Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when wasnt it? shit troll

1945, fag. 2-time champions.

When we used every part of the buffalo.

1950's and early 60's.

pre 1990.

most likely that time we helped defend or de-occupy your country.

I'm being serious here, pal. Try to do the same.

rekt

Jim Crow era

before niggers had rights

After the new deal when rich fags paid higher taxes and there was a strong, large middle class. Then it got shitty when they started cutting taxes for rich fags, raise taxes on the middle and working classes and and cut education spending. It's been down hill ever since.

So never, got it. Kek.

When it got obscenely rich playing both sides of WW2 before joining the party late.
As always.

keep voting for democrat shill. your life will surely improve just like it did with obama, r-right?

noice

>serious
>Sup Forums

hello there newfriend :^)

Never.

1. Genocide.
2. Colonize.
3. Slave labor.
4. Immigrant wage slavery.

Just the start, but the rest is also shit and disgusting.

before they unchained the niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

so then you were the problem starters we were putting down, even better for your argument.

When there was no niggers

Before the sjw's started whining and getting offended by EVERYTHING, before the fag parades and before the nigger chimp outs.

>Before whites were guilt tripped into feeling inferior and responsible for all racism on the earth.

America has never been great

1776. Also when niggers were slaves

European and Asian countries literally invented all of those things dipshit.

I hear the sixties were pretty golden.

Back when white people didn't have to worry about being white.

Back when we dident pander to whiny little bitches
Back when as a nation we held religion in high regard
Back when we had a strong and thriving middle class

it purely a matter of perception, most people tend gloss over the ugly details of every time period...really this sort of nationalistic pride that borderlines arrogant, foolish and willingly ignorant does a great disservice to the future of humanity, but let's be honest the people who give a shit in the general sense not extremist notions are far outnumbered by people who either don't give a shit or have a limited spectrum of reality.

When it was under british rule

who let their dad on here?

Loyalist get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Before you were born.

It was the most powerful and respected county for awhile. So there's that.

Neither that, there's not much America could take from my country or they're not interested yet.

Tag team champions, and they didn't tag in until the opponent was on his heels.

I think you're confusin them with the British empire

America was best at it.

oh nvm I thought you mattered, you are just sad and lonely. moving on from this thread then.

For the record this election we are stuck in is a fucking joke all around. Bernie wasn't bad but too many people want to see the first woman president before they move on and she a democrat....

1776 - 1955
As soon as the hippy movement and civil rights movements demanded the Government pay them for imagined inequalities of opportunity because of the reality of unequal outcomes and we gave birth to the welfare nation where 51 million abortions in 40 years is considered a good thing and we need more of them, where single mothers are hailed as goddesses and where doing anything exceptional is treated like a pathology.

wow ok,

1. Genocide, Germany takes the cake, who have we tried to genocide?
2. Colonization, England and Spain
3. yeah we won there most recently but I don't take pride in that.
4. who the fuck hasn't taken advantage of people trapped in a bad situation see #2

In the 60s and 70s before automation and globalization really affected us, things were pretty sweet. You could work at a pizza place and go buy a house.

But neither Dyin Hillary nor the God Emperor can reverse automation or outsourcing

I'm alright, my country isn't great either but it's chill and life is pretty good. I'm asking about America though. You seem to be proud but can't answer seriously for some reason. America has taken part in some (many) wars which helped some countries while some others got fucked, is that your whole point on what makes America great?

I'd assume we got rid of a bigger percentage of the worlds Native Americans than Nazi Germany did of getting rid of the worlds jews.

1942-1969. Duh.

America was great in the 80s and 90s.

or maybe it just felt that way because I was a child until 1997.

when faglords like this use to cower saying nothing under the protective shadow of American's greatness.

The USA is literally the only country that ever colonized, genocided, enslaved, or used cheap immigrant labor in the history of earth.

The USA invented all four of those things. Until the USA was founded human beings were all nice to each other all the time. There was never war or famine. It was truly a paradise.

To be fair, there were a LOT more jews in the world than Native Americans

No taxation without representation!!!

Were you born this stupid or did you have to work at it?

It's great right now. Stay mad shill. Fucking faggot.

Were you born this stupid, or do you just have trouble understanding sarcasm?

>stuff that happened at least 100 years ago

Yeahrrr, America be bad and suit yo

>1830-1890.
OP is probably like "muh wealth redistribution. I cunt work muh whey up in da wurld." Quit being a nigger OP.

In not American nor care about Trump, it's a legit question you fucking idiot.

See though I get that the Native Americans weren't imperialist or anything but they were as down to fight as we were. I don't understand when men who believed in conquest become monsters instead of being revered. Most of the greats we know of from all over the world were known for being great warriors or conquerors. Alexander the Great, Napoleon, and Attila the Hun for instance.

I answered your legit question.

1776 through 1959

If you guys let fucking Trump become president he's gonna fuck with your country in more ways that you could ever imagine

Don't know your history too well huh.

Only know the "American" version.

Tell me how you won World War 1, when nobody won it.

.... hold on are you a trump supporter? You got the secret password Pepe the frog so you must be.

So why is Trump's slogan wrong?

You mean the Russians?

and then again, briefly, in 1969 when we won the Space Race

Pre1970s in major cities and mid1970s most everywhere else. Immigration SJWs in power found ways of making themselves rich and self-satisfied by relaxing border controls and flooding the country with people of color (but not for anyone else) I was there. If you don't believe me, look at dated photos of 20th century American history with people in them. You will see the difference yourself. Multiculturalism is artificial and the globalist agenda has been at work for decades. Only now is it going for the big money using technology and international trade agreements and the middle class being abandoned

Dear America,

Why has your country been at war for 222 years out of your 239 years existance?

There is an answer, I wonder if any Americunts actually know it.

America was great twice:

Revolution until the Civil War
After Reconstruction until the early 1960s.

Because we kept it to your miserable shores.

When? Before all the faggot hippies and the "Peace" and "Love" bullshit. If it wasn't for those bastards ruining my state, I'm 100% positive California would be as wild as fucking Texas. We're the Wild, Wild West for crying out loud! Fuck hippie liberal scum. They made feminism and made faggots mainstream. America was great before them.

russians are just shitty players and they should fucking learn to last-hit their mobs if they want actual credit for blindly slinging millions of lives at Germany and Friends

Not really lol, you know that the president is only one man, yes? We need Republican Congress back in power after the liberals have been fucking it up, there's less and less Bible-thumpers and more and more alt-right neo-nazis, so it's an all around improvement.

When Darren Young was Straight.

Every culture and country ever has done this.

It was great...BEFORE WE BETRAYED OUR KING! HAIL GEORGE III

WW1 was a shameful conflict for all parties involved, not just America.

Remember that time we beat the bad guys in WW2 though? That was cool.

this guy gets it

r/copypasta
Everything belongs to America
u/InterimFatGuy648d, 8h
Then everything belong to America. People often ask me what it means to be an American. I tell 'em it's triumph. Triumph. Triumph when we nuke our enemies. Triumph when our flag flutters in the wind on the moon. Triumph when we peer down from the moon and laugh heartily at Russia. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we use flying robots to bomb other terrorists in Afghanistan. Triumph when we were the main reason the Nazis were defeated in WWII. Triumph when we freed Europe twice. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph. But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Texas Rio Grande and share a toast to freedom while watching Mexicans charge into gunfire to enter my country. It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a German customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for Coke instead, in English knowing full well he understands me (and that they have it). The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an English waiter in US dollars covered with Washington's face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Amsterdam. Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. That's what it means to be an American.

I honestly believe that it was American Military Might and our industrial capacity that won WWII, but to be fair, Russia was the "hard place" to our "rock" that the Axis Powers found themselves stuck between.

Even your sentence didn't make sense.

Try again.

Maybe you can tell me about the time at the start of the 20th Century when American Forces using torture killed 300k Filipino civilians to try and find the rebels who wanted independence?

Oh wait thats right.... the US government deemed that not worthy of teaching in School.

When did I say "When we won world war 1 for you."?

keywords here are "helped, defend, and de-occupy".

because our culture is unsustainable and based on burning the candle at both ends while simultaneously trying to evolve the candle into some sort of bioluminescent CO2 eating fuel source, this while sacrificing weaker governments to the fire gods in the hopes that our military industrial complex will float the country along just a few more years until I die

It was the Russian push that lasted years that finally got the Germans on the back foot.

They managed to single handedly take out a nice percentage of the Germans to make the final push much easier.

Plus the fact a homeless guy who was dressed up as an officer with fake documents on him, confused the Germans to move troops away from France to allow the landings.

You should learn your history more kid.

why would we care about filipino citizens?

>wind on the moon
wrong, faggot. kys.

Ever colonized, ever? please leave this thread you have no place here....

You mean when you joined in at the end when the majority of the work was already done.

And even then you fucked it up on the Landings, more Americans died on the landings due to inexperience and bad orders than anywhere else.

sauce on gun? i think its an mg 1942, but not sure.

Because you were at war with them.

See you don't even remember your own history. How very sad.

Was user wrong though?

No.

He wasn't.That is exactly what happened.And if you hadn't been fucking with Japan and their shipping in the Pacific, then they would have left you alone and you would have sat it completely out.

Because like you folks said then "it wasn't your problem"

it was a combined effort, faggot. Russians just got invaded and had shit to prove. US only actually gave two shits after pearl harbor. before that we were just being american as fuck, supplying war shit to geographically less fortunate countries

It even says coppypasta at the top, fucking retard.

That night I fucked your mom.
Love, Dad.

i get your sarc, but there are probably a lot of people who actually believe this.