Fact: women are horrible, liars, traitors, stupid and ultimately turn into fat grannies

Fact: women are horrible, liars, traitors, stupid and ultimately turn into fat grannies.

Knowing this why should you have any respect for them?

And if you don't respect them why do you wait for them to turn 18 to use as sex objects?

Why is it morally wrong to rape little girls if you know what they will become, materialistic, gold digging, demon traitors with no remorse.

Smite them in the beginning I say.

It goes without saying they shouldn't have the right to vote either as they're so easily emotionally manipulated by the media and can't be logically reasoned with.

I'll add that once a woman can't have children anymore (40) she is only a burden.

Seriously might as well kill them at 40 rather than let them consume frivolously and act horrible for another 40 so years while being an eyesore to look at.

Finally, something I can get behind. Kill all women! So when I get home I'll 15 fuckin seconds of peace!

And did you know that maturbating causes hair loss?

When we are aroused the hormone that enables us an erection is DHT. The more you demand the production of this hormone (by fapping) the more DHT builds up in your scalp and causes the hair follicles to die.

You'll notice hairs become thinner as well as fall out.

Now realise the cause of masturbation is these succubus draining you of your vitality.

Ask a married man how happy he is. He dreams of the day he will be free again. Free of this burdensome woman that becomes uglier by the day.

Alright, you convinced me, I'll suck dick

I say we just kill them at the point of diminishing returns.

If 40 is the end of their egg cycle then there's no use for them whatsoever after that as women have no intelligence to pass on.

Even 40 is modest because their looks have left them long ago.

Gays have no purpose either and only create more gays as you should know most boys turn gay because someone shaped their sexuality in youth. Usually a priest or any faggot.

Oh yeah, women are fuckin horrible, selfish children with no sense of duty or honor. I love my girlfriend but don't kid yourself mates. Have a backup plan, and don't slip up and get get comfortable. It's better to just be single if you can manage it.

Alright then, you convinced me, I won't suck dick.

Whole lotta samefag in here

Stfu cuck

Why are you preaching to the choir? I'm sure a large number of us only find females useful for sex.

the best thing for civilisation is European ethno states and all females be seen as property. The age of consent should also be abolished.

Girls are terrible yes, rape of a minor is still bad

you do know we can all see the poster count?

Only little girls are loveable. Prove me wrong.

But not as bad as living with a woman. Plus they tend to keep their mouths shut at fear of being humiliated. I say do it.

Why? You know she is bound to become a traitor. Might as well get her first. This is called the art of winning.

Cuck

Shekelberg has found the thread.

Shut it down!

This is now a sissy fap roulette thread

(o--o)

Rolling

you don't wont to wear them out before they are actually hot. duh

I wonder what you look like?

Fat and weak with a bald spot I imagine.

Fact: OP's are horrible, liars, traitors, stupid and ultimately turn into fat faggots.

Knowing this why should you have any respect for them?

And if you don't respect them why do you wait for them to turn 18 to use as sex objects?

Why is it morally wrong to rape OP if you know what they will become, Weebs, MRA's, Traps with no remorse.

Smite them in the beginning I say.

It goes without saying they shouldn't have the right to vote either as they're so easily emotionally manipulated by MLP and can't be logically reasoned with.

oh shit is my webcam on? You got a perfect image of me you immaculate hunk of masculinity.

Idiot you think they won't be fucking guys like the sluts they are at 12?

You know nothing.

And "hot" just makes you want to cum all the time this is how they drain your life energy.

Little girls give you life energy. This is a major key to immortality.