Watch thread

Watch thread.
What are you wearing? No niggers

Continued

Sup faggot.

Yeah niggas

Yo

Once again so troll fag shuts the fuck up here is my shit.

This faggot again wow who cares you have your father's rolex while he is out in Atlantic city cheating on your car mother

Please go kill yourself

Haha. My rolex. say it. I want you to say it.

Which user wanted to buy one of my Seiko's?

1. Ugly
2. Ugly
3. Ugly
4. Ugly
5. Ugly

btw, I stole original OPs pic to start the new thread. If you're here sorry/thanks

Still a faggot playing with papas rolex hahah now go jerk off to your papas rolex faggot

What is that? Shit's all murdered out, nice look.

Fuck you pussy

weakest troll ever.

Repost from last thread. Seiko 007

Still this.

At least you're not calling it fake anymore. We're making progress here slowly and surely

I'm just ignoring the piece of shit from now on.

Seriously, two threads about watches at the same time? Who fucking wears a watch?

What'd you get this for?

How is North Jersey this time of year, jagoff?

Doze baby hands Doe

lol, you have more hope for cunt-waste than I do. I see people like that taking their scooters to wallmart and just want to rid the world of their fucking existence every fucking time I see them.

From wrist to the tip of middle finger: 210 mm
Palm width: 90 mm
Wrist circumference: 180 mm
Pretty normal size, don't you think?

What's it like not having testosterone?

Buddy I can break your heart if I opens my safe tonite. Literally I should but I'll keep you waiting I'll just say 24k and also a presidential in the mix. Tell your papa I'll be seeing him next time he is in Texas

That IWC aviator is fantastic

What's that green dot above the 6? From watch or reflection?

It's still fake when you don't own it and it's your papa's you faggot

ancient ABC from first GF

You tell me.

Break my heart how? I love to look at Rolexes.

Reflection.

Still doesn't change the fact that your some piece of shit

I wouldn't know. I can grow arm hair.

That thing is sick. Same user from old thread who lost one on a wreck dive. I literally need one on my watch drawer

Thanks, not a very good pic of them took it hasty. Fist watch was the silver dial on left I think it's a Mark XV, but I like the black dial of the pilots chrono better now.

thats how someone with baby hands would reply

That's a really good looking Seiko, I'm a bit jelly

Go for it. Probably the best sub $1000 automatic you can buy.

So soft and supple.

Still this

Is it just me or are the cheaper thin Natos more comfy than the 'premium' ones?

those look like the tell-tale "happy feet" on the Omega. Reps.

Why NATOs though? I don't get the appeal? Nice watch BTW

can't tell from my pic but the Zenith is really a nice looking piece. Blue dial and gold hands, and the back is a display and Zenith really finishes their workings

meme watch

nice

Yea it's overpriced crap imo that's why I keep them in a safe not to mention the last submariner broke a band in a street fight on the side of 290. FYI still think your Pepsi roli is a hammy down from papa and not bought just like my 24k

Yeah, I'm not going to respond to the trolls anymore and just enjoy the watches in the thread.

For when you need the Nokia 330 of watches, see pic related

You got into a street fight? You seem like such a nice guy. I hope I get to fight you someday.

>2016
>wearing wrist fedoras

So do any anons actually scuba dive that where submariner/ dive watches or is it just a fashion thing?

Oh Texas. That explains a lot. Yeah I'll never be going to your shit tier state. Scratch that fight order

I just got an Apple Watch 2,
i aint even trying to bait,
I got it.

I regret getting it deeply.
Holy shit,
Why did i do this?
It's not what i expected....

Different colour combinations can change the entire look of the watch.

Plus more comfy than steel bracelet.

>2016
>being a classless poorfag.

Check out my Molex fags

Super close up of the back on the Zenith.

Daaaaaum

Lol troll man I can break your heart and show you rolex now a days are crap mine literally broke while beating some dudes ass on the side of the highway. And my 24k is locked up next to my uncle's old Tommy gun and a Springfield from the Spanish American war. Google my uncle dipshit Duncan McMartin big game hunter. My grand parents owned one of the biggest mining company in South Africa. So fuck you. I has ever right to be a skeptic of that rolex till he posted proof.

>molex watch
>damn, stuck at 4:20

lol, welcome to the club

007 fag here. Fashion thing, but I like function over form, and dive watches fit that for me.

Ahahahhahhahahhaha I get it watch >:]

I work at a job where I need to check the time every few minutes for production. Pulling out my phone every time gets annoying. either way your opinion is retarded.

fuck, that went over my head.

Smart twatch

And I don't suffer from vitamin D deficiency during long and dark winters. Racial traits.

Is there something wrong with your self-esteem?

Weak.

I wear this:Simply for the fact that I know that it's indestructible. It would either cause my to probably lose my arm or die to destroy that watch for anything practical that I would be doing.

Movado bitch

Yup because
Owning wrist watch= automatic class
Only a classless faggot such as yourself would believe materialism is the answer to being classy.

ehh the face is too big

Is that Seiko green?

Have the solar powered one of these. Practically indestructible.

MVMT Watches

No, it's white.

Wow, and you can barely write. Sad

Actually from Bermuda with British citizenship but currently reside in Chicago I say Texas because that's where he had his serviced. Which I will be sending my green submariner in since it has been broken since 2013 and still is sitting on my dresser collecting dust. But if your ever in Chicago come to lakeshore tower. The one closest to lake Michigan ask for McMartin say your name is woodrod. I'll put that name on my guest list for 24/7 access I'll show you a 100k gold roli from 76 that is like new

Walmart/10

Smartwatch though, need a big display to see the other readouts (or at least I'm guessing)

I haven't had to change the battery in the like 5 years or so I've had this. Not sure if it's solar under the screen or some shit but it's batteries have lasted a lot longer than they normally do.

its actually a really good watch i've beaten the everliving shit out of it and its still going

Wow English is like my 4th language so sad I'm not some fat piece of shit American enjoy your options for President

It's a good looking piece. I'm looking a getting a green 'hulk' (I think that's what they call it) Rolex Sub. But that's a great looking watch.

Lol probably some Hypebeast asain kid swear the only people to wear gshock

I may take you up on that. I have family in Milwaukee.

I have the blue version of that pearl diver on the right there. Nice one.

Starting out

Just got this import

Hey don't lump me in with that assclown or the other two assclowns running for president.

And thank you sir. I'm proud of my stash.

I had one and sold it. Got tired of people asking me the time as a joke because you have to guess the whole time still they are nice just impractical but 100× better then fossil or Michael kors so good stylish buy user

Grownups can function without holding a phone every waking hour like a 5 year old with a security blanket. Those of us with lives find them convenient. And nice to look at.

Is there something wrong with your self-esteem? lol
feeling the need to reply to haters on a random image board
>fuck off