I'm a girl that likes talking to fat guys. Any guys over 400 lbs? What's your Kik?

I'm a girl that likes talking to fat guys. Any guys over 400 lbs? What's your Kik?

are you fat yourself?

I'm 5'3 140

that girl has a bad case of Taylor Swift ass

so thats a yes then

Im 260 does that count?

do you like small dicks as well because im right up your alley (300lbs though)

Comes with the territory. Almost all fat guys have tiny micro penis

ITT: Catfishing

I'm 475 but I don't have kick. What's ur email

Ey girl I'm 375 but I gain weight easy

I'm 290 19yo and want to be MASSIVE. I would love to be over 600 lbs!

wtf you would die

Mr.Whitley
545 lbs

Wow you're so big! Love it. Just download kik it's easy.

>475

holy shit

who do you play for?

Not.acop

My sofa?

My thoughts exactly

Tits with timestamp or GTFO,Bitch.

I'm 300 pieceofbreadd

You're a hero user. Keep up the good work.

I'm not a fat guy, but fat guys, I do tend to buy food for growing fat guys that need it. Kik me leanmusclebrah

Never really kek'd out loud until I read this. Well done sir.

I'm a fat lazy fuck. I can eat pizza, drink beer, watch TV, and receive head. And trust me fat dudes, once you get over a certain weight, bitches will do it. A little fat, no action, way fat, you get pussy and head way way easier.

is this seriously a thing cos im 136kg, in pounds i have no idea and i have never gotten laid by being fat and i have also never gotten laid by being 98kg and ripped, maybe its just australia.

If you're fat, don't try to diet. Either lift weight or just eat yourself fatter. Either will get you laid faster than starving yourself bro trust me.

380, 6'4", married to a 4'10", 95lb woman.

Life is good.

Chicks like you are gold.

Guys like you are gold. Get enough to eat this weekend bro

6'2 200 lbs am I fat enough to get nudes

6'4 290 here, would kik

Nigger, trollin' for fat dudes on the internet is like shooting fish in a barrel of sad, fat-ass fish.

nobody gets laid, anymore, no matter how good you are.

What's your kik

Kik?

>be me, a year ago, class-1 obese fat fuck
>women don't even talk to me
>lose weight over the course of a year
>be me, this year, skinny fuck (almost to underewight)
>women still don't even look at me
fuck this shit

You either have to be popular on the social ladder or be rich duh

you're just ugly then, sorry pal

I'm 350 lbs and need some free food. Sent you a kik msg so fucking feed me

>What's ur email?
The fuck is this, 1998? Just download Kik, you lazy fucky.

>1998?

no normal people get laid anymore, only rich assholes do, so good luck.

Im 347 pounds but look like im 500

Pleas be my gf I will pay you

Not looking to stray.

Confidence is key. Thin or fat, most guys are not good looking enough to have women regularly approach them. Even guys who go to the gym.

Be confident. Flirt. Be social. Ask women out. Accept rejection and move on to the next. At some point, a woman will find you charming despite your hangups if you keep putting yourself out there.

Worked for me. I nabbed a wonderful woman.

Keep on, bro. Congrats on losing the weight. You're a badass.

That's not even remotely fat you idiot

You should make that rich ITT buy you food

>Confidence
FUCK THAT SHIT. I see plenty of fat neckbeard fucks with qt3.14 gfs who themselves (the guys) can't even say, "hello" when being greeted. So that can't be it. Plus, I myself am a pretty confident guy.

I'm 355lbs and depressed. I've got a snapchat if anything, never tried kik

It's a little on the chubby side

Download it. Post your username. Make some new friends

the fuck do you mean. I'm 5'9 140 and I'm a guy

im fat,
kik: deandean12

treret

How the fuck can some of you be over 300lbs and be proud of it?

I'm at 260 and I feel like shit, I can't move like I want, I can't wear normal/stylish clothes and a lot more of negative shit.
I don't even care about getting laid.

meant to @ im

Kik:Spacecowboyjet

Don't care about getting laid either. At this point I'm just happy to be alone and want to remain that way.

What are your limitations on fat?
Like, do you mean lardasses who can't chase after you once you find another dick on?
cause if you're on Sup Forums, that's like 50% of the fuckers here

sup danny

43 is watching you

Clearly not. Pretty confident doesn't do it. You have to be the person people like spendingg time with and want to spend time around. Forcing this slowly turns you into that guy, because at some point you realize how easy it is, and how being rejected is no skin off your back.

Literally all my successes in life are due to being confident. If you think fuck that, then not only are you doing it wrong, but you're selling yourself and your life short.

There's a reason why aesthetic gym fags can't get women. It's the same reason sort of confident average guys can't. It's the same reason fat, disgusting dudes can't.

Whether you see those guys or don't doesn't matter. They had something that allowed a connection and a relationship. It may not be the same for all women, but starting the conversation is something I guarantee they all share in common.

Confidence, motherfucker.

Stylish clothes exist. A casual male or Rochester big and tall has decent stuff to extremely trendy stuff. If you're around a big city, there are other specialty stores that exist.

My experience is it costs a whole lot more to dress very well as a giant motherfucker, but money exists to be spent.