First team to clinch a playoff birth

>First team to clinch a playoff birth
>only team worth watching in the postseason
why aren't you a Cubs fan?

Who will they play in the world series?

not a bandwagon fan. That is why.

Definitely the favorites but if the Giants can learn to not suck ass than I think with their experience they could give the Cubs a good series.

I'm rooting for them this season

Trips they are guaranteed. I'm a Dodgers fan but I think they can go the distance.

Fucking region rat scum

I hope the DO win the world series this year, maybe then they will sfu
-signed, a Cardinals fan

I'm hoping for Texas followed by Cleveland. Boston would be sorta cool.
you're still welcome to join
Giants were scary before the All Star break, then they blew up. They even got Pence back when I thought he was gone for the year
can I ask where from?

it's barely the beginning. get ready for 5-10 years of anal destruction

theo epstein will be the greatest president in mlb if his team manages to win this year

Yeah Giants have no power and a bum bullpen, but I honestly love their starting rotation right now. If they could just not get swept by the Padres and others then they've got as good a chance as everyone but Chicago.

Goat curse???

>never supported an MLB team before
>bought an MLB TV sub last year for the first time
>first game i watch they're all sperging out over some rookie Bryant kid pre-game
>don't know shit about what's going on
>he comes up for his first at bat, standing ovation from the crowd
>think to myself "now this is a kid i can get behind, look at him! Tall, handsome, talented all American white kid
>a real poster-child
>alright, Cubs are my team!

Fast forward a year and they're killing it. So now i feel like a bandwagon jumper. I didn't even know what i was doing.

Because the Jays are better.

As a Giants fan, you're welcome.

now you know better. I was a fan through the rebuild when they were a complete joke to everyone else. my two brothers were a White Sox and Cardinals fans

Because I've been a Dodgers fan since the beginning. LA born and bred. I'd never stop supporting my teams for the new and hot team. Fuck that.

As a Giants fan; FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA. FUCK LA.

Rougned Odor

because cardinalds?

As a Dodgers fan; FUCK THE GIANTS.

Don't watch baseball but i root for all the Boston teams

they're not even making the playoffs

cancer

I was born in LA and lived in SF. we can all get along. let's hate the cardinals, yankees and red soc

This is the year

But i am a cubs fan... also fuck the red birds!

City of Champions nigga

they're okay. just the kind of fan you are is cancerous

am a cubs fan.

you guys are good guys

too much mafia in chicago...each they get near a championship they take money to throw it. google chicago whitesocks. History will repeat itself again and again. Find a less corrupt city to root for.

White Sox won in 2005. Cubs were the favorites in 2003 but had Bartman happen

Nah I watch the Pats, Bruins and Celtics just don't pay attention to baseball

>the last time the Cubs won the World Series
>World War I and II hadn't happened yet

Lol

that's why it'll be so special when they win

been a Pats fan for a while

cant wait until that billygoat curse kicks in- game 5 nlcs

just like it kicked in for Theo when he was in Boston and dealing with that curse over there

this is a legit curse involving a curse actually being placed on the team, not just bad management for 90 years

Well I'm 20 and didn't start remembering things until i was about 4 so 16 years

>inb4 bandwagon

Sorry i wasn't born 50 years ago

I'd take a curse by Babe Ruth more seriously than one by a goddamn goat

Sorry, I am not 'murican enough to care about that sport.

plenty enough international fans. enjoy watching people fall down for a living

i dont really follow baseball. but how are the giants doing?

As a cubs fan those are the perfect teams to hate and the white sox

fucking baseball. what an oldfag.
tell us more about how things were during world war 2 and we'll pretend to give shits as long as you keep giving us free beer and cigs.

seriously. if you want to watch people hit balls, go watch golf. takes more skill.

but at the end of the day if you aren't an active NFL fan you are a waste of american life. get gud.

They imploded. Worst record in the second half, but play 6 more games against the Dodgers and just won one against St. Louis who is in the wild card hunt. Playoffs are theirs to lose and they just might.

Im a Pirates fan........

Well some people are more interested in memorizing pointless statistics, then talking about those pointless statistics and relating them to players. They are called Mac fags.
Not everyone owns a PC like you.

I'm only 20. sometimes I can't tell if the players or the fans have the mushier brains due to all the concussions. please don't your brain for science before you kill yourself

You serious right? Pittsburgh is the ONLY city of champions

donate*

Mariners fan. So long as it isn't against us I'm fine with you guys taking the pennant.

sheeiiittt, arent even years supposed to be theirs to win?

The NFL is for betas that want to feel manly again by watching a bunch of men in tights grope and fall all over each other for an hour a day.
The NFL can't even control their own players and make the stand for the anthem.
What a shit tier sport.

Braves Fan... Don't need to say much else, I've lost all hope

a 3rd straight year in a 1-game elimination match sounds pretty good right about now, right?

Red Sox... that's why.

DBacks saved your franchise so much time with their incompetence

At least I have the Steelers and Penguins....

just as bad as the yankees. yuck

bad at what?

I'm so sorry.

Not even close faggot

4 championships in the last for 16 years for PITT nigga compared to 9 in Boston

lol a handful of people didn't stand for the anthem in one year of 60. for a baseball fan you don't really understand statsitics. you should probably just come out as a fag and start raping boys like you really want to do. i don't see men in tights i see people running as fast as they can and doing amazing things in clutch moments that matter.

guess your fear of being outed as gay has ruined sports for you. sorry that happened to you faggot. kek...get in touch with yourself and stop letting your bullshit ruin the fun things in life.

fucking fake and gay.

you can't even spell because your brain is mush from the boring ass sport you enjoy and you're only 20. how fucked are you? stop projecting your mental illness onto me because i happen to be able to follow a sport that is faster paced than your hot dog eating boring ass failed american sport.

told you guys this sport is boring and only for oldfags or people pretending to be like their dads while they suck down bread covered sausage/pig intestines.

seriously this sport is so boring if you're going to mindnumb yourself watch some fucking soccer at least...good god this sport doesn't even fucking matter at all.

you're all just mad when your sport gets dissed because you collected thousands of cards and memorized even more stats for NO FUCKING REASON KEK

Lol Boston fucking sucks. Watch the Steelers SPANK the pats when it comes time

you are def wrong about that but at least you watch a real sport. good for you for having one of the very few posts in this thread that mattered. as a pats fan i approve. good on you m8.

Fuck off perpetual loser

foxborough*
stop confusing the pats with the red sox.

K

gronk and tom out and they didn't even flinch. do you even football nigga?

How bout you

Leveon, Wallace, Nix, Wheaton, Golson out and we rocked the redskins. Ya..I do

sorry who? never heard of them.

Oh you know, our top players

KEK @ Redskins...
yeah that's like saying you and some friends won the national handicap football league against a handful of 4th grade fucking retards.
Packers fan here.

Bro Pittsburgh lost to a less than a month on the roster Ryan Mallet led ravens team last year.

Last year's opening game wasn't even close

Brady's 8-3 against them

Kinda embarrassing that New England has won the same amount of AFC championships in Heinz field as Pittsburgh no?

packer fan? didn't larry beat your team last year single handedly? with mind you the same roster the pats won against in the opener of this year?
i don't know what the fuck is worse...you nfc kids are so cute when you wear helmets 24/7 but for 3 hours a week you aren't made fun of for wearing them.

>
Fuck off cheese wearing F A G G O T

Bout to 8-4 soon

dude it's PA...these dudes bandwagon from west to east at every turn. watch the pitt guy start quoting the philly season they 'almos did gud against the pats'...

sad when the packers healthy can beat any team in the nfc...but just can't stay healthy. you'd think they'd be healthy eating all that vitamin D.

i wouldn't mind a pats/packers SB

Let's see we won with Brady,Gronk, Solder,Vollmer,Lewis and Ninkovich out against a top 4 team in the NFL....and we don't stand a chance against them? OK

Im not even a bandwagon fan lmao...Born and raised in the burgh..been a fan of every team since the beginning

Been a Cubs fan since I started watching baseball around 3 or 4 years old. Will be a die hard fan until the day I die, doesn't matter if they win 100 games or lose 100 I support them.

these dudes don't even know about martellus bennett yet. that dual TE formation and the revamped OL compared to that 3rd string OL last year...

week 4 the afc is done. better hope garoppolo loses the next 3 kiddos. btw how's that afc east looking? oh yeah pats on top still.

isn't being a fan of every team ...the definition of being a bandwagon fag?

do you even know how to english potato?

Kek'd

I don't watch baseball much, but I've always been a cubs fan.

That being said, why the fuck haven't we won a world series in over a hundred years?

either way m8. philly and pitt are garbage cities...with once a decade teams. too bad harrisburg doesn't have a team, at least they'd give you another team to pretend to like when your fail team bombs again. gotta love the odds eh baseball statistic fag?

juicing.

Sox > Cubs