New alcoholic thread

new alcoholic thread.
I will start:
> You know you are an alcoholic when: you have a garbage basket only for beer cans in your room.
Go !

Can we jsut talk about WHY were alcoholics?
for me its the crushing realization that nothing matters

Alcoholic here, can't think of anything funny

But don't you realize the freedom that that brings? You are a step away my friend

Any alcoholics here started to experience nerve damage? Its fucking scary as fuck. I only admit it here because im totally in denial

Haven't, what is nerve damage like

yes, the nietzschian ideal that once you realize nothing matters, you can ascribe ANYTHING as matterting. the problem though is if you ascribe value TO nothing.

When you buy 6$ fifths because you have to drink one everyday to function.

You know you're an alchie when you start combining the last drops of the ten empty pints at your desk to get one last half shot

I have gotten the shakes once, but hta was more interesting than scary

Im having a heineken right now lol, my dad is a bad alcy, worse than me though. He "heard something" in the kitchen (mind you hes on sleeping pills and drank a whole bottle of christian brothers) so he came out (he has one leg) with an AR-15 to "investigate" fucking nigger almost shot my mom doing dishes. like the fuck fam?

what are you buying for 6$ a fifth?
or should I just scrap taste for 190 proof everclear?

welcome to your future, cous

Also, how old are you and how long have you been drinking?

>you know your an alcoholic when your mini-fridge is full of booze and nothing else.

> you know you are an alcoholic when you have 2 plastic bottles of vodka on your bedroom floor and you keep kicking them around but dont pick them up

Don't get me wrong man I'm right there with you, but I find freedom in the truth that the pain of not mattering brings. I don't see the point in making anything matter, because in my mind nothing truly matters, its all about how far away from "the norm" you are willing to go in pursuit of your desires. Do as you please, but you still need to be aware of the consequences and how they can fuck up your future freedom

I smoke a lot of weed,can I join?

jesus dude..... thats some heavy shit

Kentucky dale bourbon tastes like rotting raisins mixed with vomit. $6.42 at my local liquor store.

i can relate bro... doesn't feel right to drink things without alcohol on my time off lol.

frig off mr. lahey

I'm an alcoholic, I sometimes drink as soon as I wake up.

yeah man, and then my mom hid his gun when he put it down and he had his Kar98K (german mouser) as well that she hid so he fucking flipped out and said "im gonna cut you up into ham you fat bitch!" like damn son lol hes asleep now but i still probably got like a 5 percent chance of being shot by some pill induced drunk rage

I usually have two double shot mixed drinks after work and on Fridays I get shit faced.

I hate my job and liquor helps me deal with it all.

When youre waiting outside a liquor store for it to open

Too many times

I agree, but its difficult to judge the deviation form the norm that IS reasonable

Take the saying "He burned down the house to stay warm for the night", on the surface it seems unreasonable, but that is only because people ascribe an inherent value to time

The point being, a sense of social decency only matters if you plan to be around for awhile

yea bro. i used to smoke weed all the time and it would give me anxiety. so i would start drinking almost the moment i woke up...
i quit smoking weed though and i feel a lot better. dont have to drink to cope with the anxiety it gave me.
still haven't given up the liquor and drink a pint of hard stuff a day almost...

I run a liquor store. This is common.

what do you mix it with?

or are you some hardcore nigger who drinks that shit straight?

for me it is the fact that it is the only thing that made me feel good for years and years of my life....

thats not terrible, the problem is when what you hate is life, so you drink every day

You use a garbage bag?

> You buy a fifth of vodka every night.

How does it feel peddling poison?

hahahha

you're not an alcoholic. I have to drink everyday or i go through withdraws. Standard is a fifth a day and im barely even get wasted any more.

That's true, you wouldn't want to ruffle too many feathers because bottom line it would end up fucking you up. Man I apologize, I'm too fucked up to have a coherent conversation about this shit. Drink one for me, I'll drink one for you, we'll be drunk and that's awesome.

T_T

>be me working at mcdonalds
>live in car in parking lot
>manager woke me up two days ago I was passed out next to the dumpster surrounded in empty malt liquar cans
>wake up in morning and roam alleys downtown going through recycle behind bars collecting tiny shots from discarded containers
>came in to mcdonalds a few nights ago when I was piss drunk and not working, started making self shit ton of food and made a mess
>somehow got on roof, drinking more. Started pissing off roof, hit coworker who was doing grill that night
>"user you come in here plastered, make a mess and then pee on me fuck you"
>get tackled by coworker, other coworker pulls him off
>"fuck all you niggas, I'm the king of alchohal"
>other coworker is black, tells me to gtfo
>I already put in my two week so they can't really fire me
>now all the younger crew members call me "uncle user" cause I'm a fuckin deadbeat meme at my workplace
>other day tell manager when drunk at work that he's never swam a mile in my liquor

Yep, that's life

i just chug-a-lug. i dont mix it because i have to taste it to much. So i chug probably 5-6 shots worth at a time intermittently until that fifth is gone

Cheers!

You're doing God's Work uncle user

Yeah. It feels like the skin on my legs has lost a lot of feeling, I'm not too worried about it though.
I go through 2-3 bottles of liquor a week so what the fuck else should I expect?
Just because you admit it to yourself doesn't mean you have to do anything about it.
I'm an alcoholic and I'm slowly killing myself, that's a-ok.

When your toilet is always painted black and brown

You regularly wake up with your shoes still on

Stoner here too, yes you may.

It's like being Dr. Phil.

>Listen to story about shit life, pretend to care

>make money off their shit life

That "low-quality" still looks pretty solid. Would smoke.

My new God....so smooth

nah bro. just a garbage bin. with slits in it. my room already "smells like a brewery" as my friends and family say lol.

Haha, I can appreciate your disdain for your customers

When you quit, you become rage addicted. At least that's how things are going for me, still better than all the bullshit that comes with alcohol.

i got severe anxiety

Meh... Actual alcoholics are a very small percentage of my business. The rest a fun to bullshit with

I rent a garage apartment next to my landlord like Fonzie. Eventually I'll gather up all my vodka bottles in a trash bag and take it out to the garbage. It's great because we share the trash can, so if it's full I just leave a big, overflowing bag of liquor bottles at the end of the driveway

wholy fuck user. i laughed super hard but also feel really bad at the same time ! :/

fuckin a bro. hope nothing happens to your family. alcohol is one hell of a substance.

Takes me 2 1 liters to get drunk

>always have "coca cola" in large cup
>one manager accidentally throws it out one time
>rage out and start throwing shit
>17 year old coworker gives me 20$ so I can get him an 18 rack
>go on smoke break
>come back 3 hours later demanding free food
>"uncle user where's my 18 rack?"
>"user why didn't you clock out and why did you leave early"
>"your uncle had to run a very important errand with his friend black velvet"

Your still not an alchohalic
You're not even trying
Do you black out every night?

this guy gets it

No m8 its not because nothing matters... its simply bcus you drink because you have nothing else to do.... and alcohol makes you feel "complete" again. Bcus alcohol sparks what you always wanted to do with your life but but you don't seem to succeed because you only realise it when ur drunk but then once your sober you completely forget about OR; missing the willpower to do something about once u become sober.

TL:DR: Alcohol reveals what you want to do with your life but you cant pull through with it because once ur sober you automatically dont give a shit about what you thought was a good idea when u were drunk

holy shit, this is true

Why?
I'm homeless, I don't worry about rent, car payment, I don't have girlfriend drama, and I walk about 6 miles a day
I don't rely on anyone and I look fuckin good
Honestly I think I'm doing better ten 90% of you neet motherfucking fat ass moms basement/sphagetti shitheads

Do you get any pussy?

Are you drunk fam?

trips for partial true

how do you look good when youre that bad of an alkie?
It bloats your face and gut and you look a puffy mess.

>You know you are a faggot when you are OP

Check em

You're right. I only feel like I'll succeed tomorrow when I know I'm going to sleep drunk

I like shower beers bitchesssss

sounds like it...homeless mcdonalds worker chronic alcoholic loves his life..lol.

You know you're not an alcoholic if you still drink beer.

Bruh I just joined the thread I'm not op you scattered faglord.

Can't even post your so drunk

>taking screenshots of his homescreen with the address bar and query still visible...lol!
Fucking Uncle user...

Hey man, that's all too common. I'm about to get 5 yes and I still have those moments.

Not to quote everything we hear in rehab, but if you can replace the boredom and isolation with any healthy habits, it will help you during those phases

I say healthy because too many people start hobbies or whatever, but they don't control it- like video games. I have friends who play Xbox like it's a drug.

Anyways, you will find a fulfillment if, when you're ready, you turn your addictions toward positive means. Even if all you can do is one meeting a week, you can still protect yourself from.... yourself.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”. .

>pic unrelated
>chimps chimpin out
idk if im an alcoholic yet.....but i was a former addict. and im clean now ( from my addiction) but every day when im sitting in university, all i can think about is getting home so i can start drinking........i killed a full handle of captain tonight......stopping at liquor store tomorrow for another handle.....this is my third handle of captain in 4 days. help

shit dude

When you consider "not drinking" as having a few beers at 1pm and not drinking that night. Haven't had a dry day in a very long time. Counted that one the other day and realized how stupid I am

yeah, this seems right to me....beer cannot possibly get me drunk...i drank 10 tall boys when i had nothing else and it didnt even give me a buzz...

Wuts everyone drinkin??

Fair, but the problem really starts when it's the only thing that makes you not an asshole all the time. I can't do anything social if booze isn't involved. Been drunk/hungover for 8 or 9 years

Svedka and diet Dr Pepper.
Two shots and a can, two drinks in.
Feeling good.

i YLYLed

also this guy pretty much can't be beat

Got another cool 24 bud light for my night cap. If u can Sup Forumsros get that H2o in ya

>2 shots and a can
Found the teenager

I adopted the empty can as well, because I would beer bottle dominos every couple days. You drop something on the floor, and it starts a chain reaction of toppling bottles and cans. Also when you get the DTs from going a day without drinking. Also when you'd rather drink straight creme de menthe rather than no alcohol at all. Also when your sweat smells fermented. I should really quit.

moving on to cheap canadian whiskey bc im slowly spending all my money on booze. will drink PBR for dayssssss

Take a nap lad

have to sit thru calculus at 9am every mornging hungover as fuck....brain....not....feel....right....should probably just star using hard drugs again. lol

make sure you are taking b vitamins and folic acid. your body needs that shit and you aren't getting enough due to the alcoholism. It will help prevent some of the nerve damage

Oh also if you've broken your ribs twice thinking you could walk down stairs, cut your foot wide open and forget about it until the next day when its pasted to the mattress with blood. When the dude at the liquor store keeps a few pints of your stuff behind the counter and doesnt even ask when you walk in, just pulls them out. When you are such a good customer you start getting free airplane bottles on holidays. When you can drink 3 pints of 80proof cheap whiskey per day and not be drunk.

Not op by the way just joined thread consider me the 30 y o relapser and picture guy for the thread

if youre in this thread, finish your drink, and open a new one. . . lets get drunker together /d/00ds

I'm 22, I just like getting drunk without tasting it too much
Too early for that my friend

Hard drugs r 4 retards just get hype

hard drugs are for intelligent people who realize that this world is shit and have to sedate themselves to feel normal and "happy"
>dont be dumb and speak.......choose one please.