S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you guys ever have a realization of "what the fuck am I doing here"? I just realized how much I'm here, and how many threads I make.
Jesus Christ I need to get a life.

Attention-seeking newfag gtfo

Are you retarded?

Never mind, forgot who I was replying to for a sec.

I can't deny that, but I at least need to tone it down. This is literally all I do. I make at least a dozen threads a day. I think I have a problem.

Sometimes it really is better though. It's not like you could just. Discuss this type of thing with people. You come here because most cases. You won't really be judged or fucked over. I come here anyway because I can just be. And it will be fine. Be naturally me in any capacity I desire..

You just enjoy Sup Forums.

You're normal.

that's a nice bird.

I know, but I get bored spending 12 hours a day here posting furry art.

Not really. I don't like this place most of the time. And I'm very, very far from normal.

I don't know you guys personally.
But thankyou for the great convos.or the small bits of chats. Guys are awesome

I second this

If you come here often, look into getting namesync. It allows you to see names on otherwise forced Anonymous boards, like Sup Forums. The conversations here can be pretty great. The people here are awesome.

YOU LOVE Sup Forums

YOU ARE NORMAL

If you are killing yourself, Godspeed.

He just said he didn't know us personally.

Well it's up to you . As to what you really want to do. I often find myself drawn back here though. To the randomness. On the side note your content is really enjoyed

I personally think you guys are all fags.

I've been here for years. And don't know this. Where and how do I go about it?

Don't make me rape you.

And I'm showing him how he can.

Thank you, user. I often forget why I'm here, but just go with it. Now I remember: it's so others can enjoy the nice artwork.

First you have to install Sup Forums X (or appchan if you're a faggot), then namesync.
github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x
milkytiptoe.github.io/Name-Sync/

You can't rape the willing ;)

Nah I'm not. I'm just really appreciative of this place. I can't tell you what I'd gone through in my earlier years. Alot of you guys probably gone through tons to. But this place. Got me to accept who I am. And deal with alot of aspects in my life I had no idea how to handle.

That's because we're not transgenderfluid SJWs who get triggered by every little remark.

There was a bit of a complication, and I'm no closer to making those pumpkins furry.

Well, not all of us.
But I don't want to point fingers.

You have raised more questions than answers.

Prepare for butt annihilation.

My anus is prepared.

Hahaha I love the comment.

Thanks man. I appreciate it

The results have come in.

I kill myself on 5th October.

Of course, friend. I'm happy to help.

Your butthole will be the equivalent of the portal to hell when I'm done with you.

Have fun.

Kinky. Can we open a real portal? I experimented with Satanism, but never did any summoning rituals. I'd like to fuck a succubus or incubus.

lol

You want him to open a portal to hell via your asshole?

image swaaaaappp!!!11

>I'd like to put the succ in succubus if you know what I mean
I feel like a faggot for laughing at my own joke tho. I laughed way to hard when I thought of that one.

I like how you think I'm joking.

Yes. My soul is dark enough for it.

I was told they weren't furry enough for these threads, you see. Anyway, I still had gigabytes unsynced, so I had to mess with the sync program. It probably would have been easier to get an sd card.

This is for wayyyy earlier. About horses and dressage

Let's sacrifice Alexander.

Purdy.
Have another mare butt.

That's something all 3 of us will be down for.

Mares and stallions? Or just Mares?

What do you mean? If you're asking what I like/have, it's mostly mares.

Well if I were to post stuff.... curious what I should post

That's pretty hot.

Oh, I'm fine with anything. I don't save much zoo stuff really.

I suppose so.

>TFW only person here that crave rabbit bestiality

That Mare has a nice ass.wouldnt mind getting a piece of that.

That sounds pretty painful.

Too small. Cute though. Like cats, I'd fuck one if they were bigger.

In my opinion, horses have the best asses in the animal kingdom. I have a thing for muscular asses.

I know.

That's how you like it, then?

It's a sad feel indeed.

Sure. I have a slight fetish for pain, but it mostly lies with blood and cutting.

Same here. There is a few good furry pics that have just the right mix of muscle and sexyness

I get that, but up your ass? That's no small amount of pain, and if some demon is coming through there, well, I'm imagining a lot more than just blood and cutting.

Well, I was planning on using the texture of my cat and just replacing orange with it (the cat's a boy, does that make it gay?). Since he's orange, I figured if I messed up it would just still look like pumpkins in addition to being furry, but I took the picture with my tablet and GIMP is on my computer. The first thing I thought of was sending it wirelessly, but that just didn't work, as previously described.

Yep. But personally my fetish for muscles is a lot more than most. All my waifus are pretty muscular.
>tfw no Hopey gf

You know I was joking about that, right?

Okay.

Love that one.

We have people in here posting horse asses and I saw plenty of dolphin pussy last thread, I'm not taking anything for granted.

Danm man. Keep the posts coming

>implying zoophilia is anywhere near the level of attempting to summon demons

I stoped going on Sup Forums ages ago i just come here to see if there's any good stuff posted in these threads

Hope others here enjoy the content