/nz/lympics

Get in here kiwi bros GOLD RUSH tonight

I've been getting tired of SEETHING so much over the last week.

Swimming: Men's 10km open water marathon - Kane Radford, 12am MEDAL CHANCE (with invisible flippers)
Athletics: Women's 5000m round 1, Nikki Hamblin, Lucy Oliver, 12.30am
Kayak: Women's K1 200m final - Lisa Carrington, 12.40am GOLD MEDAL CHANCE
Athletics: Women's pole vault qualifying - Eliza McCartney, 12.45am
Cycling: Track - Men's Keirin first round, second round and finals (if qualified) - Eddie Dawkins, Sam Webster, from 1.18am MEDAL CHANCE
Athletics: Men's 1500m round 1 - Julian Matthews, Hamish Carson, Nick Willis, 1.30am
Cycling: Track - Women's omnium - 500m time trial 1.57am, flying lap 250m time trial 7.10am, 25km points race 8.05am - Lauren Ellis MEDAL CHANCE
Sailing: Men's 49er - Peter Burling and Blair Tuke, Race 10 4.05am, Race 11 5.05am, Race 12 6.05am.
Sailing: Men's 470 - Paul Snow-Hansen and Daniel Willcox, Race 8, 4.05am, Race 9 4.35am, Race 10 5.05am.
Sailing: Women's 49er FX - Alexandra Maloney and Molly Meech, Race 10 4.05am, Race 11 4.35am, Race 12 5.05am.
Sailing: Women's 470 - Jo Aleh and Polly Powrie, Race 8 4.15am, Race 9 4.35am, Race 10 5.05am.
Sailing: Laser men's medal race - Sam Meech, 4.50am MEDAL CHANCE
Sailing: Finn class medal race, Josh Junior, 5.35am
Sailing: Nacra - Gemma Jones and Jason Saunders, medal race, 6.20am MEDAL CHANCE
Golf: Women's individual stroke play - Lydia Ko, 10.30pm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coNPxQHzS6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man nz fish and chips look depressing as fuck

>poo peeland cuisine

looks better than british cuisine

oh really? does it?

and what exactly is german cuisine? big, black syrian and iraqi cocks?

Well we will most likely be getting 4 golds today so GB goldrush is all but confirmed.

NZ are probably destined for a couple more 4th places tbqh

>implying you wouldn't

Fuck off minor shitain, go back to your mosques.

This is an /nz/ thread and you're less than fucking welcome, cunts.

ho ho ho, he got you there.

Don't be sour, kraut.

Lisa Carrington in 40mins

Mushy Peas is shit and you know it

Love you kiwis. I hate tension between our nations.

>he actually thinks there's tension

just a bit of brotherly love m8

I do agree, but there are some wankers that go beyond bants.

Even Hansen and Cheika were attempting to fabricate some tension before the Bledisloe as there's currently a complete lack of any of it either side of the ditch.

>Swimming: Men's 10km open water marathon
>swimming 2 hours in open water

GOAT Godland WILL win more golds than poopeelia.

Cant wait to shit on those arseholes

I think all of NZ should collectively shit all over Austria after they protested Team Jolly in their first fucking race so they couldn't afford the second DQ.

Austria is a shit nation full of whiny shit eating losers whom are shit at sport.

On now lads

>When your oly waifu gets gold
Real good feels friends. Ty based lisa

fucking shite ain't it, what the fuck

There's huge variation in quality between shops obviously. That one isn't particularly good. Fish quality is better here than poongland no doubt.

hello, per capita kings. is this were we can talk about open water marathon?

Poo Peeland? Wouldn't like that with my fish n chips desu

>tfw no fish and chips open at 2am
oh well off to maccas

also where the fuck has the pole vault coverage been

>All Blacks

kek

KEK

What's your problem.
The Aussie there even did it alone and now will finish without a medal Probably.

>called Ferry
>is good at going through water
mind blown

Going to move to NZ next month for a year....What are some must do's? Starting off in Auckland, getting a van moving on from there.

Bring me back a angus clubhouse. Cheers

they don't do them after 10pm at the one I go to, shit sucks. gonna have to be a boss combo

dont stay in the main cities very long, wellington is nice but other than that the best parts to visit are in the south island in terms of scenery. North island has good beaches tho

Any good areas to fish and catch sea water crabs? Ill be living in a van for the most part....I have family in Wellington and Taranga so thats good to know

Go through the bay of plenty to coromandel and then to tauranga. Go climb mt maunganui. Skip rotorua even if people tell you to go there. Its meme shit for asians. Go to Napier and then through wairarapa and check out castlepoint. Then down to wellington. Get on the ferry to nelson and drive down the westcoast to greymouth and then over arthurs pass to christchurch to laugh at their rubble. Drive down to dunedin and then on to Queenstown-wanaka.

youtube.com/watch?v=coNPxQHzS6k

If you want to catch crabs, go to auckland uni and ask for a girl named ivana saric.

I wanted crabs, not warts

??

rude

PAVEL IM AWANG

reminder daniel unironically thinks his footface slag is a virgin

>BOP
>Tauranga
>climb mt maunganui
Lel no.

Aside from the Coromandel and Dunedin, the entire east coast is a boring waste of time.

Tauranga is nothing but mauao is great. Hawkes bay is better than naki.

It really depends on the weather.

If Dawkins gets eliminated here I'll be a little disappointed desu

He got BTFO. Medal hope my ass, Webster looks much better.

I honestly thought our track cycling team was decent. These cunts must be on the Piss already

Pole vault qt got through

She's got a shit voice though, sounds as if the special olympics might be more up her alley

tfw I live in the same suburb as Eliza

is this the official daniel thread?

*squash*

got myself a $20 hunger buster lads

I think you got ripped off lad

Where's the sailing?

Dudes, don't diss nz fish and chips too much. I had some of the best fish and chips ever there on holiday.

WORMeny absolutely btfo

>They said the WORM meme wouldn't stick
>"not funny" "not catchy" enough
>by now It has become an essential part of their "culture"
>in no more than 5 years AusWORMS will be the official term to call people from the forsaken island of WORMstralia
fools