> finish early evening
>go inside to read book
>forget about my outdoor lights
>wake up next morning to .jpg

What the fuck do I do now /b?

>Pic related

One more shot, they are all stuck in the now dry paint

Art

They are all stuck. I really dont like the dead bugs my summerhouse is covered in

Leave them there.

As a warning to other bugs.

Holy fuck, this is hilarious!
Try posting in /diy/ though. Sup Forums is useless for anything practical.
>inb4 nigger suggests making "bug remover" that's actually just recipe for mustard gas

You dun goofed
Also
>Summerhome
Richfag?

I dont think they'll take a hint

Paint them over, have sculptures of insect corpses.

Thousand locusts feast on your genetalia

kek

Leave them there as a warning to future bugs.

holy fuck please be real

Nah, just older than most little faggots here

Some bugs like wasps might eat the dead bodies

Heidi, 52 years old. Do you think we're stupid?

YOU HAVE A HOLOCAUST THATS BEEN HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER, GAS THOSE FUCKERS AND UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE

seconded
all the smartfags are gone

Heidi Fosmo so thats you?

Pic related

Lad dem nu bare grine af den gamle dame, måske får hun et brugbart råd fra interwebz

Reverse image search shows this is fake, well it actually happened but not to OP.

Next time don't try saying it happened overnight, it's a dead giveaway. Paint dries quickly

>newfags who think that really is op's place
it's a 52 year old norwegian woman's place. she probably can't even use anything more fancy that a tv. if she even has a computer, literally everything is on the desktop.

>implying OP wants to wait three days just to get a reply along the lines of, "Lmao"

>newfags
You got my number. I joined late 2014.

It was two weeks ago (OP here)

vg no/nyheter/innenriks/dyrene/slik-saa-hytta-til-heidi-ut-da-hun-vaaknet/a/23794213/

>be firefighters in the same village
>leave windows open
>leave lights on
>go home

Btw /diy had a solution for her, she's been trying to figure this out for two weeks now and /b has helped her (inderectly) any norwegian fags who can send the solution to her?

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA thats to fuckin funny

Wait for it to dry completely, get a pressure washer. Hope they haven't left so many marks you have to paint it again.