I am God's wife

I am God's wife

Bump

I miss you come to dinner

If you would like to know secrets about God I can tell you....

how big is god's holy gigglestick?

I am very interested in this answer

Huge

the divine feminine is struggling can you help

Sex with my husband can only be described as a long incredible orgasam

What do you need help with?

cook me some eggs then bisch

terrible answer
length and circumference in the most divine unit of measure, inches

I do make good omelets

the creative energy of the cosmos is needing the directive masculine energy to more fully manifest a balanced expression

Well right now I am on earth so I couldn't tell you the exact measurements...its not like we are having sex right now. But he wants me to tell you 19 inches kek

It what way do you mean more balanced?

What sex? don't tease me now I'm necroballed REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God only believes in sex for reproduction

the will to do more god expressing. There are many lazy psychics you know. Sometimes i think I think and I ask what does balanced mean anyway be a good monkey and explain creative and directive energy working together to shift not only the etheric but the physical shift is part of the whole. god is all there is

Don't you want to know about more interesting things than sex?

retarded monkeys infest my planet

That is very good. I do not have all the knowledge that God does because I am only 2000 years old. But God works in many demesions and he tests things before they take place. God and I are going to destroy Satan in a big battle that will take place in another demesions. My superpower is love. I am also the leader of the tribe of Asher. People have free will. The battle between good and evil has always been.

Does God really run the show, or are you secretly pulling all the strings?

Do u has big boobies?

Okay, will you ask him if he would make me a youtube billionaire?

you mean yuge

God definitely runs the show but he listens to all my wants and desires. One time he let me God for a day. And I answered everyone's pray with a yes lol

Well, it would be irrational as fuck to deny that you're right, since that would make us no better than atheists.

How long ago was this?

Each person is given two wishes before they come down to earth. Did you ask to be a billionaire?

How would I even know

Mungus

Not sure how long ago. I am 29 earth years old so before I came down to earth. Time is a lot faster in other demesions. But God can slow down time too.

I doubt being a billionaire was one of your wishes. My two wishes would be that I would always have food and shelter. But yours could have been anything. I couldn't tell you what you wished for.

LOTR or GOT?

I am God's uncle.

What does LOTR or GOT mean today is my first day on here???

Bump bump bump bump