Did YOUR PARENTS screw up your life, or was IT YOU?

Did YOUR PARENTS screw up your life, or was IT YOU?

my mothers underlying mental instability ruined my life.

No dude, you are just lazy and search excuses

My parents went behind my back and said my Drivers License waiver in HS never came. Didnt find out till years later.

that and a long list of sabotage.

Parents for the girl on the picture, probs her dad

yeah what would i know, i'm just a psych

>Verbally abusive father
>Shitty lazy older brother
>Poor upbringing
>Shy autistic kid

Had two stable parents with good jobs, that instilled a good (almost annoyingly good) morale compass on me.

They are really supporting, but i think its easy to support me cause im not an autistic fat weeb like 40-50% of this website.

>verbally abusive
Since when is it considered abuse to yell at a child?
You niggas are soft as fuck

>about to start hrt at age 15
>parents find stash
>take it away
>we do not forgive we do not forget.jpg

>annoyingly good moral compas
>calling everyone beside of him fat dweeb
>such morals
>such high horse

>molested by both parents
>older sister killed herself
>lived in and out of homes whole life

maybe you should grow some fucking balls faggot

Big difference between yelling at a kid for bringing home a bad report card or getting detention, or hNging out with bad kids vs just yelling at you for small stuff that's not even your fault

>My mother dry humped me several times when I was about 6-7.
>Dad was a cop/underboss of a local gambling/drug lord.
Hehe

>believe in free will

Nah, I fucked it up but I'm getting back on track
>Abusive parents who used to beat me
>Had 3% attendance in school because of the bruises and etc they didn't want people to see
>So fucked up I don't remember anything pre 18 when I moved out
>So poor most weeks I only ate 3-4 days a week and was a skellington because of this

>calling everyone beside of him fat dweeb
what i said was
>autistic fat weeb like 40-50% of this website
and i meant it in a relatively factual sense not as an insult to those people.
My point was im not fat, like many here seem to be.
I dont like anime, like many here seem to.
Im normal in the head, unlike many here who claim to be autistic.

sorry you took my comment as an insult

sorry to hear that user, but im glad to hear youre getting back on track

>it's an user reflects on his years wasted on a stupid sjw image board episode

No? Nobody going to tell me about its their house and their rules?

Nothing about how the fact that since I didn't end up a True Blue Mormon I deserved to never be allowed outside for fear that I would be corrupted by people who believed differently than they did?

No. Seriously. I'm sure there is nothing a parent could do wrong to screw up their children. I'm entirely to blame for the fact that 3/6 of the kids who have reached 18 years old ran away from that place the first chance they got.

Please tell me how my dad has every right to have my sisters locked in their room in their underwear with everything taken away from them for a summer after being caught wearing a bikini. And when one tried to run he just sat on her. a 300+lb man. tell me how it was outrageous to have the cops called and his authority as a parent to be questioned one wit.

Really. I need to have my bacon burnt online by someone who obviously knows far more about parenting. I really need my ass handed to me about how everything happening to me and my sisters emotionally and mentally is our own fault.

No it's not.
Even if it was, don't you understand how rediculous it sounds when you say "my parents ruined my life by yelling at me for nothing"?
This is stupid.

It becomes a habit, you see something like that at work , at school, you'll react in the same manner & look weird

I blame my parents

My main problem is being antisocial. Me and my parents lived in a house we didn't own, so i wasn't allowed to associate with the neibors from ages 2-9.