Gimme the weirdest music you can find

Gimme the weirdest music you can find.

Not the shitty weird. The good weird. Pic related.

Literally music that makes you say "what the fuck" without sounding like it's trying to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RhwsWOhK04E
youtu.be/Rx2zjZVd-nk
youtu.be/u80_LDUorWM
youtu.be/idEhHiBckPw
youtube.com/watch?v=uOnhcfzZ7Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3BfpZp8PI&list=RDEMtSYPnMQDwK1xvB7BvX1Uvg&index=3
youtu.be/Hiu1hPdJk-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's that op
Also even if you're not into electronic this man's a pioneer in vsts
youtu.be/RhwsWOhK04E

Xiu Xiu - Unclouded Sky

I can sort of appreciate this. I don't think I get high enough nowadays but it's definitely good.

I'm trying to post einstetzende nuebauten but i can't cause I'm in the us check em out. can't understand a word they say but it's music nonetheless.

the album is called Haus der luge that i want to post. i would say go to Sup Forums but they're just gonna give you swans and death grips not that there's anything wrong there's just more music in the world

That's why I didn't post there I might as well go to Reddit if I want "what's a song that you think makes you cool?"

Perfect for Sup Forums
youtu.be/Rx2zjZVd-nk

Maybe if I wore cargo shorts and had a goatee.

The all-time winner and maybe the second best rock album ever.

youtu.be/u80_LDUorWM

obligatory

Check out Shitwife

Cannibal Ox

Pepe Deluxe

Locust You box

Richard D James

Mr Bungle

Fàntomas

The list goes on.

youtu.be/idEhHiBckPw

Phish is about as weird as it can get Quintron and Miss Pussycat or Widespread Panic near 2nd/3rd contenders

This isn't weird it's just shitty. Those dudes look like they'd be a band in a 2002 horror-comedy starring Seth Green and a bunch of awkward jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOnhcfzZ7Zc

1/2

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch3BfpZp8PI&list=RDEMtSYPnMQDwK1xvB7BvX1Uvg&index=3

Barrett

I like Kuedo. Not sure about this remix tho.

Enjoy youtu.be/Hiu1hPdJk-Y

Locust Toy Box*

The Residents

Mike Patton

MSI

The list goes on.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

2/2 hope u enjoy this cya

That doesn't count as weird. Hippie music stopped being 'weird' about 5 years after it started happening.

King Crimson

Ween

Butthole Surfers

Tomahawk

The list goes on.

I'm going to bed now.

The list goes on

Never stop being weird, and as I have said before, being a pseudo hippie doesn't make you weird.

It makes you lame.

Good night.

Ehhhhh you're giving me like Edgey 2000's shit. I love MSI but I need some like eclectic shit. Not shocking or "disturbing" but just flat the fuck out "weird." Like Glass Animals but less pop.

Like even Adia Victoria, Dan Reeder, Xiu Xiu, fuck even Tune-yards.

You will not believe that this is solo guitar - and performed live. Robert Fripp has done a number of these performances.

Phish for weird music hippies buy too much merch for, Naked City for weird music that uses horns and percussion, Le Tigre for WTF pop anthems with vibrant music videos, Die Antwoord for WTF rap from South Africa with music videos that shock an audience, Bjork for moments when you know you want to hear voices and not understand them, Unkle for strange music that will make you sad, Frank Zappa for the original weird music.

Animal Collective - Spirit they've gone, spirit they've vanished
The first song is a casual filter. After that, the album is godly. Hell, even the casual filter becomes one of the best tracks after a couple listens.

Nicki Minaj - Anaconda