Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mkfnNUdeo3w
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bush light and rye whiskey like a fucking man OP. What do you drink

Hahaha you fucking drunk.

Mainly Swedish vodkas.
I do have some tequila, wine, and honey bourbon now and then and want to try mead.

Normally gin or whisky, neat. But also red wine, beer, vodka.

But why do you drink?

i dont lmao

it's fucking busch you dumb fuck

WHY not WHAT

I hate alcohol. Pot all the way.

I beg your pardon?

this.
drank this in highg svhoool cuz cheap beer is cheap.
better than niatty ice

To get drunk

The fuck kind of question is this!?

Nice dubs, sorry. I drink busch, why do you expect me to be good at spelling

pic rrelated
i'm fuckinfg wasted atm
only thing stopping m from klling mysefl is he next time i get thi drunk
cheers hmomies

Tomorrow is my last day at my job, getting shit housed tonight b/ro

because anxiety over my life's trajectory and wondering if I'll ever manage to achieve my dream of making a living off standup comedy and live a happy life.
literally why I drink

....and can anyone in here fucking read?

Nice dubs 'n kek

anything that lets me sleep so i don't hear the voices on the second floor.

I drink because I'm a complete asshole at social events if I'm not drunk. Whiskey is always a good choice user

Drinking is fun, especially with close friends.
Taking shots during games can be fun to.
I drink to relax. Sometimes a shot before bed can help me sleep and either way the warmness in my stomach while I lay is pretty comfy.

im from da old skool bra... Old English all the way c;

Usually because I think one or two drinks will calm me down, it usually turns into 7-10 and bad decisions.

Simple minded fucking retard

Sometimes to sleep. Like right now. It's 3:15 AM. It's not good, I know.

>Why do you drink Sup Forums

Its not a typo you fucking degenerates

I don't know how old you are user but I've been a drunk for many years and that's how I started, you tread on shaky ground m8

Because it makes boring situations interesting

Macallan 12 or Balvenie Doublewood, nigga.

Its almost a psychological medicine, albeit one thats obviously physically shitty (aren't they all though).

The feeling is looser, lighter, and broader. I am not an emotional man, i do not cry hardly ever...and yet i am aware of when my psyche would benefit from letting go, and sometimes the only thing that can get me there emotionally is alcohol.

Thats not the only reason though haha it IS a type of high as well, meaning whatever you do after getting drunk is clearly improved, and i don't mind that one bit. Also, its a helluva relationship builder to drink with friends/family/romantic interests.

Alcohol is courage juice. One of my favorite quotes is "The drunken mind speaks for the sober heart."

I drink to escape reality. Life doens't always turn out like one hopes. Sometimes trying your best to live a virtuous and respectable life leads to nothing but suffering. Life and love are such jokes.

I like Nascar and kicking ass, looks like I'm bout out of Nascar...

RIP Sup Forumsrother

Misread the question... I drink because I have undiagnosed PTSD and I have crippling insomnia.

Her

Sounds like you should die. Have you thought of that?

I don't, haven't drink in around 10 years.

Something a part of me is loosely tied to places like this. It oftentimes gives me a sense of harmony and warmth using sites like this

It relaxes me, gets women horny. The question is..why not drink?

Why? Shit is fun as fuck fam

I drink because reality is too harsh to endure unimpeded. At least this way I can be more honest with myself, or on the opposite hand pretend everything is alright.

I drink because I have severe obsessive compulsive disorder. Everydays a living hell. It used to take me 1 hour to shhit, shower, and get ready for the day. Now it takes 3. If I work at 6am I have to wake up at 230 to account for the 30 minute drive. And when I get home I usually have to spend 30-60 minutes dealing with more of bulls hit before I can try and enjoy anything...which I don't...that's why I drink.

Im right there with ya Sup Forumsro

because it numbs me. if i'm hammered i can't hear the dead.

>safe space detected

I agree with you user

Makes me sick man, the comedown from alcohol is fucking shit. I'll do any drugs under the sun but alcohol is a huge no no for me.

>Why do you drink?
I drink to forget.
>To forget what?
I can't remember.

I drank more the more I lurked Sup Forums as soon as I discovered it, whenever that was. This site both fascinates and angers me... it is a confirmation of every suspicion I've had of people, mostly whites...yet it's the only place I can go where people speak and show how they feel... Wait, what was the question?

does anyone else do this?

It's something to do to fill the time. I waste all of my free time, so it's more fun to waste it wasted.

Clearly you've never had a coke hangover.

Cus nobody I know really likes me.
I feel like I'm just tolerated most of the time.

karkov vodka bc its like 10 bucks for a half gallon of the stuff, and lemon juice because i despise the taste of vodka and lemon is the only thing that can cut through that unfiltered ethanol taste

Its working then

kek

I drink and smoke becauses it makes me feel good. I like to listen to music to add on to the neopolitan sensory high. It feels like something I have to "get out of my system"...probably ironic? youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=youtu.be

beer
err day
sometimes baileys
cant stomach vodka anymore makes me vomit after the first water glass full of straight vodka

Sometimes it gets worse if I drink. youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=youtu.be

Ausfag here i drink great northern cause its friday

Listen to ball and chain by social distortion. Pretty well illustrates why most older fags are still drinking

I'm crashing after a long 24hs of coke now. I don't mind the mental longing to be high again.
But no drugs gives me the physical bullshit alcohol causes, not even meth.

You don't have guns though, what the fuck is the point of drinking with no guns

Whiskey

Irish, Canadian, and Bourbon

To express myself. Usually when I'm around others I'm silent but always listen. When I'm drinking I will join in normal conversation.

And because I'm an alcoholic

Trips of truth, I must believe you. But honestly, the whole ordeal of trying g to sleep after an 8ball, when your body is exhausted but your mind won't stop, that's better to you than an alcohol hangover?

Mostly to dull the screams of despair that are running through my mind every waking moment edging me closer and closer to hanging myself from the rafters of the shitty garage I live out of

But that's just me

Capri Sun

There is no point
Hello darkness my old friend.....

no, you don't understand. if i'm not drunk i can't sleep. she keeps me up.

Why do you feel this way? Do you feel you are annoying? What kind of personality do you have? Are you typically an obnoxious type?

i drink when i can't get what i really like, which is opiates or crack etc... and it's a shitty replacement at that

Got any video of your act? Post that shit

acoustic Distortion is best Distortion
youtube.com/watch?v=mkfnNUdeo3w

My kinda m8, bottle I just finished is some rye that AL Capone got delivered to his prison cell. Not same bottle obviously but same whiskey

Ayy stone and woods for me, have a good one mate
After working all week, nothing beats a few frothies. I just love gettin a gut full of piss and hangin out with my bastards

Well said man. I'll drink to that

Water

From time to time, we all get sad! I wish we could get an import/export situation going on your females. Fuck me

I used to drink because I am an introvert and alcohol made me a fun and outgoing person, now I don't drink because I'm a heroin addict and have no interest in alcohol or being around people

Sounds like it's working

So that you may mantain your hearing perchance.
youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

>wellthatescalatedquickly.jpeg

>and because I'm an alcoholic
Truest words in the thread

What's heroin like? Haver you ever snorted it?

lol shits jokes

>Water
my Doctor calls that "Adam's Ale"

KEK this is what I was quoting. Well done

Totally, I usually stop hitting it around 4 hs before sleeping and get around 5/6 solid hours of sleep everyday. I wake up refreshed, rail some adderall and I'm productive as fuck all day.
Alcohol just leaves me all morning feeling like shit even after getting some sleep.

POST IT!!!! Me too bruv. Points for finding the pic. Sometimes I get too snozzled to find a picture to support my point, especially when I try to make one in person.

Cheers! Have a video on me holmes youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=youtu.be

So let down right now. Kind of wish you would have trolled me.

Thread?

I started out snorting it, it's not that different from oxycodone or higher doses of hydrocodone until you start shooting it. When you shoot it there's an instant rush of pleasure and warmth that flows through your body, and you're filled with optimism and none of your problems really matter for a few hours. Plus, there's the nod, a kind of half sleep where you sit down and just kinda close your eyes and it feels like you're dreaming but you're still conscious. Probably a poor explanation but it's difficult to explain

Tl;dr FeelsGreatMan

wouldn't recommend fucking around with opiates too much, they are really amazing drugs but if you become addicted they will crush your soul

although i suppose too much alcohol can do that too.

I don't. 3 years sober next month.

damn it, too drnunk too function!!!!!
>i see it

We'll played, I'm more of an every 4 months or so user, can't keep that going. That fucking Adderall though, I'll be God damned if I didn't get all my Christmas shopping done after a 12 hour binder. Truly a gift from God m8

perfect explanatyioin, although heroin is SO much greater than othewr opiates,,,,,,literally snort heroin,,,,so muich cheapoer than pills, justy dont shoot it.

I drink because I am almost always sad, sometimes because of how my life turned out and sometimes just so
Drinking makes me able to express more emotion I am usually too uncaring and emotionless to get over the sadness and keep on with my daily life

Mostly to socialize at a bar.

Dude, you should totally call your ex girlfriend Sup Forumsro