Why are so many guys in denial about being bisexual? Why be afraid?

Why are so many guys in denial about being bisexual? Why be afraid?

>it's a good thing, not a bad thing, silly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because i want a wife and kids and there is no room for my bisexuality.

nice dubs, but you're simply wrong

get a wife that will let you mess around with guys on the side... it's good for your sex drive and it'll make sex with her even better since you're fully feeding your urges

Fuzz I'm no homo .... Yeah...no dicks in asss type of dude

then why are you posting in this thread?

unless you make claims like "i'm straight... but"

as soon as that "but" gets dropped, it's basically a trigger warning

Because I am a heterosexual who doesn't find males sexually attractive in any way whatsoever

Why not?

Because men smell bad.

The experience i have had round where i live is that girls would women would drop you in a second if they ever found out ive been sexually active with men.

they see men who have had other men as "tainted"

Because I enjoy sex with females, putting my penis, inside of a vagina, I do not however, like having penis inside my ass, nor do i want to put my penis inside man ass. Seeing as men cannot reproduce with eachother, I see no point. Keep you're weird PC acceptance shit off my Sup Forums's faggot.

this mentality is evaporated within our generation as we speak

in 10 years it'll be the norm, like it was in Ancient Greece and Ancient Japan

Cuz da bible says no faggots allowed in heaven

Im predominately gay. My boyfriend is bi-bi, 50/50 he prefers relationships with men though.

Almost 5 years ago a girl approached him at the bar. They danced and she asked if he wanted "to get out of here". He pointed at me and introduced me as his boyfriend.
>"thats hot. He can come too"
>boner.avi
>her and I made out while they fucked
>totally hot
>Next weekend she texted and asked if we were going out.
> texted back saying she should come see us at the club.

It turnedinto a regular thing and the three of us would fool around regularly. Her and I would spend time together, occassionally play together, and my boyfriend and her hooked up frequently.

It got serious enough we asked her to move in and the three of us have been together since. We have two boys together 3 and 2 years old.

The Greeks (ancient or otherwise) as well as the Japanese, are both subhuman scum.

The Bible is a book written by men. It's a BOOK, written like any other book, written by MEN, just like any other men.

How dumb people have to be to con themselves into make believing it to the point of reality that it's something "divine" is beyond the scope of my humble stupidity.

citation needed

Same user here, ALSO, have had a homosexual experience, did not enjoy, 10/10 would NOT try again, I like women, I do not find men attractive, or trannies or that sissy bullshit. You either suck dick, or you don't, there is no inbetween.

>taking the bait
Retard

o i knew it was bait

just felt like typing that

seeing "the bible" written anywhere is a trigger for me, bait or not

Not really.
Cry harder, weabo

youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc

Cuz fags r gay

>That is a guy.

"Only a woman
Is allowed to touch me there
All that I ask is that you're a woman"

Tard detected

>its impossible to fuck a dude one day and a chick the next and enjoy both

DISGUSTANG

and?

your dick hard or something?

Gays are degenerate scum, and should be eradicated.

>Called out.
No one is going to fall for your lesbian images.

Hate fags? The answer's yes.

>Implying that's what i said
>Implying
No dumbfuck, I said, you either suck cock, or you don't. Do you suck dick? Then you're a faggot. Don't suck dick? Not a faggot. You see the connection here?

It's a male native american actor.

Name is Booboo Stewart, just google it.

Someone's upset you.

Who hurt you, sweetheart?

I'm bi.
More into girls. I'm probably about 70/30.
I have no drive to be in a romantic relationship with a guy. But sex is sex. And a mouth or ass that's willing is fine by me.
Who doesn't love blowjobs and anal?

I've had only one sexual experience with a guy. Fooled around with this gay 19yo guy on his 19th bday. We made out and he blew me. Was not bad. If things progressed I would've fucked him.
Would do it again.

According to the Kinsey reports, and the conclusions drawn from them, which are widely accepted in the psychological community, about ~5% of men/women are completely straight 90% bisexual with there usually being a noticeable preference, And the last 5% completely gay. Overwhelmingly the odds are you are somewhat gay.

My wife doesn't want the HIV.

Fuck off faggot.

he must have something against the majority.

It appears that the fagsley report is wrong then. Sorry fag

Why does It matter so much whether or not somebody sucks dick? Nowadays the term faggot has more to do with being a prissy pussy than anything else.

Ok? Still an insult to fags everywhere. My point stands, why is this idea being defended?

>this ignorant about science

I guarantee you have homosexual thoughts but you think because you don't act on them and pretend they're not there then there's nothing gay or bisexual about you.

Wtf is so bad about seeing beauty In a man, appreciating it, and then going home and fucking your gf? Why is that not acceptable to u?

men are fucking ugly creatures dude the fuck is wrong with you

Then why do women want to fuck them?

moar

>cites acceptance is the psychological community as truth
>being this gullible

Psychology is practically pseudoscience

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

He's probably a little gay

im a guy i dont know ask them

Dont fucking create the new trap. Its homosexual, once you start liking men there is no turning back.

The biological urge to reproduce maybe?
>being this wrapped up in PC bulshit to forget science

Its definitely not bro. Back in the day yeah, like a hundred years ago. but we've come a long way since structuralism and frued.

Have you ever read a psych txtbook?

>no

trollhard

No we haven't. And it's spelled Freud you fucking illiterate pleb.

Have fun in your first year of social work, nigger.

>Have you ever read a psych txtbook
>frued

*sirens*
Whoa bro. U gotta recognize the difference between pc bullshit and progressive ideas. Men Have been fucking, and animals In the wild have been having homosexual relations since time immemorial.

Why do men find women attractive?

Surely not just for reproductive reasons alone? Amiright?

Well, I hate the dick. Also, you all are still fags if it's a """""feminine"""" penis

>implying if i misspell a word i obviously Have no idea what Im talking about

But that Makes about as much sense as the rest of your thoughts you've shared with us

Actually, the fixation on breasts. wide hips, fat asses, pretty face, all physical reasoning behind men finding women attractive, is due to the urge to reproduce. Larger the breasts, more likely your spawn will be fed, wider the hips and fatter the ass(these things usually coincide) make for easier birthing. Now this is a LARGE GENERALIZATION, alls I'm saying is, this idea, is ridiculous in my mind, not ALL MEN are bisexual, a good majority, in fact, I would say, are not, and I suppose I may have mislabeled this as "PC bullshit" But at this point, its really hard to tell the difference....also, nice touch with the sirens, I see what you did there.

What if its post op? Or Theres both a vagina and a dick down there? What if its buck angel?

I became bisexual and it's the best thing I have ever decided to do.

>advice who those who want to, but not sure how: get into the mentality of being a woman craving a cock... take yourself into that part of your brain which is a latent "female" identity, milk that a bit, and presto, you'll be bi in only weeks or months at most

I think your right. Not all are, but think a large majority at least Have that weird moment, when your standing in line behind a guy, and without thinking, check out his ass, yaknow? That's what Im talking about, the widespread existence of homosexual tendencies, not necessarily cock sucking

nothing wrong with you sucking dicks and taking it up the ass. I have never had the desire to do so. I have turned down an orgy as I don't want to have sex with men and women.

This actually works guys.

I suggest trying gay hypno vids online too.

>saying bro at all
>everyone's gay bro
>can't spell
> this is you

How can you know you won't like it if you haven't tried it?

If you're attracted to the male features, you're a fag. It's not just about the genitals, but dicks are a turn off for me whether there's a masculine or feminine body associated with it.

See, that is acceptable, that is a thing, that is called "Slightly bicurious", and theere is a difference.

Idk about that man seems like a way to rationalize a homosexual side

Totally agree, except I would go as far to say as I hate pooper sex in general.

Why are so many faggots constantly posting shit like this on Sup Forums?

Because I find the femininity and only femininity attractive.

Guys just smell like ball sweat and butthole.

Drink some koolaid, join the dark side

And be with us

>forever

That may be so, but i still maintain there is somepart of you deep down in your subconscious that is slightly homosexualsexuality is a spectrum not a switch

Ah now there it is a logical intelligent rational argument I didn't even think about that dude since that's the case obviously everything that I've said before hand has been completely wrong since I haven't realized since now that I am PC principal. Fuck.

>youre a dumbass

I always wanted to do a MFM threesome for this reason