Anyone know anything about the clowns in the Carolinas and Georgia?

Anyone know anything about the clowns in the Carolinas and Georgia?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/arrested-georgia-false-reports-clowns-luring-kids-article-1.2793275
youtube.com/watch?v=RZTo5CGTSAY
youtube.com/watch?v=wGPqDVylzEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are always smiling

I know they're a bunch of faggots. Like the OP

I saw something in the news.
Apparently they appear in the forest and ask children to follow them. Also, I remember some legit clown getting mad because nobody would hire him in fear of being murdered.

Well fuck him. Clowns are creepy.

>Apparently they appear in the forest and ask children to follow them

lol, i didnt hear about this part, just clowns appearing in random parts of SC

It's a hoax, and the kids who made the call have been arrested

nydailynews.com/news/national/arrested-georgia-false-reports-clowns-luring-kids-article-1.2793275

Yeah. To this day I can't comprehend how someone would be entertained by looking at someone wearing make up in such horrendous way.

are they really in georgia or are you dumb enough to beleive everything anyone says?

I also do not go to strip clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZTo5CGTSAY

I used to do this shit when I was in high school with a couple of buddies, we would have BDU's on underneath these obnoxious red clown suits with masks on. We hid in a forest that was super close to a trail that high schoolers took. We would wait until it got dark, scare the shit out of some kids and go back into the pitch black forest and take off the suit to walk back out.

We had to stop though because some kid tried running after us, slipped, and broke his neck.

That doesn't mean its a hoax you fucking idiot. Those kids were arrested for a false report of sighting clowns. Jesus Christ

Why would you do that? I mean I'm all for a good time and some good pranks, but that's fucking fucked up.

>some kid broke his neck.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that

You're going to call bullshit on some kid running into a pitch black forest, slipping and hitting his head on a tree which broke his neck? Alright man that's on you, but yeah we had some fucked up ways to have fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGPqDVylzEg

Yeah I am. I feel like there would def be a criminal investigation into that after the kid said he was chasing after clowns in the woods and broke his neck. And you, being a massive pussy faggot, would have felt guilty about it and either turned yourself in or folded under questioning

Perfect

Kek that's underrated

Alright alriiight
I know Brianna (her last name isn't really Smith) the reporter in this. We fucked for about 5 months last year. She is FREAKY. 3 somes. 4 somes. ass-to-mouth. GREAT FUCKING LAY

We stopped going out regularly because neither of us want to settle down just yet but we occasionally hook up.

I will let her know she made it ob Sup Forums

Heard about that, but I've heard a fuck ton of people talking about how they've seen a clown, and people are walking around with guns now

Huh?

Why u lie mane

They use whichever bathroom they want with impunity.

A lot of assholes have been dressing like clowns and scaring the hell out of people. It's been happening for a few months.

It's either some stealth viral marketing for the IT remake, or Sup Forums breaking down the barrier between reality and memes.

They caused a couple of elementary schools in AL to go on lockdown today because they were wandering around the campus.

>people are walking around with guns now
There isn't a time that I step out of the safety of my own house that I'm not carrying.
You say it like it's not normal?

Leld at pol and reality vs memes

Not everyone acts like you, you know?

Same here brother. What do you CCW?

Glock 26 with Winchester 147gr JHPs, in a Galco King Tuk.
What about you?

Nice trips btw.

Very nice. I have a rotation of what I carry, but today it just happened to be this. I know I'll catch flack for this but it's a Taurus PT111 Millennium G2. With Federal 150 Grain HST JHP and an inside the pocket holster.

I been doing the clowning for years, shits hilarious to creep people out.

Not any flack from me. Tauruses are good guns. Im a Glock man, myself.

I think it's just fags trying to be edge lords.

Pic related, this one was taken not to long ago but in West Virginia

That's what my mom carries, so I'm not going to knock you too bad. As shitty as Taurus usually is, the PT111 is actually semi decent.

Basically the same as my G26 but with about another half inch length to the grip, steel magazines, and +2 capacity. And the external safety of course.

>webm related, Taurus QC at it's finest.

I've got a Glock 19 and a Glock 43. I try not to be partial to any company in particular. I have a Sig p226 , Beretta 92fs, RIA 1911, Ruger LCP and a few others. My glocks are hands down what I would trust over anything else, that's for sure. Like I said this just happened to be the gat for today. But cheers my dude, we'll never have any clowns taking our asses into the woods to fuck

Lmfao Yeah I've seen that before. That was a Millennium Pro wasn't it? They had to shell out all sorts of money on lawsuits over that gun. But they have a few winners in their catalog. The PT92 is really nice (it was made for the Brazilian Army) which is why they tend to be pretty fucking nice. The judge is great if you're into that kinda thing, the pt38 or whatever that real slim sexy .380 is called has gotten good Reviews, and of course the PT111. I got mine for 180$ like a year and a half ago and I've never had a single problem with it. Not a FTF, FTE, nothing man. 1200+ rounds through it. Which is why I trust it enough to CC. But you're not wrong about Taurus lmao

Big promotion for the new Rob Zombie movie 31

Source?

I live in the town these stories are from.

And?

Give us the scoop

That's a really fucking stupid idea for a movie to pay people to do that. If ONE person gets shot they're going to lose EVERYTHING and from the stories it's only a matter of time.

Massive pussy faggot

When will the real clowns band together to wage war on these creep cowns? I'm legit wondering

My dad told me stories about in the mid 90's tripping LSD with his buddies and seeing clowns come out of the woods, then more stories came forward about people tripping LSD seeing a clown come out the woods. Probably just a coincidence but creepy nonetheless

From what I've heard, they're isolated to my town. They typically just use cash or candy or whatever to try and lure kids into the woods with them for who knows what. Also heard they use chains and other stuff just to be edgelords

Have they taken any kids?

Not yet, most people aren't stupid enough to follow clowns into the woods

I'm in Columbia. Let's go clown hunting user. One story said the kids believe that the clown live in a house in the woods down by a river. Any clue where that might be?

I'm in Simpsonville. I've got no clue, but it wouldn't take too much digging to figure it out

Coming from a friend of mine. I live in Atlanta.

1/3 bc mobile

2/3

Only bitches & children worry ab seeing clowns.

3/3 the actual picture.

They're in Georgia

I am a little old school (and prob a bit older than both of you). I have glocks, a couple sigs.. but (not tyring to start a flame war) I still carry my Kimber 1911, everytime I take something else out, I miss it.

>guy dresses as clown
>goes to public place
>takes picture
>posts on internet
all illegal activities in Georgia
>cops vow to find clown

Shoot them down to the very last Clown.

Hoax

pics or it didnt happen faggot

>Being afraid of makeup

No wonder you guys are virgins.

I TELL YA ONE THING IF I EVEN SO MUCH AS THINK I SEE A DAMN CLOWN WITHIN 3 AND 4/25THS DAMN MILES AROUND ME, I TELL YA WHAT I'M GONNA DO, AND THAT'S OPEN TWO BIG OLE CANS OF WHOOP-ASS AND SHOVE EM RIGHT UP THEIR PAINTED CLOWN ASSES, AND THEN I'M GONNA DRINK ME SOME DAMN BEER, AND THEN I'M GONNA SHOVE TWO MORE CANS OF WHOOP-ASS RIGHT UP THEIR DAMN CLOWN ASSES, AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO

15/10 post

It's not just SC/GA...ppl dressing up as evil clowns to fuck with people have popped up all over lately.

For the past two years, at least once or twice, a evil clown being creepy and being spotted in public mad made the news.

Caulrophobia...its fun to fuck with ppl lol

Epic