Rio 2016 - Equestrian Olympics - Jumping Qualification (No Medals today)

Lazy OP not gonna give play by play while actually playing vidya edition.

WARNING! WARNING! MODERATELY HIGH CHANCE OF RIDER BEING LAWN DARTED OF HORSE COMES TO SUDDEN STOP.

>Stream?

stream.nbcolympics.com/equestrian-team-jumping-qualification

>Fuck you burger gib ral stram

Ask a Aussie, Bong, or Naziposter. Alot more popular in their countries.

>WTF is jumping?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_jumping
TL;DR Jumping over obstacles in an arena, time trial.

>Who does good at this sport?

Rich white people. Jokes aside, Germans usually dominate followed by Brits, Aussies, and French.

>Is horse an athlete?
Neigh.

I forgot to mention. Femanons pls be civil. Not everyone here grew up around horses and have as much money as you, you fucking spoiled brats.

Currently on break

How the fuck is this a sport?

The athletes aren't even human, why the fuck is it still in the Olympics?

Back on now. Break over.

By the way if someone else wants to keep track of happenings, go for it. I am actually playing vidya.

>Implying there is a single femanon here

There's a good amount actually. One threw bitch fit on the horse thread on /an/ during the earlier events.

Here's the post actually.

Fucking KEK, what a stupid spoiled whore. She acts like literally every girl I know that likes horses. Also funny thing that they literally always come from wealthy families and this bitch tries to argue otherwise.

Jesus christ women should all kill themselves desu.

American had good run right now. FYI pictures being posted atm are not from this current event. Once again I'm playing vidya.

Ya I met alot of these girls when I first got into horses/agriculture. They usually throw away starbucks coffees they barely sip and a shit ton of expensive food.

>Brazilians chimping out and putting off riders
Why are they so primitive?

Not only that but they always pretend to not be rich or take it for granted.

Anyway literally all girls that likes horses are crazy. I have a really good story that happened just the other day to me but whatever.

>Primitive

Austrailians have some of the most rednecked cowboys in the world, boyo. Sometimes even better at yeehawing the americans.

>""""""""""Sport"""""""""" literally for rich white Cuckasian manlets who paid off someone else to breed their perfect IV Pokemon.

It's the "rich" part isn't it?
There is no way in hell this would qualify as a sport if it was introduced to the olympics for the first time in 2020.

A father was shouting the name of his lost daughter

Maybe if your country wasn't such a shithole that wouldn't be a problem, Thiego.

>MFW Britain wins another gold in horse activity

Germany and surprisingly Brazil doing extremely well at the moment.

USA, GERMANY, Sweden, and forgot what else are leading at the moment.

Lots of teams doing well right now, USA especially.

agreed this really has no place at the pinnacle of sport, its a bunch of poncey horses trotting about led by rich cunts

> the hoers get nervous

CHOCKED

>surprisingly
Well it might be, but Brazil has had medallists in Equestrian in 1996, 2000 and 2004. We have a new generation now, possibly better than that one.

You guys did pretty badly last week.

All those medals were in show jumping. Dressage isn't really popular.

what the hell was that performance

the most exciting kind

I guess this is the thread?

Yessir.

What are the rules for this anyway? How many runs does each rider do?

any HUEs watching this? This fucking Sportv commentator is one of the best commentators I have ever listened to

superior thread made by a citizen of a nation that is GOAT at this sport here

No idea, I know more about western/cowboy/mexican style riding than English/Rich people riding.

does the horse get a medal?

they should

LOL fuckin retard horse

I hope it gets shot

U.S. ones are pretty comfy as well, very new people friendly.

>he was banned for being too aggressive with his whip

great just what i want to see NBC, donation shit for Louisiana on the screen

I wonder how many years a horse usually competes in these events

>you will never be a gold medal horse who wins a lifetime of getting jerked off with a leather fleshlight

Why live

>little horse
>big heart

Wow someone sure got triggered. Trolling /an/ is pretty fun though.

>Holy shit is that a penny?

Lots of horses from bejing and greece.

Yes I'm watching, the commentator is really good. Brazil doing well!

>germany

Do tell.

For a second, I thought you mean there were horses from China competing in this event, as in there was a horse from Beijing, instead of there was a horse that competed in Beijing.

Disgusting. He should be arrested.

Events over today, see you tomorrow for more horseplay Sup Forums!

Legit question, why aren't traditional horse riding cultures better at this? You'd think Nepalese, Mongolian and Central Asian countries would be good, if not at dressage, at least in other events.

They are good at what they do. Including your own country people with ranching. They're just not good at rich people's booshy riding horse sport.

Alot of them literally learn how to ride a horse before they walk.

Forgot to mention its literally a rich person's event. The costs just to get some of the equipment is in the thousands. And that's just for beginning stuff. 5-6-7 figures easily as a person goes higher.

I really, really, really like this image. Mind if I save it?

Go for it

When will the horses start to dance?! Now THAT is a real sport, I want to see rich people who train animals to move as gay as possible.

at least it wasn't donations for Milwaukee

>be 22
>Go to the german equivalent of Tinder, but it's not as strictly for hook ups and most girls actually look for relationships (though standards are even higher than american tinder sluts have)
>Never really take it serious even though I fucked some girls through that
>One day
>Total fucking qt liked me and wrote me
>She's literally a 10/10
>21 years old
>Blonde, Blue eyes, has this incredibly classy look about herself
>Check if she's even real etc, couldn't beleive it
>She was genuinly fun to talk to
>Exchange numbers etc
>skip forward few weeks
>She plays vidya, we write every day, things are going great
>LEarned that she's a virgin, never kissed anyway, never had a boyfriend
>also noticed that she's really bad at social interactions (doesn't want to phone, wants me to send voicemails but only responds with like 5-10 second voicemails herself but genuinly enjoys listening to me for some reason)
>Ask her about meeting about meeting all the time
>I need time, trust issues bla bla bla
>Think she's just bullshitting me but also see lots of red flags
>Of course her horse is everything to her, rides almost daily, family is high end upper middle class
>As I said we played some vidya together so I know what username she usually has
>Google it
>This is a few months in btw
>Find text she wrote 2 years ago on a german equivalent to ask.yahoo
>Help, been "raped" by my brother when I was 12-14
>He wanted me to suck his cock, tried to fuck my ass and generally touched me alot etc
>"But I didn't know what it meant so I did it!"
>She asks for help because she feels like a piece of shit for it
>She hates her brother but never lets it show
>Wrote plenty of other stuff
>tfw I saw something I should never have seen
>My penis is incredibly errect and as I have dealt with women like this before I knew I will never ever fucking be romantically involved with a person like that

And that was the end of it, she was legitimately crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if she hated men and fucked her horse.
Anyway all I thought was you stupid bitch, with fucking 12-14 you know exactly what it means to suck your brothers dick, she wanted to do it too and then regretted it. That's all.

Of course I thought about how I would be able to fuck her but after trying a few things and realizing it would take a long time to get closer to her and she's legit crazy I gtfo'd. Still it's pretty amazing to randomly stumble upon information you should never have known of. Also crazy to think that this shit happens in rich families.

Also sorry about the typos, I am in the middle of eating.

Well it isn't their fault you aren't rich and can't participate or have your future children have the opportunity to participate if they ever wanted to because the resources are available to them at a young age.

shit nigga

fucked up but I also have the wierdest boner

Pick realted it's her

Damn she really was beautiful.

>10/10

Story and pic are fake anyway, but you should consider getting glasses if this is a 10 for you.

I don't have another pic but her face is right up my alley and her body was literal perfection. True story and true picture, though.

People have different tastes. I think she's plenty cute and would have probably been smitten too.

The human's okay looking too.

horsefuckers out

wtf I hate brothers now

If you had sex with her she'd probably regret it after too and cry rape. You dodged a bullet man. You could be in prison now.

This is exactly why I use a different name on each site.