Info graphic thread

info graphic thread

>wear a shirt that says "a happy nigger is a nigger in chains picking my cotton like a good slave"
>walk through the ghetto
>get my ass beaten
>"but officer, it's not like I was asking to get beaten. Are you saying because of how I was dressed I was asking for it?"

Well yeah you were asking for it because what you're wearing is offensive and you were attacking innocent people with your bigotry

Some people can't control their weight, but they can control what they eat.

Acne is easy to get rid of. Just wash your damn face and take a shower more than once or twice a week.

Get braces or stop giving a fuck.

No one cares how big your nose is. Stop giving a fuck.

Come your fucking hair or get it cut, or maybe stop giving a fuck.

Wear better glasses instead of those thick rim telescopes, or just stop giving a fuck.

Imperfection is not beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Either stop caring and be your own beholder or make a change. If you yourself need reassurance that you are "beautiful" then that says a lot about how you see yourself.

Sup Forums stop it's too late for this

So you're saying that because of what I was wearing I asked for it? I wasn't saying the words myself, they were just on my clothing.

Unless of course, he's just letting her words wash over him because he doesn't give a fuck and he isn't really listening anyways.

>innocent
>niggers

You were wearing clothes that literally say bigoted, offensive things. A woman wearing revealing clothes doesn't say "rape me"

So that's not an infographic. That's a stupid fucking list.

So

if I were walking in the ghetto with hundred dollar bills sticking out of my pockets, alone, and I got mugged, would I be asking for it or not?

beautiful. god it's so beautiful

'Only when manhood is dead—and it will perish when ravaged femininity no longer sustains it—only then will we know what it is to be free.''

Andrea Dworkin (b. 1946), U.S. feminist critic. speech, Sept. 26, 1975, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge. The Root Cause, ch. 9, Our Blood (1976). Last words of book.

can you fuck off mate

so its cool for her to express herself but if he does it too then he's an asshole?

>boys who comment on a girl's appearance without asking for her opinion
If you are so fucking fragile that you can't take a spontaneous, well-intentioned compliment, you might as well do the world a favor and kill yourself.

What this user said.

No true Scotsman fallacy

Why is this a thing. People are allowed to think someone is ugly. Fortunately there are enough human beings, to find someone who likes (almost) everything about, but you can't force everyone to say that you are beautiful.
And since when is stating the obvious "make fun of someone"? All these examples are neutral descriptions...

bullshit again.
Many feminist theories DO think that mern are blame to everything thatis wrong with the world. Starting with roots of morden feminist theories - Johann Jakob Bachofen works.

>passing off SJW Tublerina shit as infographics
fuck off faggot

Troll harder OP I think you're shitty bait spam is catching a few

>opens image
>'Boys who are against feminism'
>closes image

Op is a faggot

>info
you use this word, but i dont think it means what you think it means

What the fuck is this thread

To be honest, a few of points are required to make a well rounded man, who can live on his own. I have too many friends, who can't cook without a microwave...

Dictionaries are descriptive, not proscriptive. Just because a dictionary gives a certain definition doesn't mean that is what that word means in practice in the real world. I wish people would stop trying to use dictionaries as proof.

>sexting is a federal offense
Every point is cringy, but this is gold

i mean its obviously homemade
which says you put in effort to make that shirt, so i would assume youre asking to "kill me because im too much of a pussy to kill myself"

Not with that attitude!

How in the closet are you?

according to SJWs, no because reasons
BUT INSINUATING BLACK PEOPLE WOULD MUG YOU IS RACIST
and thats how they would derail it

fuck this thread and this samefag that posted these shits from tumbshit

OP is a faggot and tryharder

Hello Mr. Bond

holnestly I just replied to every image without reading any of them.

That being said, being unable to cook is pathetic. If you can follow simple instructions you can cook.

The last point is retarded. Not using your womb, even though it's there and functioning, is like refusing to ever say a word, while having vocal cords.
The comparison still sounds insane, but if she wants to assume it, at least make it right.

Sex is legal if there is consent. Murder is not.

What a fucking dumbass

THIS IS MISOGYNISTIC IT DOES NOT MENTION THE WAGE GAP OR THE PINK TAX AND IS OBVIOUSLY BIASED THIS WAS MADE BY THE PATRIARCHY TO MAKE MEN THINK THEY HAVE TO TRY HARDER BUT THEY DONT HAVE A GLASS CEILING TO BREAK THROUGH AND THEY CAN WAQLK DOWN A DARK ALLEY AT NIGHT WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING RAPED

/feminism

never argue with stupid people

Kekkkkk

dubs of truth!

>off by one

I once saw someone burn spaghetti, while cooking them...so...yeah...

kek

Your new life. You are now a men's rights activist

me, rate

No I'm not

When a man is just a tool...

This shit happens all the time and we don't hear feminists complain about it.

edgelord/10

Op's picture is actuary pretty informative

The funny about that shit is that if I saw on the news that a 5150 psycho killed that guy and blamed the shirt because it was God's sign he was supposed or whatever the fuck shitty reason he had to do it, I actually would think "Well, he did ask for it."

Blacks cannot be racist because they're not people

The same logic applies with pretty boy over there. Wearing a shirt that says "kill me" is offensive to people who've attempted suicide, no?

because she woke af and empowered, ofc

you know they wanted to put a blck man instead of the gorilla but couldn't

Let's start posting some real infographics...

>- boys who comment on a girls appearance without her asking for an opinion

well thats quite out of touch with reality
I compliment people around me quite a lot and needless to say women usually lap that shit up while guys give you some snarky remark even if theyre sincerely flattered

I'm glad the guy in 4th quadrant stopped rape

women are evil and stupid

10/10 fuck me now

1>Agree
2>Agree
3>Agree
4>Wrong
5>Apathetic
6>Should girls know how to use basic tools?
7>Agree
8>SOOOOO wrong. Compare working in a steel mill to bending over and putting DVDs into DVD players and making bologna sandwiches. No contest.
9>At least don't be disgusting.
10>Stupid shit is funny shit
11>No. There comes a time when you must use your strength to enforce your will. Accept the risks and consequences.
12>Yessss
13>Fuck that. Policing language is retarded.
14>HAHAHAHAHAHHA
15>But they should try to, and guys should aspire to look good as well.

>homer rage bumps

but why do you feel the need to describe "the obvious" in the first place? Yes, xy has a fucked up face - xy knows, everyone knows. So you're just unoriginal and don't deliver anythin worthwhile to anyone.

>70

Does that hurt your Palm? 45 is really easy to clench for me but my palms hurt

There is a fundamental truth here

This