>tells people in Utah to fuck off
Go seek attention somewhere else

Utahfag Lurking

Utah, Utah
>a county so boring they named it twice just to have something to do

Cedar City here

O-town here

Saratoga Springs here

Just moved from there. Layton is the worst place I've ever lived and my hometown had less than 5000 people.

ogden or orem?

whatever, both suck

Ogden. Classy as fuck.

strip malls and cars

i had to move some furniture from there for my job and it made me glad I'm in slc even though I don't really like it

Tooele/SP here

West Valley. We have CTR Knuckle dusters

Salt lake. We need some Utah nudes

Park City rich fag here

Yes please

fuck off prick

God try getting on the freeway at the end of Hill Field road. Just a nightmare. So glad I got transferred to another base.

came hard

sugar house

Y'all think mormon girls are sexy?

why?

ITT

i bust my ass as a lawyer to live here by day and shitpost at night. What seems to be the problem

Mormon girls can be sexy

yes, especially the uptight ones who always dress up to go anywhere

yuppie cunt

Any Utah nudes?

Wez in temple hatin' the niggrahs an other nonbelievahs.

Ogden here as well

You wanna tell us your gpa too? Try hard faggot.

Slc here

I always thought about moving to Salt Lake City, can you all give me an idea of what to expect and some pros/cons of the city.

Used to live in Layton, moved to Bountiful, now I'm in south of Atlanta, Georgia.

Utah was shit.

Getting on 15 is cake from base. Make a right versus going on hill field.

Above average. Fuck off with your bitterness. Not all Park City dudes are fags

Well, it's a pretty nice city all considered. There's a lot of homeless people though. granted i think most big cities are that way.

Pros
>reacreation
>ease of transit
>clean
>mostly white
>fairly cheap

Cons
>winters
>full of Mormons
>shit liquor laws

Fuck ton of homeless. It isn't a great place to live. I can't wait to move a bit more north

Forever and forever in Tooele

>Not all Park City dudes are fags
You're not doing a very good job disproving that faggot. Do you jerk off thinking you're hot shit?

Still waiting for some nudes. Sister, wife, daughter, girl friend

Pros: Not a lot of black people. Most folks are generally self reliant and respectable (your property/etc will be safe).

Cons: Mormons. Beer is weak. Liquor is only sold in special stores and they have fucked hours.

Utah is boring as fuck and nothing happens, mormons are the worst, liquor laws suck, lawmakers are ultra religious draconian fucks.

>Forever and forever in Tooele

I'm so sorry man. Should we call the Red Cross for humanitarian aid?

All i know about tooele is that it sucks,and there is a cross dresser that has a gloryhole that will suck your dick if you just walk in

Where's that at in Tooele?

>Beer is weak
but because it is weak
the local microbrewers have to rely on taste
not alcohol content
and make some delicious beer

pros: some cool local bands
not as many mormons in slc as you'd think
nice layout
recreation (hiking, climbing, mtn biking, skiing, ect.)

cons: everyone is an asshole
housing is overpriced
shitty bars full of assholes
polluted winter/hot summer
bad sports/gaming/pinball scene
awful liquor laws, probably worst in us
you will die if you ride your bike in the city

I drink miller light, jack whiskey, and have student loans like everyone else. lets not fight and chill a bit Sup Forumsro

Same guy. As someone who is not a nig, but a respectful black guy. How would I be perceived by most of the people in Utah

It's better if your most military here. Cheap lift tickets for snowboarding, easy Mormon girls, and a place where you can get normal booze at any hour

Let's see pics of easy Mormon girls

>Shit liquor laws

Now, they're weird, sure. And alcohol is taxed a little too heavily as well. But it's not hard to go to the bar and get shitfaced.

if you are poor or ghetto, as long as you are nice idgaf

if you are punk, fuck off, has nothing to do with race
slc punks are faggot cunts

You would be fine as long as your not a nigger. Though you might have an issue with homeless darkies trying to be your bruh for money

>How would I be perceived by most of the people in Utah
Might get some looks. Just don't act like a nigger and speak like you actually went to school, non of that ghetto shit and you'll be fine. Most Utahns aren't outright racist, but they'll talk behind your back.
Granted they do that to everyone. Pretty judgemental

Highand/Alpine checking in.
Here's a pic of a mormon chick from BYU, enjoy.

Like a rare, magical unicorn

You'll definitely feel like an oddity, especially when like 95% of everyone around you is Englishman white. Mostly you'll just have to deal with "Hey, your a black guy, that's a rare sight"

Its honestly not that big of a difference. The ratio is 6:7.5 national to Utah alcohol percentage. If you want the equivalent of 6 out-of-state ordinary beer, you'll need to drink 7.5.

>easy
>mormon

pick one

Millcreek here. Not sure how I feel about our recent vote to become a legit city.

I grew up there

forever just a part of slc, even moreso just an offshoot of sugar house imo

Not until they privatize liquor sales instead of having the state monopoly over it, and stop the whole 3.2% beer shit.

They've gotten better over the years I'll give you that

Millcreek also.

>But it's not hard to go to the bar and get shitfaced.
just remember to order your drink and a shot of w/e liquor is in the drink
bartender can only serve an ounce of liquor in a drink
but you can have 2 drinks at a time
so you basically have to bring your own mixed drinks up to full strength

offshoot of holladay, my bad

My stupid town is trying that shit. They want to incorporate but have no idea how to pay for it besides jacking up taxes. Fucking retards

Dude Mormons are not hard at all. Granted they will be clingy if you do fuck them, but if you just be nice to them and take them out, they generally put out on the first date, bare minimum a blowjob. Go around weber college and shit and it is easy.....just be prepared for clingyness...you will break their heart

Basically what youve already read. Its really nothing to do with race. Just dont act like a loud black idiot. If you present yourself in a respectable fashion, people will respect you.

I don't drink beer anyways. Vodka or JD for me

I've gotten pretty damn shit faced, been kicked out of village inn and and blacked out at cheers and such

Depends where you are. In West Valley a black man could do good. Lot of Samoans and Mexicans here. Lot of Tongans and Mexicans in Magna.

Except when it's fucking faggot pride weekend or whatever. Then everyone is an obnoxious faggot

Nudes, nudes

well fuck yoy Sup Forums, fucking mormon retards, guess you don't want nudes of this mormon chick

Where are the nudes

there are a lot of gay people in slc

some respectable, some genderqueer asshole elitist punks

So any utahn girl nudes?

Thanks for the answers guys. Last question. I will be majoring in IT in about two years, so I was wondering if anyone knows about the tech industry in SLC and if there going to be growth in jobs in the city.

nobody cares, most people in utah are too jaded to even pop a boner

You didn't say you had more. Stop baiting for attention and just post whatever you have faggot

lots of jobs always, city is always expanding

>privatize liquor sales

You got me on that one. Would be nice.

Tech it's huge in Utah. It's going to be the next Silicon Valley

retard, kill yourself

>be me
>be in utah national guard
>katrina happens
>camp williams (the utng base) becomes a refugee shelter
>niggers arrive
>niggers talkin about how nice utah is and how they're gonna stay
>williams had 0 murders, rapes in ~100 years of existence
>the first day there are 2 murders and 3 rapes on post
>everything that wasn't bolted down in the weight room was stolen
>all the beer and liquor in the px/class 6 was stolen
>dept of human resources comes in to teach niggers how to use utah's welfare system
>must be demonstrable unable to perform any work to collect unemployment permanently
>must be wrongfully terminated to collect unemployment insurance for up to 6 months and you must be demonstrably actively seeking employment
>ffwd one year
>all the refugees left utah except one family
utah's welfare laws kinda weed out niggers

Im in IT. There are a metric fuckton of jobs

Draper reporting.

No

ok kid, sure