I will never have a gf

>i will never have a gf

i want to die

What the hell is that a stock photo for?!

American child about to shoot up his local kindergarten

honestly op, i feel very similar. disclaimer, i have have girlfriends in the past and a few sexual encounters. nothing has been satisfying to me. ive been thinking about new paths for my life. dont even trip dude. move around. travel, experience the world. i promise, from the trips ive done, a few hours spent looking at the stars can be better than a meaningless orgasm. if youre meant to have a girl, you will find her. it takes work, so get out there, experience life, and fuck the bitches that dont give you the time of day. you're awesome, and they just dont know it yet

glad im not the only one with this question

girls are a damn pain in the ass. u are lucky man. Why do you think the divorce rate is so high

seems important to have an identity, and some statements that prove you exist.

i'm not awesome
i know. i'd like the explanation for the pic

Dude fuck off. Your life could be mine right now

explain to me who you are. im sure you have valuable traits. its all about confidence, trust when i say, fake it till you make it

anyway.

i was asking myself some questions this morning like stephan molenouix.

how do i know i exist?

I think, therefore i am. Well take that out for like 3 paragraphs.

Think.

I don't have an identity just because i eat, sleep, drink, fart, shit, or whatever.

there are lots of possibilities

- Ego
- Weakness
- Strength
- Victim
- Athlete
- soldier
- cop
- theif
- supervisore
- winner or loser
- investor or debtor

fuck... you can find identity in almost anything.

So do you know who you are... and if victim, then can you change the context or paradigm?:

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Copy pasta in a wanna be feels thread.

pic related: she's big as a caboose, has herpes, but the bitch wants to kill Mexicants while leaving a trail of babytears across their borders.
>it's 2016 for fuks sake!

Don't you ever, EVER, respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

why will you never have a gf?

you don't know me, my life is probably worse than yours
i don't
too depressed to think that hard
too ugly, too shy, personality 100% fucked up from years of social isolation. i have no chance at having a relationship now.

any post more than one sentence long is either copypasta or wannabe copypasta. give it a fukin rest

>when you kill your own thread

Ugly guys have been procreating for a long time. Otherwise none would exist.

I was in years of social isolation, and began using herbs/nootropics to help ameliorate my symptoms of retardation in public settings. A few helped. Eventually I got a gf from okc, and she's not the prettiest woman in the world, but she appreciates me specifically because of how social isolation changed me. She likes how I'm impervious to societal value systems, which was a byproduct of living outside of society for so long.
Of course my situation is different from yours. But just because you're not a social jock, doesn't mean girls won't like what you have to offer. My gf likes how I hate everything and everyone, and that I would never go to a bar or a club or do anything social. I'm lucky, clearly. But I don't think you're forever barred from that.

minidump

well i am barred from that

that is all, farewell

3tru5op

Date fat chicks

i know it's true but what am i supposed to respond to that bud

ONCE A HAD A GF TOO :( IT WAS SAD

Whether you think you can or you think you can't...you're correct

you could always buy one.
unless you're some kind of poorfag

I thought that for years. I didn't have any romantic relations for 6 years. Socially isolated during that time. Sometimes would utter only a single sentence per week, for months. No people to call or text. Just me and my PC. Too afraid to post anything online. Staying alive was an act of self-spite, and cowardice, because I'm not strong enough to kill myself. I survived it, and surviving hardship builds character whether you want it to or not. It's that character that will yield you what you want now, in the future, eventually. This is just what I believe.

OP put pic of yourself myself other femanons on this thread will r8 you

Femanon roll call first

only accepting applications with timestamp pic+tits

will post pic at 5 applications

Damn man, different guy here, but thanks for the encouragement.

Not OP but I'd post a pic of myself if I weren't so scared. I've only spoken two sentances all week.

Oh alright, here goes

not even one taker

Just fuck fat goth chicks, I'm sure you can get one of those. Put on some eyeliner and get laid.

>relying on other people for self fulfilment
:^)