Why are blue eyes or light-colored eyes so attractive over dark colored eyes?

Why are blue eyes or light-colored eyes so attractive over dark colored eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Early_life_and_career
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called Aryan master race for a reason.

People only like blue eyes because it's rare in your countries. If everyone had blue eyes it would be shit.

In Finland, even though we have over 80% blue eyed people, we use the term sinisilmäinen (blue-eyed) as an insult for someone who is naieve or gullible.

because brown eyes are the color of shit

What's she doing with him

In the Netherlands we say:

"I trust you on your blue eyes" to say I trust you on your word.

rape

I don't really like light-colored eyes
:(

That's because in the past when you were a Spanish colony you couldn't trust the brown eyed Spanish colonial masters.

I think it's a bit related to what you said. A naive person cannot fool someone.
Except we don't have naive stereotype, but the Germans do.
But we don't trust people on their brown eyes lol.

Because it's rare, at least here in Brazil. Black hair and light eyes are my favorite combination.

Sounds similar to calling someone a blonde in america.

Although you can just dye your hair and it's not really as common of a phrase as it was 10 or 20 years ago.

it's good on girls, but shit on guys

it's literally a feminine trait now drop that boipucci, senor

When I went to a country where blue eyes are predominant, it was funny people there said that my brown eyes are exotic and nice.

I was the only person on school with black hair as a kid. Everyone always wanted to touch it. Not even kidding lol.

Posing for a picture, calm your pathetic ass down.

I'm half Asian so I also have le big black eyes. Someone with black eyes has bigger eyes than a person with blue eyes according to Dutch people apparently.

Liar. Netherlands is 100% white.

wow you figured it out! the mythical high IQ of asians.

I look south European, so I can pass as white. Besides, in the southern Netherlands, the catholic region, you have a lot of dark haired and brown haired people. Just not where I'm from.

Shut the fuck up. Go back to pandering your country out to superior Muslim Men, bitch!

are you one of those indonigger eliot rodgers?

In Finland brown eyes are considered more attractive.

Yeah. Except I don't look that Asian. In high school I sometimes got asked if I was Jewish because of my black hair and eyes.

OMG... KEK
Indians do love white women though - they'll go wherever, by any means necessary, to get that white pussy!

>In Finland brown eyes are considered more attractive.

Time to go get some Finnish bunnies.

But short niggers not

you post here a lot, unless there's a lot of you.

i have seen you talk about your muh islamic heritage atleast 5 times.

It's all me. But there are more. But they don't mention it outside of the Nederdraad I believe. Unless a Japanese poster denies his war crimes then suddenly a lot of angry """""Dutch""""" people appear.

Yet they never get it, because they are short, malformed, effeminate, and 97% of them smell terrible.

I think I found another one

either way i hope geert wilders deports your ass. enjoy life in indonesia mate.

Wilders has an Indonesian mother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders#Early_life_and_career

Actually black, brown and dark colored eyes are the real deal brah.

most people on the 'right' have no problems with east Asians (or se asians), they just dont want muslims & blacks in their countries. but they cant say that in public ...

ur a fag if you care or know what color some hoes eyes are
fuckin autismos on this board lel, i swear

haha we also use that as an insult
"Sinisilmne" here

This is the most autistic thread ive seen this week so far. asian autism really is the worst form of autism.

Same goes for the present day in this country.

Spanjaarden hebben dan ook Moorse genen

Eyes are the gateway to the soul.

Who the fuck wants a dark soul?

Those are rare genes and humans crave rare things.

Kinda like how black people are niggers.

Green eyes are the true patrician's choice.

More like anal sex. HAHAHAH

Green eyes with yellow flecks. It's nice when eye color is discussed and everyone agrees that you have beautiful eyes. Green is best.

I had a Chinese friend who was luecistic. She had bright yellow hair and blue eyes. Her birth family gave her up because of it and she was adopted by Americans. Guess light colored eyes aren't appreciated by everyone.

Or the best of both worlds - one green, one blue.

Those eyes both look blue to me. One has a little brown in it.

>t brown eyed mexican bastard

It's because you're blind m8.

girls are ok I havent liked the men.

>fag
How come slum dwelling Brazilians and other 3rd worlds can consistently speak English better than Japanese?

No it's because my eyes are actually green and I can tell the difference.

I think he meant Indonesian. Since Indonesia is a former Dutch colony.

Light colored eyes are only attractive on men. Women that have brown eyes, brown hair and a light tan look and age a lot better than other women.

Japanese people are pretty insular people.

Her birth family might've been superstitious or thought her condition would've made her sickly.