Is pedophilia justifiable at all?

Is pedophilia justifiable at all?

no

No.

why not?

possible samefag

Yes, if your a animal

we are animals tho

death penalty needed around the world, universial law to protect children is needed to be introduced by the UN

Paedophilia is justifiable in the mindset that it's treated as a mental disease and not a fetish, therefore it can be treated and pedos that don't want to hirt anyone can get help. Sex offenders dont have this justification because the refuse to control their urges and thus make the choice to tiddle a kiddie.

itt felipe neto fags fanbaseando

Agreed, I would rather take a therapy route though

Heavy therapy is best, along with chemical castration

of course... it's no different than homosexuality. they are just preferences you're born with. how can nature be illegal?

Being turned on by girls under 18 is perfectly natural; we've all been there (ex, when we were

No.

This tbh fam

Shit bait

there is a difference between a pedofile and a child molester. i dont fancy children, but women... that doesnt make me a rapist.
being a pedofile is okay as long as you stay away from children, and people known to be pedos are treated unfairly as they might be actually decent people, with a slight mental disorder.

Paedophilia itself? Yes. It isn't deliberate.
Child molestation? Fuck no. Never.

What if the child consents tho

this. some of those 6 year olds are real whores. prancing around in front of you all day. fuck they ask for it.

they can't. a child can never understand how to accept a sexual action. fucking a kid is always rape

Absolutely 100%. Pedophilia is a disease, just like homosexuality. Not overtly trying to hate on fags or anything, but it's not their fault they are attracted to children. I will to me death support pedophilia, pedosexuality is a little different though. The difference between being attracted to something taboo and/or "wrong" and acting on said attractions is the problem. I definitely don't support current age of consent lawsor views, but it's probably wrong to fuck a 5 year old.

homosexuality isn't a disease

of course there is. pedos still need treatment just in case in my opinion

Yes.
Now please return to Reddit.

No and if you believe it is you need to get help. Trust me talking to someone about it can help in the long run cause its definitely a mental illness. Even if you still are attracted you can find ways of dealing with it and make sure you never follow through with it.