>can't stop thinking about it
>can't make my mind up
>gonna let someone else decide for me

first person with trips decides whether or not I get drunk today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8y0MSyHaq4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't do it op

How bad a problem was it? Rolling for no.

Man up and quit the sauce. Drink some juice

try doing something else instead of drinking

i never understood being this much of a fucking cuck lmfao. I've never wanted to smoke, hate drinking and dont give a fuck for drugs. How does someone become this weak

Clean off dope for two years, shit still sucks sometimes I know your pain. Rolling for no

I say get drunk OP, who cares if you drink.

US buy kratom for 100 dollar kilo

get hammered. give in to it

Don't do it sober for 4 weeks and gave in tonight feels okay to have a drink but the guilt and fucking depression is hitting extra fucking hard

yeah, like heroin

Don't do it you glorious faggot

Don't be a bitch, you gave into alcohol now give into sobriety you faggot.

Don't do it man, you're going to hate yourself if you do. It'll be ok. It'll pass. You need more time.

Dont do it, but since your already seeking validation to drink, id guess your already drinking. Fucking sad

rolling for hitting a fat blunt instead 'n munching a bag of cheetos

GET WASTED MY DUDE, AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW AT 3 PM, REMEMBER THESE TRIPS

dont do it

You. Will. Not. Drink.

go hard or go home fgt

dont

drink up lad

bottoms up nigga

DO IT FAGGOT

Jerk off, take a bubble bath, and get a nice toasty blanket with your favorite snack and binge watch arrested development.

nobody likes a quitter, do it

Dont

No

You've been good so far op. You're strong. Don't give in

oh man, all these near trips are giving me one hell of a thirst. I wish i had an ice cold beer right now. You know, foamy, bubbly, in a tall glass. MY god, look what i found.

I don't think you should completely stop drinking but instead have it under some kind of control. For example drink only every second weekend. Then it becomes more exciting and it wont be a big problem to your health

Get fucked up

Dont do it OP, addiction is a fucking hassle but it will eventually give in
>Ex coke addict

Dont do it op, smoke weed instead

wasted

FUN'S OVER BOYS, YOU CAN GO HOME NOW

ok no

Trips have spoken, buy a sixpack and bin three of them.

which is what I'm gonna be tonight

You can drink but only O'Douls

you had to ruin the fun for everyone, don't cha. faggot

Sober 422 days. It's worth it m8

It will result in OP going back to his breakfast alcohol anyway, we just have to wait.

Don't do it bro

Go to a meeting. Get a sponsor. Support has been proven to save lives. It's not a joke. Get through tonight, and reach out for something other than alcohol tomorrow.

take some benzos or phenibut instead.

>under control
>not knowing what alcoholism is

Going on 2 weeks today without drinking after heavy drinking the last 2 years. I crave it but not bad just more like dam i could go for a beer. Im aiming to not drink for a month to lose weight and get more muscle mass. Dont do it if you want to stop. Keep on pulling through. Im with you on the same road brother

>Tfw get drunk off only 4 cans of guinness

How do faggot addicts like you think 3 weeks is some sort of milestone? Fucking self pitty olympics.

you are what you think...

You must be 18 to use this website.

My father was an alcoholic and it turned out pretty well with him. It just takes alot of willpower to take it under cantrol

I'm 22, massive fucking lightweight though

He's just a manlet. Probably 5 ft 100 lbs.

do the right thing. Once you hit two months you'll realize what true happiness felt like and how much alcoholism suppresses it. I know it sucks now but it seriously blinds you to reality, it hides you from your emotions, you're passions, your desires, everything you do during alcoholism is just faking it, pretending you are normal and doing the things you were doing before but in reality you have to try so much harder just to be "normal".

bottoms up, faggot. get shitfaced.

6 foot, 130lbsish

get smashed and show up to AA smashed

dude I don't think that's healthy. I'm 5'5" and a buck 25.

Fuckin skeletor. I get called skinny and I'm 6'1" 170 lbs.

Your an alcoholic by the time someone gets trips you would have all ready went to the store and been shit faced drunk. Nice try though dad maybe next year.

drink

Post pic of you shirtless without face

drink, dipshit

Don't do it OP, you'll hate yourself if you do

have a lovely beer this song will defo help

youtu.be/8y0MSyHaq4Y

What is wrong with these people. Trying to encourage person to ruin his life one of the worst possible ways. I've seen what long time alcoholism does up close, and i don't want anyone to go through that

>assblasted
nigga, this guy is going to drink whether we get trips or not.

Basically this. If you're ready to quit, you don't ask people to make the decision for you.

I think op can do it. It's a long process but i'm sure of it

If you gotta go, go with a smile!

No you dont do that.

Never, ever relax. Also drink.

Don't, you fag. It gets easier after the 2nd month.

Maybe you can try to find a new hobby or something to get your mind out of alcohol. Worked out for my friend

Recovering alcoholic here. Stop drinking, get a gym membership card and work out. It works. Also, try to get smashed on weekends and be sober the rest of the week.

dude ive been an alcoholic for 11 yrs now and i havent had a drop in almost a week, gotta be honest not that bad sometimes i can go for up to 4 weeks before i have another, i dont need it but when i got money i gotta spend it on fun

Nah fuck that dude, buy some kratom instead before it goes illegal

Would post pics, but can't right now because I just got dressed. I'm not auschwitzmode, just a bit skinny/athletic looking. Probably weigh more than 130 nos though, been lifting for a couple of months