How does the world ser Brasil? Brasifag here

How does the world ser Brasil? Brasifag here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFfylz3CZlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay the fuck off NA game servers!

Bribe millions of dollars to land World Cup & Olympics in 2 year window. Have no money. Seems logical.

USA fag here.
Soccer fans love you.
Everyone else thinks you are a third world shithole with some of the most righteously hot women on the planet.

For the few of us who have actually been to Brazil, we feel very deeply sorry for what you are going through as a country right now because the Brazilian people are awesome, the culture is rich and astounding, and as a country you have a tremendous amount to offer the world.

That of course is the problem, as everybody wants a piece of Brazil's pie and whoever is in charge is the person who stands to benefit from making all the deals. So your government is corrupt and the very fabric of your society is disintegrating. It is horrible, shameful, and sad to watch.

That said, at least you are not Venezuela.

Oh, and we really would appreciate it if you would say "Fuck you" to all the palm oil producers. They put that shit in all of our food anymore, and it sucks.

I dont believe you are a real USA fag.

>Brazil
>It's a large country on the nipple of Left Africa
>They have very colorful birds there
>Some slightly less colorful avian animals as well
>the beaches are awesome. Full of bikini babes from countries like Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, America, and hopefully not Brazil
>Fought a war against the toucans, ended up losing. This is the plot of the movie Rio
>There are slums everywhere. Brazilian people live in them, where the immigrants live in the actual buildings
>the slums are made out of dirt and Brazilian spit, which hardens into a glue-like substance allowing them to construct their nests
>When two Brazilians wish to mate, they attempt to speak Portuguese to each other. Unfortunately, no Brazilian actually speaks Portuguese
>When the female finds out, she gets a baseball bat abortion from Dr. Pedro
>Sometimes, they dress up in feathers and run into the amazon, where they are slaughtered by natives
>The natives eat their flesh, which allows the natives to survive in their native environment; Columbia
>The "Columbians" provide economic stimulus through flower-growing, tourism, and cocaine
>the ecosystem of Left Africa is a complex web of life
>Summer Olympics were held in Brazil. Nobody returned without an STD
>Sauce: As an American, I am highly educated to a third-grade level.

Dr. Pedro LOL

>FORA TEMER

>povo nao e bobo abaixo a rede globo

>não vai ter copa

>BRBRHUEHUE

Bando de retardado votando em bandidos. Povo em sua maioria de mundiça

Se ilude em achar que alguém sobe lá pra ficar de bolso vazio. Ta na natureza do agente.

You know, the normal.
A fuckin putrid shit land of niggers.

seems about right

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk what does it mean?

tem o meu voto

Today Jiripoca go peep

Chilean here
I've been to Brasil 3 times

>Lovely country
>Friendly people, I went on the Carnaval times, you guys even give free beer to tourists
>Girls are hot as fuck, their asses are amazing, big tits and aren't ashamed of flirting or flashing tits
>Brazilean guys are bro-tier, but when they're horny for a girl they're a pain in the ass, you guys wouldn't let my sisters alone. Weren't disrespectful but annoying
>Mostly amazing country, however like the rest of latinamerica, the people is good, the politicians not so much.
>I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't for corrupt politicians you would be a world power

Living in SP city right now, shit hole with some of the worst people I have ever met. But Brazil in general seems pretty damn cool, amazing nature, food, music, women etc etc

Shooty shoot stab stab: The country

I imagine that every city is a favela. From Rio to Sao Paolo

I like the shear amount of thonged ass on copacobana however.

Brazilian bitches like to flaunt it.

*Brazilian Here*
we have simply absurd wealth , that the fault of corruption and mismanagement are not well explored

fucking hate sao paulo, get to the south region if you can

Pic related.

*kapow*

Yeah man, Porto Alegre was good shit, will visit again. Gotta try all corners of the country before I decide one place

Eu gosto muito mais desse padrão

Married to a Brazilian woman. I like Brazil a lot. Crime is an issue though.

She is hot? show me pls

keep posting

B U N D A

U

N

D

A

I fucking love brazil and all its craziness. I'm moving there from the US in a few months to marry my girlfriend.

B

U

C

E

T

A

Crime is definitely a problem though. Just gotta stay alert and blend in.

My girlfriend lives in florianópolis. I met her there when I studied abroad there a couple years ago.

Portuguese sounds like a pissed off drunken spanish slurred by a frenchman.

olympics place

jesus statue

favelas from call of duty

sewer people and death squads

the huehuehuehue thing

revolutionaries

big butts

trannies

speedos

same level of interpersonal danger in day to day life as places like mexico or serbia

parades

When i think of brazil ( which is never, unless someone mentions brazil) i think, big jesus statue, and girls with asses that are too big but are constantly touted as nice.

cheap 14 yr old whores, what could you possibly want more?

yeah if it's pronounced by a Brazillian

oh and crying about soccer

Florianopolis so tem mulher gata, parabens sortudo

me da gtx1080

Sc pode ter as mais gatas, mas PR tem as mais safadas e ainda tem o plus de ser a Rússia do Brasil

Soccer, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE, the land of my ancestors, the original Amazons, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE, environmentalism, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE, that big statue, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE... you get the picture.

LULA, O CHEFE DO PROPINODUTO

Aqui eh dilmãe, vão se foderem

WTF are these filthy niggers still doing here? Weren't they supposed to be gone days ago? Why are they still here creating threads?

None of you are welcome here, btw. No one likes your kind.

Don't start infecting this place the same way you do with every single gaming community that comes in contact with your obnoxious behavior, and destructive culture. Go play soccer, or whatever the fuck your owners allow you to do over there.

Actually i like american football than soccer.

GOOO SEAHKAWS

Why are Brazilians so obsessed by how the world see them? Do you think the rest of the world is all fine and dandy? It's all the same shit everywhere.

Our language is one of the richiest of the world. STFU.

Every country has its Trump I guess. And rednecks to support them as well.

You are fucking damn right about our politicians.
Yes, 50% of brazillian people is black, but thats no problem at all. Our crime rates between blacks are the same as US's.
We love being receptive to tourists, we are fucking damn good at giving cluster partys, like carnival, word cup and olympics.
In general, we are a very fucking good people.
The majority of the population cant be held responsible for the criminal minority.

Wait white Brazilian or jungle Amazonian spick nigger?

I live in the extreme south: Rio Grande do Sul. German and Italian colonization, great place to live. Cold weather. Born in Rio. Trying to live in São Paulo.

Also try Vitória. Great place. Like rio without the urban violence.

I live in Porto Alegre.

Florianópolis is a fucking dream place to live. Smoke my first joint there, with my former GF. Still love her. Now i am miserable here in Brazil while she is with her new BF some place in Oceania... :-(

Aahauiahiahiuaha!

I mean: huehuehuehue!

A Rússia Brasileira.

Merece um vídeo.

Watch this, US fags: youtube.com/watch?v=OFfylz3CZlg

(arrested drunk chick tries to seduce fun making reporter)

I went to Rio De Janeiro this summer. it was fucking awesome. Got my first whore at the Monte Carlo in Copacabana. Just drank and went to the beach every day.

"Propinocracia"
Ladrão safado do caralho

Hands down best shemales in the world. Other than that it's a shithole.

American football.
A game played with the hands.

American measure system: based in foots, ounces, size of your thumbs, distance between steps or its soum, parts of the body: only logical. Pint, mile, yard... MAN! You are like the squizofrenic shit of metric systems. Geez!

I think that you bastards needs to eat lots of "arroz com feijao" before becoming a superpower

whats the point
lives in a favela
talks about american football

And stop voting in populists robbers.

You insist calling it "football". LOL

I mean... HUEHUEHUE

Look the Favela city i live (google image "Gramado-RS", New Orleans slumdog).

Probably the only decent part of town