Which country has the smelliest people?

India

everything eastern from ural mountains

India hands down

Without the obvious one. Common, folks.

Brazilians and Germans always smelt bad desu

India

Next time ask which country has the second smelliest people

North Africans sand niggers are worst .Trust me i live in Sweden.

:(
I don't smell bad

Sorry. No need to be rude.

India obviously

Then their closest neighbours

Then non-Japanese or Korean Asians. Used to know a Vietnamese family and their place smelled weird as hell.

all the pov as countries are about the same really, no money usually means shit hygene

Fr*nce

Black people in general.
Papua "people" and abbos too.
Never meet white people so I don't know.

tsundere

>ever meet white people
ahahahaahahahah what? are you for real?

My bad, I saw one or two, but never had conversation with them let alone near them.

When I sat in the train, on my way to a job interview, 2 sandniggers placed their smelly assholes in front of me. Not even did they speak gibberish, but they reeked of moldy curry mixed with sweat. Plus the guy was max 5'6 and the girl had the smile of a horse. Worst train trip ever, it was semi-hard to ignore

Probably France.
Too many niggers/kebabs here makes India smell like a Lancôme store

Garlic isn't deodorant, after all.

>Not even
Not only

Garlic smells better than maghrebi actually

White people smell pretty bad desu, but at least they have a decency to use deodorant.

You've only seen "white Americans" anyway, so that's probably why.

I smell bad?

Shart?

Indians

honestly, went to a gym and there was a Indian there, when he started sweating there was a no man's area around him, the bastards sweat curry.

Curry smells better than an Indian though.
They smell like a combination of shit, sweat and curry.

Pakistani/Indian/French desert bedouins

Peoople should clean their butts better.
Do you folks use wipes or toilet paper or both?

Smelly frenchie hon hon

Ohhh, this is true btw. Asians lack the gene that makes their sweat smell. I read this somewhere.

In Denmark

>korean
are you kidding me? nothing against the koreans but most of them that come here don't give two shits about personal hygiene. They don't smell really bad but they're far from what you're trying to imply.

Here. East asians are not supposed to smell.

they don't have body odor, but the problem with Koreans are that they consume too much garlic.

I'm pov as bru

I use both. But it's not as hot as Brazil here in Denmark, so your ass will not start sweating randomly.

Two days ago I sat in front of a black man on the train. What a stench. The stench was nauseating, I can't understand why the authorities allow those people to circulate freely. There should be a law to maintain hygiene that would prohibit dirty people from free will.

I have nothing against Blacks, if that man were Norwegian or Korean I would say exactly the same.

less prone doesn't mean that they're totally immune to having body odor. some have this weird kind of smell and most, as said, reeks of kimchi or whatever spicy food that they're eating.

My butt doesn't sweat. I sweat a lot everywhere else, but not between my buttcheeks.
It really sucks to sweat as much as I do.
I have to use atropine to bring the sweat down to a decent level :(

That's why I'm always on keto.
I smell like acetone kek

India.

Filipinos are the worst smelling out if all asians so you dont have much room to speak. You cant go to the 4th floor of my apartment building becauae of the stench.

(You)

South Asia - India, Bangladesh and pookistan. I once briefly rented a flat in London whereby it wasn't known to me that one of the housemates was Pakistani. He would use all the hot water during his 30 minute long showers but it would appear he not once used any kind of soap or shower gel. Consequently he smelled truly awful all the time and I refused to live there anymore.

>He would use all the hot water during his 30 minute long showers
It take 1h

Jesus Christ mate! how do you find the time to take such a long shower?; I usually only have around 5 minutes to take one when I wake up.

One of my close friends has that problem too. I don't sweat a lot, but my buttcheeks tend to get sweaty when I work out, pretty annoying desu senpai. I'd rather sweat anywhere else than my butt though.

I don't know. I spend too much time focused on my face and hair.

Do you have a hairy ass? Hair can make you sweat a bit more.

> CTRL+F "Turks"
> 0
Come on!

Medium hairy I'd say. I trim it, if it gets too crazy

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Yemen, and Palestinians are pretty smelly.

So do you literally smell of poo when you sweat ?

I read somewhere that ppl that aren't your race always smell bad to you. But from my experience Indians are the worst cause of curry.

Indian people smell fucking awful.
I don't know what they do but it takes all of my willpower not to gag.
This girl we hired at work smells like a mixture of really strong vinegar and BO. I would honestly prefer to smell shit than whatever it is that she smells like.

No. I wipe my arse clean.

Europeans in the summer time. Fuck sake, it's like they don't understand the concept of deodorant. I shower once a day (Before bed) and I never stink. Ok yes, if I play sports or workout, but going to a cafe in Germany or Italy for a beer. It reeks.

White people smell like milk and copper. Anyone else notice that?

Obviously furry, hairy unshaven mutans of any nationalities that comes to temperate cunts.

Germany

I live in Tampa, Florida which is a humid, hot as hell swamp in summer. I'll admit it. If I didn't trim my bush, arm hair and pits....I'd smell like a wet dog
>inb4, your a faggot for shaving.
I trim, not shave.

wrong.
of all ppl i've met the smelly ones were Frenchs and Indians.

nah... the smelly Frenchs i've met were all white. don't throw this on others, Pepé Le Pew.

>strong vinegar and BO
Tell her to use some deodorant

hahahahahahaahahahaha what?
copper? copper doesn't even smell

germans should shower more often

I just use deodorant in the form of cream.
Slap it all over my body.

This desu
Like stale smoke, BO, and too much cologne to cover up the two.

Fatfucks. so amerifats nongstans and mexishits have the smelliest creatures the most

americlaps, they are fat and also they tend to shart their trousers in the street

Yeah it does. Ever smelt a coin? smells kinda like that but much more powerful.