en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post some screencaps

Looks like we're too late

you fool mormons dont sleep they photosynthesize

Raid. MODS! MODS!

Bruh

Faggot. Let's start a new thread.

all the shee it there is,from every shithole corner of the globe,robber/thuugs in scooters in brazil bleeding out after robbing some lady with 4 kids, moozies burning stabbing shooting blowing up people for the crime of not being an islamite,these guys and their pals are harmless,,shit good bet thse guys do not smoke play around not likely to mess with your lil ankle tatted blonde in floppies,they dont steal your shit,leavem be

Thx

chekled

Oh fuck yeah. Check'em bitches

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF A STAND

Aww, man. I remember some of the Mormon chat trolling threads from, when was it? 2010? Those were some of my favorite fucking threads. Wish I saved something from them.

fuck of bryetan go try to convert your pedophile neighbour fag

What the fuck nigger? Suck my dick

Haha shit man, wouldve been ballin 2 see

Holy shit. I actually found something. Give me a sec.

holy shit

*punches you*
L'leave then alone! >^<
They're really nice people :(((

Are you the chosen one who's coming was foretold?

"It was a fucking magnet"

THOMAS S MONSON REPORTING IN

blessed

Blessed quints!

I tried but couldnt bring myself to do anything. I cant troll these guys. I ended up giving a pretty believable story about a lost loved one and ended the chat like a cuck

bitch

>trolling the nicest people on earth

this is too fucking good

exactly

Checked

>nicest people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

if you consider spreading retarded fairytales about cananite religion in the 19th century, and forcing shitty alchohol by volume laws nice you are a fucking idiot. what you mean to say is polite.

the great hall in SLC,,if you guys would sit the fuck down,plug in the laptop into the sound system,listen to the nasty ole mormons sing the navy hymn,,and not feel moooveddd,you are dumb dead,or at least dead to god,maybe all 3, after 10-20 years of watching all the pus ooze on this human garbage dump.,If you were not high occasionally over the last few years you might have heard the mormon guy who ran for prez sees that d=food depositories,in a dozen locations,get 3 pallets of food of all types for homeless guys,the good,the bad the ugly and lawless dopers like here,, ladies with 3 kids,and the man who can not fond a gig to pay the bills.papo I bet has his boys oversee some of this operation,telling them,"I expect you do be as helpful as i have been to you guys for the last 20 years,'
a lot of people are sustained & better off in a dozen ways,thanks to those nasty ole mormons me buckos