Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win

Daily reminder that she's STILL going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=jSGLOLQz40M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Madame president
so we mete again
i remember you, you shill bot
you know, we're not so different, you and i
except you shill for money, I shill for freedom
I've seen you around..shit posting my memes
It seems you've got a whiff of the tar barrels and suddenly you've developed an allergy for feathers.
let me give you some advise:
NEVER shill here ever again m8
we have the numbers, we have the emails, we have the addresses
we know exactly what you're up to m8y and Sup Forums won't take it
you think right wing death squads are a real threat?
shit..
how about a swift uppercut to your nose, pushing your septum into your cranium, killing you instantly.. you want any of that? no..
a gunfight? ok bring it. I shoot from the hip, bitch. I can draw my sig sauer p226 in .40, with high capacity magazine, and do triple-taps over, and over until you look like swiss cheese.
knives? nuh uh. I'd eviscerate you, starting with a swift slice to your jugular.
no, you don't want any part of this
And Hillary Clinton? Whatever her attributes, she is uncharismatic, unexciting, greedy, wonkish, scripted and devious, an individual you can neither fully believe nor fully trust.
Just wait after November you’ll have a front row seat, Madame President, because we're going to make Attila the Hun look like a faggot.

I hate you.

I mean it.

Hello CTR

Wat?

You guys are out in "record" numbers, and working nights!

topkek

hillary is still going to win I know but idgaf that's funny

I can't tell if this is either the best or the worst spammed shitpost thread ever on Sup Forums.

On the one hand, it's obviously horrible for supporting that old cunt.........but half the time I see this posted, it ends up hitting the reply limit even though everyone should know by now that it's been posted here many times before.....which means it's clearly damn good bait.

Oh no she's not. Trump has this one all the way I doubt she will make the debate and if she does their will be some other reason why she can't finish.

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

is this pasta? it isn't very good?

she's an evil lying cunt

with walking pneumonia and a history of traumatic head injury

>Hilary for Prison 2016
>Burn down the White House

Im all for it if this lying witch gets helped up the stairs. We start with the Clintons and work our way down.

is it inconcievable to you fags that there's occasionally non-fascists on Sup Forums?

like hillary wasn't in my top 20 choices for president this year but jesus I'll take somebody who has held public office over some jackass rich old man who would have more money than he does now if he'd taken the assets daddy left him and done nothing with them for his entire life instead of faffing about with failed businesses and showing up in pro wrestling

communism will win in the end but in the meantime let's have a watered-down liberal bitch over a cartoonishly racist old money fuckwad

welcome, madame president

The next red pill i take will be cyanide but it wont be this year you fucking shill.

I hope that shit will end real soon and I don't give a fuck who'll win. Elections in the USA lasts for centuries.

>"and yet.....I'm still gonna be president"

Well she was back on the campaign trail today in North Carolina and she looked perfectly healthy.
I guess that whole "dead by the end of the week" meme will die soon - but I'm not worried, you trumphumpers will cook up some new conspiracy theory for the world to mock next week.

Your daily reminder CTR is running out of money and has resorted to shilling on Sup Forums.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Your mentally is the problem. We've allowed the same cucks to run these games of politics for decades. No more. Take that ranting shit to Sup Forums faggot.

Trumpo gets a crack at the office.

>$ 0.11 has been added to your bank account.

how so when she looses Florida and Ohio?

You actually think she will make it to the elections?
>oh that's right she has a clone

It's pretty terrifying to see how far she's fallen in the polls in recent weeks. Trump has flipped just about every single state he needed to to get to 270, but if this is what rock bottom looks like, hopefully she'll begin to bounce back and win. The debates will be huge.

>looses

And one thing I don't understand about you amerifats. You will let that psycho Trump win only because Hillary has an epilepsy? How uneducated are you? That's not a mental illness it's just an epilepsy.

My fucking sides

Nothing to see here

>implying Trump hasn't called for war crimes
>implying Trump hasn't said he'd force soldiers to commit war crimes

You have correctly identified the problem with America: Republicans.

I, like all liberals, am ready to welcome our globalist overloads. Fuck the Bill of Rights, that shit is racist. Give me a safe space and free government internet for my social blog. Who cares about how corrupt our masters are? Laws are only for us serfs and slaves. Hold on, someone disagreed with me online, so I have to petition the government to remove their freedom of speech as they are clearly racist or sexist or something. Also, until I can sue my parents for my basement back, can I stay at someone's place? It's hard to get a job these days when people say my BA in Feminist Underwater Skydiving doesn't apply to the current work environment. I went $65,000 into debt for a college of barely functional liberal professors who thought political propaganda was more important than education, give me free stuff!

>implying previous administration i snot at fault
>implying corrupt billionaire would be a wiser choice
>implying the last 8 years have not made you safer than the previous eight

Is eight more years of Obama really that bad?!?

so close to having a coherent thought. shame

That logo looks an awful lot like two towers with an arrow going through them.

quads checked

such quads tho

>I, like all liberals
lol sure I stopped reading right there

>Yall cant do it like Hilary

Very true. How someone can get away with so much shit and not be solitude to a 4x4 cell is blows my fuckin mind.

ouch

I agree we need people like Clinton the fuck out but choosing Trump in her place is dumb. Her kind are a problem but Trump is a different, worse problem.

"Hey, crony capitalism has been shitty for decades. Let's elect somebody with no political experience with a history of bribing public officials. Make sure he's racist, will cede all decision making to his heavily establishment VP, oh and have him praise dictators and piss off all our neighbors. Perfect."

>2016
>still thinking one of the two main political parties in the US are the problem

but we all know dank memes can't transfer energy between steel beams

Correction: Republicans who are actual Democrats, because college age Americans are too stupid to realize Washington is ruled by one party against the people because TV told them what they thought was true.

You still get your "news" from the Daily Show, don't you?

vis a vis Donald Trump

>Paid to brainbleach Sup Forums
>We arent corrupt lol

You fuckers already control the media. Just dont take away my passport.

I hate it when 395 pidgeys break out of greatballs. bullshit.

oh are you one of those edgy anti-establishment kids? You'll be able to vote for your communist in a few years.

You're argument is... what? Mrs. Obama is wider than the other two?

I don't follow...

thanks for the meme straight from my grandma's facebook

He was never accused of racism until he completely changed his rhetoric to be completely racist. You're point is moot!

youtube.com/watch?v=jSGLOLQz40M
Letterman called him racist back in 2012. Does that count?

.....trump has a gold plated private jet

>$900 pantsuit
Trump's sock costs more than $900.

>I'll take somebody who has held public office over some bla bla bla

As if the faggot political elites didn't give us the mess we are in now. They couldn't fix anything but an election. Fuck them all- and especially Crooked Hillary.

It's the republican's retarded primary voters' fault for putting forth such an unelectable candidate. They managed to run someone with less "experience" (lmao clean the servers with a cloth) than Clinton.

As opposed to the guy who literally uses outsourcing to China s way to counter costs of doing business, but then tells Americans he is for the working class.

loltrumpfags

This guy gets it:
If you dont ur either autistic, a moron who drank the globalist koolaid or a filthy nigger shill for Illary

And he painted it black over the gold plating

Which isn't a reason not to vote for him it's just so damn silly

"man the captain led us off course let's let the guy who's never steered a ship have a turn"

No. Last time she was at the White House, she stole the silverware. Her husband was the first black president, after all.

You mean that puppet shilling Jew that is being controlled by other zionest Jews?

Oh sure its completely valid, sir.

>pepe is being hired by the alt right and neonazis to create violend videogames that will corrupt our youth and make us all into isis murderers
Has anyone even read the things she believes enough to have written down? In interviews she will say anything to paint her in the light she wants so that she can catch votes. Her deceptions do not appeal to me.

It matters not though, if she is elected the strain of the position paired with time will claim what amount of her has remained through all of these years she has lived.

"poor"
Even to have lived in her former position she has been incredibly lucky.

have you seen "his african-american" yet?

oh man, did he really gold plate the trump force one?

oh, so you don't like holding the shity end of the stick? shame on you for wanting actual options when you vote!

oh right, I forgot about [insane conspiracy bullshit].
disregard then.

It's not the epilepsy that is the problem, dude. Its the lying and corruption.

Agreed. Cruz, Rubio or Bush could be cleaning up the moderates right now and winning in every poll not just a few cherry-picked polls. Blame the system, blame the electoral college, blame the DNC, the RNC, blame Hillary, blame Bill, fuck blame Biden - but the Trumpets forced this unelectable turd in, not the Republican base. The GOP is going to suffer another 8 years because of it these idiots. Bush would be mopping the floor with her right now, he was bred, prepped and vetted for 5 years just for this campaign moment and the retards yanked him out of the race.

>living in a country where a women needs a $500 suit to become president
>complaining about how she buys a suit
>votes for guy who outsources his clothing and charges $500/suit

>"and yet.....I'm STILL gonna be president"
>"they mad as shit right now because they know it too, lelz"

If any other Republican had been picked, Hillary would lose.
If any other Democrat had been picked, Trump would lose.
goddammit, America.

I've seen his "Mexican" deliver stringently racist remarks.

>epilepsy
>

Well that's an improvement from Sup Forums's last medical assessment, certain death.

>the Trumpets forced this unelectable turd in, not the Republican base
You know what's sad?

The Trumpets ARE the republican base.

There's more of them than there are Republicans who didn't want Trump.

That's kinda how he won the primary.

This is the face of your party and they are your party members.

>"and yet.....I'm STILL gonna be president"
>"they just keep talking.....like its gonna make some kind of difference"
>"this entertains me"

>incites nonsense conspiracy theories against a candidate
>supports Lucifer himself

You're arguments are becoming so unwieldy, that they are completely ineffectually.

kys

>implying Trump supporters have legitimate arguments

>Facts
>conspiracy

Poor simp. You normies are gonna be the death of amerikah.

keep going down the rabbit hole. maybe you'll come out the other side some day.