Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I don't really know where to start.
So like a few months ago I had a threesome with my two best friends. Both guys. We are really close best friends and it was completely sober
But like when it happened it's like we didn't even know each other. I basically gave up my every human right and just became their sex object. I didn't have any choice in what happened, I was just pulled into this position or had stuff shoved in my mouth. And like as degrading as it sounds I kinda got off on it?
Like I was just a sex object with holes for them to cum in/over. They never once tried to make me cum and funnily enough that's what made me cum. Seriously like times where I'd be deepthroating one of them and the other would ram it in my ass and I'd obv have tears streaming down my face in pain but a pain that I thrived off of?

Anyways now I can't stop thinking about it since it's happened and makes me want to chase similiar thrills.

Pic unrelated

Pics or gtfo

What age are you OP?

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Can't tell if stale pasta or not

An hero

They never said they were female

I am female
But thanks

Then you know the rules.
Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

Tits but no time stamp

In work currently

> image.jpg
Yeah no.
Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Noods now

In work though???

Fuck off then

Bathroom?

Fine you got me

Seems legit

Good for you. Looks like you really like to be told what to do, bitch.

I'm thinking abused as a child OP

Good. I like women that can follow directions.

user demands more

How did it start? Care to greentext femanon OP? Also.. Pussy shot please

well i understand why they fucked you
you look like you can handle a dick

Fixed

Care to share any of your perverse fantasties in exchange for moar?

Sounds like i need to give you a firm talking to

become poly, but make sure the guy knows strait up, or if you're just looking for a here and there thing craigslist is a good start, make sure to interview the guy first prior via email or text, or just be really safe and just keep doing it with your two friends, if they did it once they'd do it again

We had discussed it beforehand but didn't think it would really go ahead and then I suppose it just did.

Human sexuality is a broad range of practices, use them to either discover the truth of your being (that you are holes to be filled) or lie to yourself to create inner contentment. neither way is wrong, neither is right. Do what you love OP, let life take you for its ride.

Thanks user really appreciate it

Well, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I once got a handjob from me ex under the table at a very very public event. Also titfucked my ex in the park before.

Me and a buddy also banged this chick we were both seeing separately. I loved Hearing her try to scream while I fucked her deep in her ass. Its my best memory from that night.

holy fuck, full body shot or ass?
i want to see how your tits look with those hips

welcome

Spread?

Wow you're banging hot! Good post OP

Nice hips + hill

Yo show that tat off it looks great

In work so limited with time stamped posts but have some back ups

Why thank you

You know you're busy providing fap material for a bunch of faggots right? But you probably like the thought.

Hot as fuck keep posting more pics

Have you ever been titfucked before?

Gnnnh so hot!

Came to trips. Thanks

MORE

Absolutely gorgeous fuck those guys where lucky

Thanks user
Tell me a weird sexual secret?

10/10 body. You look great

op u want sum fucc

Any more of your ass or pussy?

Yeah, didn't really do much for me though

I don't got no weird sexual secret m8 other then fetishes if that works thigh high socks are my weakness

Sure let me Google some

Sure

Your stomach is gorgeous Femanon

you're a slut and you only realised the fact after getting used by two guys, god bless you, world needs women like you.

Verrrrry funny

Fuck u got a kik or something where we can see more?

Those panties are hot

Could you dump any more?

God bless the UK huh?

Masturbate, record, post.

i think you might be one of the hottest chicks ive ever seen

This is a good idea

So basically slut then

Women are more likely to cheat during ovulation.

There, there is your weird sex secret.

thanks femanon i just blew a hot load for that ass

Roll for this

trips

here's my cock, tell me what you'd do to it

Nice trips. Dickhead.

I like it. Comeon femanon, you said the though of guys using you to get off makes you hot. This will be like that x 1M

That's doubtable but hey thanks!

On here definitely (well that uses it anyway)

Timestamp or gtfo

come on you gotta be joking your stupid hot

hahah i hope your op

Is there anyway to see more of you? Like kik or something?

Not a bad body, too bad its attached to a shitskin.

PS hope you weren't trying to bf either of them, cuz that boat has sailed

But you don't know what my face is like? Could be a major downfall

PS I like to dress up

OP I'm leaving this thread now but I had to say that you have a ridiculous body and holy fuck I wish I knew you. Also pierce that other nipple, you aren't a savage.

nobody cares about your stupid issues. just post pics of you full nude with face or pm me nudes at cheatwithme420 at gmail.

Shitskin? Meaning?

Hnnng short skirts hnnng y u do dis op

not to be crass, but any pics with a dick in you?

I've fucked girls with ugly faces and worse bodies than you have, it makes up for a huge gap tbh.

hahaha i doubt it! seems to me like you hit the genetic lottery :P and i but you look good wearing anything ;) dress up is always fun

Oh shit I got le dubs

Obv didn't have a timestamp but here's a photo with the same shot kinda.

god damn

I'm just friends with my guy friends... This is what it is. Then they would bitch that it's platonic. Lol. How will you ever explain this to your future boyfriend if you still have these guys as close friends? I don't think so.

Checked

>heres a photo
>posts no photo

probably not white, don't fret the trumpers

Wow didnt reply and post the photo, how high am i?

I'm op of this
Heres a similar angle, dont feel like getting muh dick out

You got raped and realized you get off on rape.

/thread

op, you should strongly consider meeting up with all the anons here and let us just go wild. after all, you did say you seek a similar thrill... you guys can thank me if we end up going balls deep in op

Oh shit I got le quads wtf I'm on a roll

id like to here that too

/thread and this sexy skanks future is to be a cumbucket.