So about 5-6 hours ago I got a knock on my back door, it's my neighbor. Tells me my brother is asleep with the car on...

So about 5-6 hours ago I got a knock on my back door, it's my neighbor. Tells me my brother is asleep with the car on. Walk outside and see my brother in the car, eyes wide open, face blue and body stiff as fuck. My brother is a heroin addict so I know he has overdosed. All I can think is he;s fucking dead... I smack him around and no response, pull him out of the car and start pumping his chest for 3 minutes and bring him back life. Ambulance come they take him to the hospital and now he's in rehab. Just felt like I had to say something to someone.

Should have let him die op, he probably has brain damage now

Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Glad he's alive but hope he can get his shit together. Stay strong Sup Forumsro

i hope you feel better soon, op

good job not going down the same road as him

He's fine now, he was walking and talking on his way into the ambulance. Everything seemed ok in the hospital too. They released him and transferred him to a rehab facility.

I feel for you user. Heroin is bullshit.

Lol.trash was trying to take itself out and you stopped it.

drugs do that to you, man

He deserves to die

Makes me feel ljke a dick for my family. My mom savedy life one time...

Hey good job man, you saved a life, I hope the retard can get over his drug addiction.

This. Just felt like i had to tell someone.

Maybe, but doesn't mean I was going to let it happen, it's my brother.

Take alook at all that freedom.

are you going to blame niggers or mexicans this time instead of helping your brother in time?

What's the story user?

We're Mexican-American, I blame him not anyone else.

his mom saved his life one time.

My brother passed away from a heroin overdose two years ago. Before he died, he texted his friend saying he didnt think he was going to make it. His friend decided to hang out with a girl instead of checking in on him. Cant blame the friend though, i'm sure my brother has cried for help a lot in the past.

This was the third time he had overdosed, the other two times he was resuscitated by my Dad. This final time though, my Mom found him blue and it had already been over a day...Glad your brother made it man, it could have been worse.

heroin is awesome. my life was shit until i started taking heroin. now all my problems are solved. couldn't be happier. thanks, heroin.

so fitting that that picture is from tumblr. it's basically a perfect depiction of the typical tumblr college girl.

Clearly has no family

Should have put your wiener in his mouth and take a picture when you had the chance.

Nah his family dropped his ass, probably stopped paying for car repairs or realized how fried dude was, but he claims that he stopped talking to them because they're overbearing dicks and/or his dad beat him.

Never know when a junkie is gonna start grinding his teeth.

When he gets back slam him the fuck down. And tell him you'll kill him yourself next time he does it