Gf makes me wear briefs

>gf makes me wear briefs

They're too constrictive & embarrassing but she throws a fit when I wear boxers.

Wat do?

What do you mean what do stop being a faggot and wear boxers. Tell her u don't like briefs and that's that Jesus Christ so many fucken betas

Freeball... And dump that slut

>throws a fit
>makes me wear briefs

You cant force her to wear anything she doesnt want to, why should she have the same control over you?

But in the same respect, why are you such a pussy, briefs are the best.

Demand she wear an thong everyday and get pissy when she don't

boxer briefs

Try grow a pair of balls
Then you can choose whatever fucking underwear you want
(Maybe keep the briefs for short term wear during foreplay)

What a fucking cuck

What kind of cheap cunt would not wear a thong everyday. Unless it is cotton panty roleplay. Bitch better be wearing a thong.

Simple. Unless you are some emasculated faggot, you say to her. Fine, I want you wearing a corset daily. No, better yet, you MAKE her wear a corset. when she want to take it off, you get to go to your boxers then.
Find your balls and realize this. Her stock drops in value every day she ages.

smack that bitch

Hmm, gee I dunno man...
How about you stop being a huge fucking cuck and deny her controlling your life. If she says "I'll leave you" then so be it. You just can't live under a condition where somebody else own your manhood. What's the next thing she's gonna make you agree to? Having a day off the ralationship to date niggers? And the next thing, she'll bring the niggers home. Soon enough you're licking nigger cum out of her pussy just to make her sleep and quit bitching about more shit you'll agree too soon anyways.

You can be honest with us, they are really her briefs, aren't they?

>gf makes me wear briefs

Where the fucking boxers anyways. What the fuck, user, do you lack so much spine to not even stick up for your own choice of underwear? Jeez.

she prob thinks it's hot.. and why not, if this is you in the picture, it looks pretty nice.

if she is really ur girl, youll do it anyway cause you love her

Other than you being a bitch and not standing up for yourself, you could just wear boxer briefs. Snug like briefs but still provide the freedom of boxers

is it just me or do briefs make guys look bigger

They do

Is that your way of complimenting me user? Ha thx

OP here, I just don't want her to bitch guys she is crazy. She wears cotton briefs herself, no thongs.

Tell her the god given fact that briefs gradually fuck your nuts up over time and reduce sperm production. Also just stop being a cuck and pick whatever you want to wear.

Your girlfriend doesn't make you do anything faggot. Man up.

This

If she's crazy then tell her she's being crazy, if she doesn't stop, leave her. Make her call your bet and see if she's bluffing.

show us your cock OP

Really, really gay op. Wear boxers, don't allow that cunt to dictate what you wear.

make her front page news

Grow some fucking balls.
what man lets hos wife choose what he wears.
next thing youll be sucking dick

Wear briefs for sexy time and boxers when you're going about you routine. I prefer boxer-briefs because I don't like how much boxers ride up my gooch

They have nice looking and better fit briefs as well OP

But anyway you should do what you want not because somebody else wants you to

well you could try being the man in the relationship and tell her you'll wear whatever the fuck underwear feels best. or you could make a deal and say you'll wear briefs if she always wears a thong... or nothing at all

This is fuckin bait man and you're all bitin hard!