Do my homework Sup Forums

Do my homework Sup Forums

are you the same guy from the last homework thread?
if you ever want to understand the material or pass the class you should learn how to do your homework yourself

Don't wanna understand I wanna pass

>are you the same guy from the last homework thread?
if you ever want to understand the material or pass the class you should learn how to do your homework yourself

If you can't do this alone you really need to study more.

are you the same guy from the last homework thread?

Fuck off faggot
At least say please

5th grade homework

underage b&

Please

Fresh man

I enjoy this post friend

underage b&

no one over 18 is doing that lvl of math

if there are tests in this class, you'll fail no matter how much homework Sup Forums does for you

Holy shit annon are you in 5th grade?

I could be retarded, you never know.

This is literally 8th grade math

If your kids are learning this in 8th grade I feel sorry for your country

Request denied
Not Your Personal Mathematician

Its a composite function I'm pretty sure its a inverted parabola and some sort of log function. Sorry op its been fucking forever. Can't say much more that.

>falling for it

I was giving OP the benefit of the doubt and assuming he was in the slow class

ignore the skinny horizontal line..

10) f(-4) = 2

11) f(0) = 0

12) f(3) = -1.8 approx

13) f(-5) = 0

14) when f(x) = 2, x = -.8 approx

15) when f(x) = 0, x = -5 or 0

16) 4 minus -2 is 6, so the range is negative infinity to 6

Hahah I'm a retard

copy pasta error in the range
not that op understands this enough to figure out what the error is

you only need find these points in the graph man, yeah!, for example for the negative, you need find in the graph minus four, then how you know, zero is to the left, but if you look you hve there minus five then, a step before, you can marc the point. Now if you have the function, then you need to replace, in your function these value in all ecuation, where do you look the variable man....you need going to Mr. google.....

corrections:
f(-2)=4-(-2)=6
f(-1)=4-(-1)=5
f(0)=4-(0)=4
f(1)=4-(1)=3
f(2)=4-(2)=2

copy paste fail

Yeah you don't need to figure out what the graphed equation is. Its literally 8th grade math

Are you kidding? f(x). What that means is when you see f(-4), you read the graph when x is -4. So go along the x axis, find -4, and then find the y value that it correlates to. In this case it would be 2.

B8
How's pre-algebra going?