Girls you wish you'd screwed.

Nina Myers

?

She looks like the dude with the hello kitty tattoo on his forehead

All of your moms, cause you wouldnt be the useless fagfots you are

Fagfot

I know the girl on the pic :)

Initials

I played with her on an online MUD, text/ascii graph based kinda hack n slash and rpg mix

She is hungarian, went to Netherland some time ago

where nigga?

Negative to both. Not European and not computer literate (at all).

Damn, you should of done it!

She fucking cute and I had a gf already. but DAMN was I tempted.

Def fuckable, was she after your dick?

i know.. sadly we only made out and i fingered her... we were in high school at the time

On the right

I had a free chance at her over 2 years ago, but couldn't do it. Apparently she's a screamer. However, since that time she's put on some weight (see pic)

I had the chance to party with these girls, and I had to work. Still kick myself.

Still hot dude, not like you missed out altogether.

fuck damn

>Girls you wish you'd screwed.
my gf when I was 14
my friend's big titty sister
the redhead I worked with
the girl in my company that lost a fuck ton of weight and got the "I need to fuck as much as I can while I'm hot" mentality and stripped naked for me and my platoon sgt then masturbated till she squirted
that girl that accused me of raping her
that girl I dated after my first deployment

Another one (left)

she totally wanted the D in high school but I was too much of an autist sperg to give it to her

Nice dick suckn lips.

true. still wish i could have got my cock in her. heres a pic of her from hs

Olivia

not banging her is one of my deepest regrets
but she turned out to be kinda a slut and got preggo so maybe it's for the best
that pic was recent this is when we were in hs

the one I just posted is named olivia too, weird

Weird she did'nt at least try for a handjob while you were fingering her. Did you get to finish her or did you have to stop?

She's pretty hot. Dating her would of been a pain in the ass, I'm guessing with guys always trying to jump on her.

Same girl? Looks much better with straight hair.

there was some through the pants dick rubbing but thats about it. and yeah i got her to finish

nope

Did she have a boyfriend at the time? What kept you from fucking her?

The thing that sucks about this bitch is that I took her to prom and she gave head to someone else at the after party in the bathroom

oooh that's harsh. How did you find out?

my cousin
she's 4'11" and has some god's almighty tits

All the ones I didn't, instead of all the ones I did.

no she didnt. proably a combination of being in her living room with her parents home and being an inexperienced 16 y/o pleb

Teacher

This pic is from her dating profile

My friend asked me if I went prom with her and I said yes and he said that's weird she gave head to my buddy Daniel that night

She's a cutie. Yeah they don't know shit at 16. What's stopping you now?

would have loved to fuck those wide hips and have her suck my cock

Were you there? I mean, you did'nt notice her missing?

Worth fapping to.

that ass

have another

She's cute. Have you ever sniffed her used panties?

>be me
>be 17
>be at a christian camp
>sneak off into the woods w/ 3 14yo girls
>they obviously wanna fuck
>don't fuck them
>wish I had
dated and fucked one of them ~4 years later
was a freak in bed and bi
but never had a 3some w/ her
>she got a girl to join us
>start making out
>neighbor gets home early from a business trip
>gf was close friends with neighbor
>she rushes out and starts talking forever
>other girl gets upset and leaves

she moved to Alaska unfortunately

Don't suppose you have any pics...

not that I'd post on Sup Forums

am i the only one attracted to her? lol

The most I got from her was a blow job in the band room

Got a nude off her phone
Whole class has seen it

I'd team up on her ya, totally bend her over and grab those hips.

I had to go home I was at the party but left early I told her if she wanted to go but she said her brother was on his way to pick her up. I had to wake up early for some dumb shit my dad wanted me to do

hahaha that would be fun as fuck! if only we could chat. we could get her drunk

WTF? You left your girl early on prom night?? No wonder she wandered off. I would of said screw the work in the morning.

Ok, but not TOO drunk. I don't want her puking every time I poke her throat.

latina at my gym

she would walk by me during sets and suddenly i'd feel like +4 strength and warface mode enabled

you got a way to chat?

Watched her leave the bar with someone else. my ex was trying to get back together with me ( my ex is her friend )
and as she's leaving with this guy she looked aver her shoulder. makes eye contact with me and looks... sad. longing.
We kissed a few weeks before. Just a kiss and I still remember the taste of her lips and it was almost 17 years ago.
never saw her again.

>that eighthead

Addams family lookin @$$

She would'nt have to get up. humphumphump

So.. Where is it?

Munsters

This chick. She's not the best looking girl but her ass is fucking amazing. She was a friend of a friend and one night we were hanging out. She likes to show off her ass and so I bounced a tennis ball off of it. She pretended to get angry about it so I stood up, picked her up and flung her over my shoulder with one hand firmly on dat ass and slowly walked her into a back room. She pretended to protest but was obviously unbelievably excited. So I played with and spanked her ass for a minute, telling her she's a bad girl to tease guys and that I'm going to have to give her a spanking. Her eyes lit the fuck up and then my stoner frenemy came sulking in to try and fuck things up. He stood there making stupid people sounds and made things awkward. So girl and I go outside to smoke a cigarette. We're kind of embracing each other and I had my hand on dat ass again just squeezing it and she's obviously really turned on. I'm literally about to kiss her and the dumb stoner comes bursting out of my friend's house whining about our friend's girlfriend. He basically tried to get in between us but we were holding each other, about to kiss. This retard starts getting pissed and mumbles & grunts retard shit, making things super awkward and unbelievably creepy. So the girl decided to leave in a hurry, gave me a quick kiss and a wink then said goodnight. Never saw her again and didn't take her number. It was really disappointing.

bump

Had a shot at her just after finishing High School. Pussed out. Regretted it every day since.

more?

Nice high school slut lad