Spiritual successor to 90s Simpsons

>spiritual successor to 90s Simpsons

Hardly. It's definitely watchable, though.

It's just as cringe-worthy as zombie Simpsons.

>it's a regular-sized rudy episode

no its just tumblr the show

American Dad>Bobs Burgers>all the others

Explain to me how this resembles anything tumblr.

Agreed
Man adult animation is in the shitter right now

>It's a Mr. Fischoeder episode
I really liked that the show turned him into the antithesis of Mr. Burns, it's nice that the rich asshole is actually a decent guy while still being crazy.

So true. And it's starting to follow in it's footsteps. They can avoid this by actually letting the characters grow up. I would love to see Tina in highschool.

I gave it a go and I love the voice actor for Bob, who played in Archer as well. The series isn't really watchable and gets boring quickly.

It gets better in the latter episodes when they move far away from the Home Movies style (let's let the actors just adlib shit) and actually go on little adventures.

Best episode is Carpe Museum, heartwarming as fuck.

you're new here, arent you?

he's got the best parts
when he sings it's top tier
I mean it's fucking Kevin Kline after all

I can't just binge watch this show like I do American Dad, but an episode or two before bed is GOAT-tier

Did Gene ever become likable? I stopped keeping up after season 2 or 3.

he had like a decent episode this season where he actually felt like a kid.

reddit: the animated series

reminds more of daria

What is Gene's role in the show? Seems like he has nothing to do or say most of the time

god damn, i just read the word 'Daria' and the fucking theme songs starts playing in my head.

>We have reservations at a frozen yogurt stand
>What's the matter, couldn't afford regular yogurt?

I wish they would have kept the kids' dynamic from the first episode, where they are mean to Tina and calling her autistic.

He's supposed to be "that kid" (ala Bobby Hill) but the writers don't use him that often.

Not even close baby.

Nothing has (and probably never will) come close to golden age Simpsons.

Heir to mid life KotH

Translatio Simpsorii desu

Go away Seth