S/fur

s/fur

TRaction control is for pussies is the one thing I've learned

A Porsche 959 would be pretty cool too

And kids who want to wreck because they think they're cool and know how to race.
But I've never driven a car before so what do I know.

Any Porsche would be cool imo.

Готов.

Hey Gerald.

Master Gerald.

Hey man

Hey Alex, sorry I didn't reply last thread

Bump

I'm not even sure how traction control works.

Is it just a fancy term for an lim-slip diff that transfers power from a wheel that has lost its grip to one that hasn't?

lower your skirt some more

yay thread

so I got the program installed, but I'm not getting very far into the instructions, a lot of terminology I don't know

Same idea but instead of it being a limited slip or locking differential, the car's computer takes over and controls steering and braking momentarily. Sometimes they kill the throttle, close it, open a wastegate (on turbos) or change the suspension depending on how fancy your car is.

A limited slip or locking differential would be a traction aid, not traction control.

Look for something that has to do with bridge servers. Then it will give you a list of servers to bounce your connection off.

After that use whatismyip to verify that your ip has changed.

Don't talk to me like that you filthy whore.

alright let me see

But none of those actually change traction, but simply a clever way of forcing the wheels to regain grip by slowing them down.

Is spinning out or drifting possible?

Anyone wanna RP

No.

Who wants to RP

Traction is grip. Basically by slowing the car down and slowing the wheels down and potentially forcing them to turn at the same rates you gain traction.

Yes and yes. If you drive a car with the traction control on and try to do those things, unless you have an insane amount of power you will feel the car basically lose control and the computers will take over. Your steering input will do very little.

Drifts and spins are best done with traction control off but if you have enough power you can defeat those systems while they're still active. The Mustang GT500 is able to do that

what kind

The one where I murder you and fuck your corpse. We'd both get off on that one.