What the fuck is wrong with the us like really

What the fuck is wrong with the us like really
>He was being chased by cops and pulled out a BB gun
>got shot multiple times
Black people do stupid stuff like this and then you retards try to justify it and say the cop was racist and other autistic stuff
The best thing is there will be big "protests" wich will consist on blacks and white cucks destroying stuff or even better cops will be murdered and I'll get the chance to see Bush dancing at some memorial again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGJcV19gRw
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Americans
>BLM
pick one

One more retard down. Nothing to cry about. If you point gun at police you die, only retards dont understand this. Actualy this is evolution happening in front of our eyes and bettering the whole negro population.

This. Nice trips btw

American population*. A fuckton of whites are shot too. More actually.

fucking check em

It was just a fucking bb gun though!
White cops are fucking evil!!

>being chased by cops and pulled out a BB gun
Cops see a gun being pulled are fully justified to open fire. The time they would have to take to make sure its just a bb gun is the same amount of time it would take for them to get shot by a real gun.

Did you even read the original post? I bet you browse buzzfeed. Here is a post with pictures to look at so your brain can handle it.

>mfw just watching this fucking country go into the shitter with all the sjw, blm, and other political stuff, and I'm leaving in a year indefinitely

Can't fucking wait.

lol faggot edge lord, get fuck might change your prospective on life.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Animal Control were just trying to protect the community.

This. White people don't even realize how racist we are against blacks. It's not our fault but we need to start making changes.

>being b8d this hard by a straya middleschooler
U know that little nigger pulled his toy gun before and got results. Finally it paid off for American society

Holy fuck, me too pham.

What country you moving to?

See hate and racism leaks out of every pore...
I guess they were right

NZ.

actually it is our fault, because we're inherently evil white devils. and if we do anything to try to change it, we are infantilizing blacks and stripping them of agency, so we're still evil.

That's an adult man. Kids can't even buy guns. Why would a kid even have a gun?

You're kidding right? How to commit suicide by cop? Act like you are pointing or pulling a weapon. Doesn't matter what race you are, you do that shit, you're gonna get zapped. Dumbasses should know better.

Especially if you're black. I can see your microaggressions so you need to check your priveledge and apologize for being born white.

If you are not trolling, you are delusional. Stop letting the media do your thinking for you.

it was a kid!
how is it possible to buy a real gun for a kid?
these white cops ARE racists!

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGJcV19gRw

You seem very ignorant about nigger culture.

You know parents can keep a gun and the kid / kids might be able to find it. Unless you had a dad , you black nigger.

>off by one
fittingg.aag.g.g.g.gg.g.com/buttsex.thlm/ssl/org

>pulling anything that remotely looks like a firearm on a police officer expecting them not to shoot you
The entire country cant be this fucking stupid there really is no excuse
I know people with cerebral palsy who are legally retarded and they know pulling a gun real or not on the police is a bad idea

>black nigger

Nigs gonna nig.

>niggers are black

Kids can't buy alcohol or cigarettes yet they seem to get their hands on them.

Sure you don't hear about these things everyday, but a child committing homicide is not unheard of. Not to mention a gun is easily accessible in America if his family left one lying around. I know that it's not quite the same but look at child militia fighters. There is your proof that kids can turn bad. If this child had parents from a rough background I have no doubt in my mind that he would shoot a cop on his own accord.

I'm not white, you chump, but oh wait, why does that matter if you aren't a racist? Or is ok to be racist against white people? Oh right you probably think that's impossible, right?

And white is racist.!

I will leave this here. For the niggers around and niggers friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

>live in a country where everyone is seconds away from shooting eachother at any moment
>pull out what intentionally looks like a gun
>get shot

Wow, how could that have happened?

This post epitomizes the sheltered-white-cuck thought process perfectly

Only one of you faggots got me. You newfags honestly trigger harder than a suicidal tumblrina.

i have no idea what 13 year olds are into so i can't form a suitable response on how retarded you are.

Don't bother, he's just a troll

Real question
Why would you pull up any sort of weapon against or in the pressence of cops?
At this point you're asking to get shot

You queer?

>It was just a fucking bb gun though!
try and guess what this shoots, let alone while it's being pulled out of a waistband by someone fleeing police

I samefagged three posts and triggered an entire thread. Trigger softer Sup Forums

ware da wite wemens at?

probably stole it from his nigger dad
oh wait he's black so he doesn't have a dad

At least I'm a good troll nigga. how do you know I'm not samefagging this whole thread just to fuck YOU

That a pun, user?

Dubs of truer truth hath never been rolled

Probably the greatest accomplishment of your life, queer. How many time you gonna point out you're a troll?

This is a terrible thing that happened but you can't blame it on racism. If anything blame it on poor training. We don't know all of the details of this incident so people shouldn't come to conclusions so quickly. Cops are people and they don't want to die, it seems perfectly reasonable to me that they would shoot someone who points a gun, or what looks like a real gun, at them. It would be nice if the cops were all jean claude van damm and could incapacitate an aggressor without harming them, but they are just average joes who have every right to protect themselves.

dobs: chek

Ewe r a mastar trolle :^)

Because i AM you

dylan roof shot 9 people but some how the cops managed to arrest him...you and your argument is retarded, kill yourself

BLM CUCK DETECTED

Found the actual sjw. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He did not resist arrest.

That's fine, but I contend there is no training that could stop this. Especially when the BB gun looked as real as it did

How? I am defending the cop in this situation.

Probably until faggots (You)# quit being b8d

Did he ever point his gun at the cops?

Just another dead welfare nigger.

no loss.

Let him first grab his gun and check what caliber it is or to see if it's real at all. Never mind that, officer down, I repeat officer down.

What the hell are those retarded BLM niggers thinking?

Niggers don't do numbers well user. Another useless chimp got shot and they go all harambe always

Implying i thought you were defending the cop. Lookup sjw mr.retard they try to kill cops.

I keep a heavy, black BB gun that looks like a .45 in case I ever want to commit suicide by cop. Might as well ruin some random pig's life when I go.

You are confused.

I didn't bite, you nigger! I just said real trolls don't sit and say "look at me, look at me!" when they troll. You're just another bitch ass newfag

My clever posts will bring this thread to its bump cap. Heehee

if you call people pham you can stay in your garbage country

But the b8. Amirite? Breathing into Mic yet?

You are a saucy lad.

Used to eat these often

Oh great. Another riot incoming. how dare they shoot a nigga pointing a gun at them. THEMS BE RACISTS

And the crime rate in Columbus just went down a smidge.....

i think your sarcasum detector is broken.

He was a good boy, on his way to volunteer to help the church feed the sick and the homeless....dindu nuffin

Swat is also more trained then some cop chasing a black kid who probably stole a bike.

This
(Am I samefagging still? Who knows.)

#SwisherSweetsMatter

b-b-but your white privilege...

But the point remains that white cops are murdering black kids out of hate, what makes this okay?

I'm not going to apologize for facefucking you publicly on an internet board.

because niggers are subhumans so exterminating them doesn't count as murder

I think you're forgetting the underlying issue of white hate manifesting in subconcious micro-aggression. It's what makes white men so terrible at giving women a good time in bed.

Ah, but you're the one just got fucked, bitch nigger! How'd it feel? How does your tight little throat feel?

Only repeating retarded. Black parents teach there kids to expect racism. It makes them a billion times more sensitive

oh it's very conscious and not so micro, we know we are objectively superior and act accordingly

as a kid, i had a crosman air pistol in the shape of a colt 357. they even added lead to the barrel section to make it weigh close to the real thing. it was awesome. even at 10 years old though, i wasn't stupid enough to point it at a cop.

This. If my throat wasn't tight your little dick wouldn't hit the sides. You're cute when you're angry.