How many times a day do you beat it?

How many times a day do you beat it?

For a while I was fapping like 5 or 8 times a day. I cut back only going once a day now

last digit decides how many times I fap a day.

I don't usually listen to Michael Jackson. Maybe once a month on the radio.

one time but i draw it out for usually over a hour and have a huge finish

Well I used to fap at least twice a day until I got a gf now it's like once a week

5 times today? the more i fap the worse my life is. which is cause and effect is not always clear

This.
I feel bad when i restart fapping again.

Trying to fap once every 3 days.

Been fapping at least once everyday for awhile now. Try to do no faps but always fail.

5-8 times a day if i'm stressed. Normally 5 times a week.

My sex drives so low I didnt fap for 2 weeks and didn't even notice.

Once a day. any more than that and it gets exhausting.

This right here, the only thing I'm chasing these days are money. Fml it's all I ever think about

How is that even possible user. Once a day is enough for me personally but good for you

Three to four.

This is me man. I think saying you are going to just stop is unrealistic. Just cutting back so its not like every day is good. I'm doing every other day right now.

At most I fap twice a week

Ask for gender too lol male 10xs

Once a month, every 13th.

Not enough

I forgot to mention that I am male in my late teens

Bro, I fap 7 times a day
I used to fap 15 times a day when I didn't have a job

If it's a tough day, up to 4-5 times. if I don't have any cigarettes or dip I'll gap more it seems till I get some of that nicotine back in my system.The Record was fifteen in one day, I was using adderall to cram and then I got the idea of popping some X afterwards.

On average, about 3 times a week

You're a smooth criminal

Can anyone beat a teenage record of 15 times a day?

Not very sure, but my friend has the endurance record

He smoked some tweak and proceeded to beat on it for an hour and a half straight

Wtf bruh

It depends sometimes once sometimes twice sometimes 5 times sometimes not at all

Squats and back muscle exercises.

2-3 times a day. Been doing this for over 15 years.

not many lately got a girl to fuck now