Most underrated actors. Go!

Most underrated actors. Go!

I thought he was fucking brilliant in Nightcrawler.
He really nailed the character of a disturbed loner.

Going to watch The Enemy tomorrow and see how well he can handle other roles.

HES ONLY BEEN IN LIKE 3 MOVIES, THAT I KNOW OF(TDKR, THE COLLECTOR, THE COLLECTION)

YEAH AND THOSE ARE BOTH MY FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES, IM WATCHING THE COLECTION RIGHT NOW SUCK MY DICK ARSEHOLE FAGGOT SLUT ARGHAR HAR HAR HAR HAR PENIS JEW

Tom cruise is hardly underrated

Great, got trips on a thread post and this shits gonna 404. Good job boys...pls

Word, prince of Persia was my shit homie, way under rated, you should totally watch it if your a jake gyllenholic like my self.

sry bro

that moon movie was good. didn't make sense, but you know, whatever its about moon mining.

g
Everyone knows Gyllenhaal is a fantastic actor. He is far from underrated. Probably one of my favorite actors too if I'm being honest.

I thought it made enough sense if I remember correctly, enough to satisfy the plot at least. It is definitely a good movie

Nicholas Cage

The guy's a cinematic genius and people don't understand him.

He's also Francis Ford Coppolla's nephew and some people say that's the only reason he is in movies- but they're wrong.

It's because he is a cinematic genius.

yeah the part about the new guy not getting what was happening to the old guy was a little silly, like hey maybe this guy who looks like me and says some stuff about me isn't telling me the truth i gotta be the one with the truth.

Amazing actor

Aye

This

OP here wouldnt let me click on my own thread wtf, yeah i love jake hes prettu awesome. Definetely loved him in End of Watch and Prisoners. Fuck yeah!

I love how hes a big time hollywood actor and still makes straight to dvd videos, fucking awesome. I live in london, ontario, canada and someone at my work a few years ago said they saw someone thay lookes exactly like nicholas cage in a random ass bar in my city sitting in a booth by himseld with an entire bottle of whiskey, like wtf? Could have been him if he wanted to just get away from everything and go to a random city i wouldnt doubt it

Entire bottles at bars here are expensive as shit too so idk

Man i love Broken Arrow