Sup Forums Ask a Jew anything!

Sup Forums Ask a Jew anything!

Why did you kill Jesus?

Bit of a twat he was.

Should I go with a Roth IRA or a 401K?

IRA! A Jew knows best

what kind of jew are u? ashkenazi, sephardic? kohen, levite?

Depends. If the 401k has a solid matching plan them go for that. You can always set it up roth and roll it into a Roth ira later

are you even kosher?

What do Jew's really think about goys? / what do they say behind closed doors?

why did jews steal Palestine

what bank do you work for?

Why couldn't you learn how to breath with the german gas?

it's really hard you should try

But I'm not a Jewish.

How big is your nose? Legit question jew Sup Forumsro

How was Auschwitz?

How does it feel being one of the most vilified demographics throughout history?

>not a Jewish.

Do you eat bacon? Do you shamefully hide it from your fellow Jews while gloriously eating a bacon cheeseburger? I MUST KNOW.

Hello fellow jew friend! Did you have a bnei mitzvah, and if so what was you parshah?

zeine jud?

All we know about goys is that they're poor

Where do you hide it just in case I need to find something valuable during WW3?

My nose is as big as Zlatans

Are you a good Jew or a bad Jew?

I actually eat bacon along with meat with dairy products. I sometime fell as if I am pissing off my god!

Haven't had my b'nai mitzvah yet Because I don't want to give up bacon

I am the best Jew around town dudddde

Do you believe some Jews are trying to achieve massive influence over the world via the world bank and other avenues?

I am ashkenazi

You mean white. Why do your kind oppress the Mizrahim, Jews who most resemble the people of the Bible?

Thank you for answering.

Do u have a place in bunker for next years ?

Why aren't you answering my questions, Jew? Scared?

My family and relatives don't discriminate that closely between our religion. And personally I believe Jews from the Middle East are all good mate. And Ashkenazim are more educated than Mizrahim and Ashkenazim earn more than Mizrahim and also Ashkenazim we tend to be more lazy on the whole religion side of things, that may be why most Ashkenazim hate/dislike most Mizrahim.

What kind of stocks should a rookie trader invest in?

Or because it reminds them of what they once were before they came to Europe and consciously changed their entire ethnicity. There's nothing special about you, your just another European, just one that thinks it's superior...

Funnily enough, niggers are better with stocks than Jews.

Bacon tastes of filth and blasphemy.

What say you, Jew? The Mizrahim are the true Israelis, and yet the European imposters control their natural land. you have never thought of these things have you?

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

Yeah...

Is "niggers" new Jew slang for gentiles? 'Cuz you sure as fuck can't be talking about American blacks

How's that again? Wall Street is mainly white. Jewish it not.

Are you ready for Rosh Hashanah?

i wouldn´t not ask anything to a jew, he will charge u, use it against u, and at the end he´ll play the poor little jew!!!!!

I'm a raging anti-semite and I must disagree

heil death dealer, history instead story mother fucker!!!!!!

Why are jews such greedy faggots OP?

THE ONLY GOOD JEW, IS A DEAD JEW!!!!!!!!

Why does the Jew promise to answer questions and then proceeds not to do so. Is it because Jews are lying devils?

It is because you are all peasants to a Jew world. All Jews are a part of the Illuminati, talk shit to a Jew you lose your lifesavings!

What do u think of Scarce?

I don't have one! You can't scare me Jew!

Mark Zuckerberg is the worlds richest Jew! No wonder you don't see any Jews in the stock market that's because we know that that's child's play. Real Jews have new and revolutionary ideas and they pursue them until that idea is a reality! Jew don't need to rely on a automated system we would rather make one of our own.
Cunt

Scarce.......................kys

The Jewish population gets smaller ever year. Soon the levee will break and the Arabs will spill forth onto your lands. The Jew is fucked

Our levees won't break we put enough money into building them!

sorry Sup Forums OP is leaving loved talking to you faggots have a sweet day/night dudes

It was an analogy, Jew. No amount of money will save you from wave after wave of pure Muslim rage!

You're not supposed to be here, this site is for the goys.

Dear god okay fam

Get thread?

Is that you, Jew? You don't respond directly... sneaky...

how are you doing this nice day my friend?