I'm gonna kill everyone

I'm gonna kill everyone

How about you dont

Yeah, dont. Do you wanna jerk off?

Do a flip

do it feggit. Lemme buy some stock in Smith & Wesson first tho. Shootings make that shit JUMP

Don't listen to those first two pussies OP, they're fucking normies

Do it during fire drill. Aim for center mass/head shots. Use .45 instead of 9mm for your sidearm for maximum damage

They will kill you back.

Where do we stay out of, user?

You won't do it.

How about I do

I will jerk off before blowing my brains out the police won't get me alive

Fuck off fry

DO A FLIP!

You are already dead inside, no need to show off

Do a flip!
Also bender is great

if you do it during class change everyone will escape. wait until classes start.

If you DO do it, stream dat shit

.45 is alot of gun for a child. If you live in a freedom state, 9mm has considerably more rounds in the magazine.

>Maximum firepowa!

no you're not

If he's gonna use 9mm might as well just use a .22 with a silencer and metal gear solid take out kids through out the day that come into the bathroom.

But if he's gonna go guns blazing 45. outve a full sized handgun with a steel frame will even out weight with firepower and he will have a lot more stopping power

This is happening tomorrow motherfuckers! I already bought an mp5 and a glock 17 I will take as many lives as possible I might try to rape one of my teachers before killing her that fucking slut has always been a tease...

Bet you wont

Do it columbine style. Bombs, plenty of ammo, something written on your shirt, a friend, the works.

give us a state or city to prove it

School shooters are weak bitches.
If you wanna go out in style, go to the hood and get a high k/d against gang bangers

No u wont.

What state?

atleast say the state, i wanna see if it hits news

I've been planing this for some weeks now I won't give info now u will see it on the news tomorrow wait until then bitch

First you should go on /k/ and brag about your "Glock 17"

Then you need to stop being an edgy newfag

Just smoke some weed.

Bullshit. School shooters are the best, they just never aim for who they should aim for
If I were a younger man, knowing what I know about my life today, I'd have 100% shot up my school.
I would have humped ass straight to the special ED room and added a few inches of depth back to the gene pool

plus write something about an artist or violent vidiogames made you go for the high score.

Jesus Christ op. Don't joke like that. I made a joke like that once and got a cop pointing a shotgun at my head.
>17 underage

yeah, that'll show them that you're not the fag they all know you are. They are the problem, not you!

Listen. When you do, let one kid go. Tell him you did it to please Kek, and that kek told you to spare him.

Wanna cause moar butthurt than a dime a dozen school shooting. Take out a presidential candidate (any of them really). I guarantee that will get people talking about you for a while.

Give us something. You might just know the shooter and not really be them.

Do a flip faggot

In a note in your pocket make sure it says 'This is for hillary"

could you do it naked so we know it was you?

>forgets to take off safety
>tackled by football coach
>everyone laughs at you

Nice I'm actually considering doing this

Pls use a knife and not a gun. You're making it hard for 2nd amendment fags. Or maybe make a friend ....

Wrong.
Blame trump.
Target republicans and white kids. Fill your internet search history with black lives matter and ISIS and leave a note saying you're stopping racism

Can you atleast post dick pics first

Basipacly

LOL this won't happen I have it all planed

Pull out sidearm and blow his fucking headoff

This OP. Shoot someone actually relevant. Please let it be Hillary. Or some Rothschild cunts.

>mp5
The b8 is strong in this thread.

Wrong, wrong wrong wrong.
You need to make it about being against Trump, that way it will also be obvious that it was for Hillary but it will make it seem like the liberal left is brain washing people into spree killers.
It's what the Left has been doing about the Right for years. Flip the script

You will only be remembered as some creep that shot up a school of unarmed students,probably even forgotten by most people... Assuming this isn't bait...

got pics of your teacher?

sharing is caring

"getting rid of the deplorables"

Im assuming you have a smart phone, im assuming you have parents that pay for it, im assuming you're probably white upper class that probably has a nice house n shit like that. I'm assuming you're a fucking loser that doesnt know how to interact with people because all you do is get on Sup Forums

Force yourself into social situations, makes some friends you fucking faggot

Wear a Hillary shirt, you have the power to change America

Fuck the generic shoot up the school shit, take one of the hottest bitches there and rape her at gunpoint.

Well yes I agree, that would be doing the good. But all of them typically end up just spraying so they're as likely to hit a future scientist as they are a tard or dindu. That is why they are degenerate, shitty people.

Looks like somebody's put some thought into it...

so what exactly has brought you to this point.. are just a pussy getting picked on or legit crazy

Again, you fucking newfags have no common sense.
If he wears a Killery shirt they're just going to spin it around.
If he does it in the name of being Anti-Trump it will take far more wind out of Hillary's sails than if it were done in a pro-Hillary fashion.

Very word.

Rape her before anything else, otherwise everyone will have evacuated by the time you finish or she will have run out too. Just rape, make sure she can't scream, kill her, then kill as many as you can. I say this but I hope you don't do it, and highly doubt you will. It just bugs me how people do suicide shooting, bombing, etc. and barely take any people with them, or whatever else they were trying to do

Yeah like the 4 minutes I've been in this thread
I actually enjoyed highschool instead of this little sperglord

Thats actually a pretty dope idea. He could make it a game where he tries to see how many people he could kill before any one notices.

You ain't got the nuts

Not op. But hear voices in my head. Help please anyone please help.

Someone been playing too much cod/cs and wants all the cool kids on the net to talk to him as if he's ferreal.

>MP5
Only feasible MP5 you can purchase is one of those broken .22LR MP5 clones. Get out of here you child. Salutations from /k/

Plans are for amateurs. Sharpie in pooper to prove you real or gtfo

When you are going on your rampage please wear a shirt with some pepe rare or some primal spongebob

This. Shoot some Rothschild children. They have it way too easy and it's only fair that they die painfully. Make it painful to the point that the Rothschild asks for it to end, before you end the criminal scum.

OP is a faggot
10 seconds of tineye searching found this

Can you hear the voice that says stop being a little faggot? Listen to that one

No shit were just talking about it for fun

what about this

OP please do this
shank some people too, drag their bodies into the stalls.

if you get ballzy you could do it in the girls room after killing enough in the mens room

I'm still amazed at how many of you cock mongers have crawled out of the woodwork to suck Trump's dick.

That happened to me too

Liberals aren't that stupid you need to make it more subtle like leave a bunch of anti trump shit on your computer and tumblr tabs and shit

Thank your thread hero, now can we put this obvious b8 to rest please before Hildog's campaign sees it and tries to spin it as a pro-Trump conspiracy

Hope that helps you

How about you help me instead. I don't feel normal.

Edgy as fuck

OP is fucked

Sup Forums reports threats like this to the gov. IP and all.

v& incoming within the next few hours.

You are 10x more of a faggot than OP

At least we don't blow killary, the criminal who seemingly gets away with committing felonies in broad daylight. I bet if she went on a killing spree in public, she would be pardoned. She deserves to pay for her crimes.

>Have a friend buy S&W stock for you
>go
>fire alarm
>?????
>plan escape
>move to Russia
>???
>profit

Kill Yourself You fucking fag You understand? Do You?

You can find MP5 SD3's for about 4k which are 9x19mm parabellum

OP take the time to rape a few bitches. I want to see a new headline. Student mass rapes school.

Posting on possible legendary thread. Where my /r9k/ niggas at?

OP here, I'm a big fat fucking faggot who just wants internet attention because I'm a loser jr in HS with shit grades, no friends, and no future. I am just killing time before my WoW raid, which is the closest thing I have to social interaction with actual people.

fking faggot OP, but I'll keep an eye on the news...

Are you fucking retarded? This is blatantly fake.

edgy nigger.