This cunt fucking owes me and wont deliver, I need a way to get back at him, can you Sup Forumsros help?

This cunt fucking owes me and wont deliver, I need a way to get back at him, can you Sup Forumsros help?

Political Views: Trump, Out with the Mexicans, Hilary needs to be given the death penalty, Immigrants ruin the world.

He thinks he is untouchable, prove him wrong.

nigger

Nypa

s need to die

>trump

No problems there.

>no mexicans

Uh yep, gonna keep agreeing with this dude.

>hilary gets the death penalty

She DID commit treason, and that's usually what we do to people like that so makes sense.

>immigrants ruin the world

This is also true.

true, was trying to show that even him can be a cuck

no ones gonna touch that pic?

>Skype: pkemon2201

kek I think enough damage has been done already.

nah new Sup Forums hasn't done shit with it. If I post more info like phone number and street address how would u guys like that?

I'll bet he's single. Catfish him and string him along for ages saying that you live in a couple of states over, then after a couple of weeks has passed ask him for money so you can go visit him.
You'll get you're money and you'll get to fuck with him at the same time.

Ill write it down ;)

His skype is a reference to pokemon he is retarded enough if he wants his contact info to be that. Sorry user but if I am gonna bully a tard, I am gonna have to konw them personally.

despite his looks, he isn't a retard ;-;

OP is new here.

what does this cunt owe you OP?

Been here for 6 years now, I kinda messed up this thread. Kinda sad.

Nypa

Money

how much

Sorry, I could have delivered this thread better. He just said "don't use Sup Forums, they are a basket of deplorables"

probably nudes

50 dollars. He pay me 50 for a xbox 360 and said he would pay the other 50 later, its been 3 months now...

He just fucking taught you a lesson in payments. If someone is defering payments that small then they have no money.

this is not your personal army, faggot
and he is right, tell him i'd buy him a beer if a get a chance
now kill yourself fucking autist

will do

Thats not too bad OP. Its is pretty shit of this faggot. One time my 'friend' who i was giving a place to live stole two iPods and my iPad. Got them all back from the people he sold them to. I had my people send him to the hospital several times for my trouble. the first two times he was in there, it wasn't too bad, just a busted up face. after the next few trips to the hospital I was pleased to be informed his brain damage is sever enough he can't recognize his daughter anymore

I guess man, I guess.

Is that Jon Trons inbred long lost cousin Jeraldine.

that sounds like a totally believable story and not some 13-16 year old talking like a big boy online

kill yourself my dude

thanks man, thought this guy was a "friend" aswell, guess i'm a bad judge of character

samefag