigarettes a day, anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Swap cigarettes with dicks

bullshit

10 packs a day, no lie?
If true, mad respect brother.
Enjoy emphysema

Smoke yourself through to the other side you too deep now nigga. Fuck sucks to be you

assuming you get 8 hours of sleep a night you smoke a cigarette ever 4.8 mins? you should be dead.

fucking this

when I was doing labor work i'd maybe come close to a pack, even when i'm on a bender no way will I do any more than 2

At 5-7 minutes a cigarette that's a lit cigarette in your hand approximately 17 hours a day.

right whenever I smoke more than a pack in a day my lungs hurt and all my muscles are sore. That's when i resolve to quit then wake up and smoke a cig first thing lmao.

put in your mind the harming effects that smoking drains from your life.

if you're able to realize whats the deeper problem of smoking then stack the source.

what has worked for me is going cold turkey. o convincing my self while slowly i diminished its use that these are nasty and why should i continue?

Fuck off liar. Unless you're smoking out of both nostrils and your goatse.cx ass, no fucking way.

holy fuck my negro, i thought you were talking about a few a day like 5 or six.

800 cigarettes a day here
AMA

Start working out... Running... Something cardio based and intensive breathing based. You have too much time on your hands to smoke that much.

I knew a woman who actually tried this. Didn't work though. It was probably just an excuse to be a whore.

There's a lot of mathematicians on Sup Forums lately.

So many fucking newfags

That's a carton a day! No way man! How can you even afford that?

Timestamp of cheetofingers.

Thank you for being an unhealthy faggot

Could be 8 packs a day if op is smoking king sized packs.

It's clearly b8 you retard

Shweet dubs. No prize though.

How?

I've smoked for 6 years and I was half a pack a day at worst. Only time I have ever gone through a pack in a day is if I was out drinking.

Pro-tips play more pc, try to get a trap gf will keep you busy with sex , work out

If op actually smoked that much I'd double he'd have the capacity to walk to the kitchen to grab a sandwich.

The number grows higher and higher! You better be by 500 by tomorrow morning

Doubt

King size refers to the length of the cigarette, it'd be 8 if he was smoking 25 packs, 10 if they're 20 packs. 200 cigarettes is a carton, so he's smoking a carton of cigarettes daily.

40$ x 365 do the math

woah, dude, slow down!
like a month ago it was 75 per day.
you really are taking up the pace

King sized packs where I live are 25 cigs nothing to do with length. You can get 20 or 25 packs of short cigs or of long cigs. It varies geographically.

>respect

I don't respect people who smoke.

Just quit, you faggot.

900 cigarettes a day AMA

wouldn't it be easier to just eat them

am i stupid or does this same thread get posted like every few months. same picture and all

ps. im high

Probably.

OP are you Romanian?

This is a daily thread that's been going on for more the now. I see it at least 4 times a week