Is it possible to improve your jawline post puberty?

Is it possible to improve your jawline post puberty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os&feature=youtu.be&t=1m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

plastic surgery

Mike Mew

Talk to a plastic surgeon. Ask them what steps you can take to change your jaw

Leafy?

Leafy is this you?

holy shit it's leafyyyy

Naw, I have a chin. It's just not the alpha, aryan chin I think I should have given my heritage

Lol okay leafy

Yeah, hit up a plastics guy. It's not a bad chin, it's suits your face. Your haven't showered in a week hair and beta face.

How does he fold towels ?

Pic aint me, Id say mine is closer to Bradley Cooper

yeah, it's possible. I had an under bite from hell. My jaw was broken on both sides and then set back. Pulling yours forward might be a bit of a trick but it's possible.

post it faggot. probably got a leafy chin

Continuing my post. You should talk to a dentist who can set you up with a surgeon. Your jaws will be wired shut for about 3 months and you will drink a lot of liquid food. NO alcohol. You puke, you die.

Get buff & grow a beard to hide it.

Fine, fuck it

kek is this really you ?

It looks okay, but two questions for you
Do you have a side profile shot?
Do you have an under bite?

No I dont have any side pics, and no, my bite is pretty normal

ahahahaha this murifat stereotype
you guys are really retarded people, the legend was true

ROFL

pretty normal tbh, I think I have more leafy chin than I'd like to admit ;.;

Here's another pic of me partying with the Sup Forums god a few months back. Please excuse the 5's, yo u do what you can at these things.

What do you mean improve your jaw line? That guy looks fine. Why do you want to look younger?

Hey it's leafy.

are you the dude from that cop show ?
NCIS?

you look normal as fuck lmao

Post your chin thread ?

daddy milo

*Jaw blob

Ya plastic surgery. Good luck.

I wonder if this is what Leafy's been doing the past few days instead of responding to idubbbz

Fun fact, that rifle is from WW2 and killed untold number of japs on midway when my grampa fought there.

Leafy pls go

do a marine's workout. they got nice jawlines

yaa... but i want it to be massive and manly. Not just "normal"
Same reason people workout to be jacked, rather than average plebs

make one or post one yourself ya dingus

Its so hilarious seeing goddman leafyishere being youtube famous. This is the same dude who used to make minecraft pvp videos and had 9000 subs, I still cant believe he blew up. He was such an edgelord.

that just looks silly.

fuck it sure

hiya toots

Honestly I think that is really fucking cute for some reason.

Chew a shit load of gum, the harder to chew the better. I've known body builders that use this for meaty jaw muscles. Just try working out in general, or grow a beard, preferably both.

Where's your adidas gear, slav?

Lose some bodyfat and start gaining muscle. This increases your testosterone and makes your face look more masculine. Its worked for me so far.

Sauce?

Canadian actually , with a whole lot of Irish mixed in the lineage somewhere

dude how are you complaining look at my chin

Pics not recent (9 mo old) been doing that. Looks better but still bugs me that my chin isnt as wide as my mouth. Also my right jawline seems less straight than my left jawline.

At least you don't have a fucking footface OP

THERE IS LITERALLY A URL AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GIF IUIUGIUODBATOUISTXIABTIOUZTNUIANOUIXTNUINTAIXYIUtuiTIOUNIUTNAZUIOINT

Look at his teeth. Does that look like an overbite?

The same way millionaires wish they were billionaires *shrug*
Everything is a race to the top, not the middle. Despite what sjw cuckunts have to say about it.

Take your fist, put it under your chin like an upper cut punch. Does your jaw cover your whole fist? If yes your jaw is normal. If not, it's weak.

Holy shit get a new chair..

If someone had this chin in real life they wouldn't be able to speak - there has to be 5 inches between his upper bite and lower bite.

Your jaw is uneven and nose a lil big, but you're still a solid 6.5/10 (5 avg). You should be able to pick up decent ladies with the right attitude.

got a bit of an overbite

longways toward the throat and impersonate the thinker or side to side ?

Your chin isn't the problem - your skull is narrow.

Get on my level, heebs

beard

The computer chair or the rocking chair in the back ? Because no the the rocking chair no matter how old it gets I will always love that thing . And no for now for the computer chair it ain't broke not everything has to brand new

Like the thinker. If you're pushing against your throat you're doing it wrong, it should rest like that.

get braces. the reason your jaw hides like that is because your teeth suck.
also, try to stand straight, that caveman neck kills your stature.

"Feminism is cancer"
"Trump 2016"
Gay ass tank top. Definatly a Milo follower. Loser faggot nigger square head shit dick

Braces will not work. This is me: I had a headgear when I was 10 to push my upper jaw back / restrict it's growth. Otherwise I'd have a weaker jaw and a major overbite. Obviously that was pre puberty. OP is fucked without major surgery to even get to my level of normal which is average at best..

Holy shit, Kyle Armstrong? Hahahaha

you should work towards a post puberty pic. B&

I'm 18 ;.;

gtfo underage
MOOOOOODS

Is my head squard, or my dick's head square? I'm very confused.

wtf?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

like this ?

Dude get braces. I'm 25 and got Invisalign and it made my lower jaw much larger. You look like that because of crowding from being malnourished. I hope you rate Invisalign. It's cheaper than metal braces.

Scroll down for useful insight

my nigga has dat fish face

Wanna post my face but don't want da insults feels bad

:^)

Yeah but you're pushing your jaw out, I can tell because youre resting face is different than this one. Try to do it naturally. What this tells me is your posture actually affects your face. If you sit straight up, shoulders back, your chin will naturally push itself out. Stay aware of it and eventually you'll do it without thinking. Back exercises wouldn't hurt either - they'll pull your shoulders back naturally.

Can someone without a chin post please?

Is your name Cody by chance?

Your jaw is avarage, you still got that puberty hair style going though, or maybe you just have that kind of hair that's impossible to make anything of ?
You have insanely nice teeth though

I heard if you make shitty youtube reaction videos with titles like "CRINGIEST KID IN THE WORLD" it can positively affect your jawline, might just be an old wives tale though.

Also every time you redundantly use the world "literally" your chin is said to grow an inch outward.

I'd kiss you and I'm a boy
(no hom of course)

love preacher

Literally an inch?

Haha :) thank you user

You could get surgery, you look like leafy.

This is me in my modern form, for what it's worth

Maybe you should grow a beard

youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os&feature=youtu.be&t=1m57s

guys r8 my chin. pic related: it's me

I take it back then
Wish I had your teeth and ears though

Literally

nope