Drug thread

Drug thread
Im doing LSD sour patch kids tonight what is Sup Forums on tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4138109
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meth
>implying other drugs are worth doing

I used to do that but after my first LSD trip it made me change myself and i got off of meth all by myself

Just some good weed a buddy of mine got before coming back up to uni

Love weed its the best especially with LSD and sometimes coke

ever done LSD and meth? fucking great if you do it right. I used to chop and do the shit 24/7 now its like 1-2 a month at most

Some weed. Playin 7 days to die.
Chocolate mushies tomorrow night.
Live in b.c. Canada so always got that good legal shit ;)

dude listen to me lots of weed and late night tv to keep you happy the laughter

Yes and i had a bad trip got bad tachychardia

Lucky

People put N-bombs on candys/sour shit to hide the taste. Beware of what youre taking, OP

shiiiit gotta be really comfy with both drugs and smoke your bowl after your comeup, dont snort it its way to intense

These are real im for sure because this is from my main plug and he gets pure L ive had it many times

Yea i snorted

Where you at? Come visit! Could hook u up lol

Clean your nails, Tyler

Haha im in texas i wish i had the money to travel like that

Trips agree with ya lol thats a fuckin journey dude lol

smoking on some alien og.

just picked up this 9g slab a couple days ago.

I've been sober goin on 3 days now.

:)

looks nice. I got cannatonic oil which is pretty interesting.

Quit drinking 3 weeks ago after gnarly suicide attempt. Looking desperately for new addiction. Dabbing a gram a day. Will buy drugs mailed to me.

Also, I live in 707 nor cal

916 nor cal biatch

What's up? Humboldt here

I got it on sour ice breakers once and it degraded extremely quickly on that medium. Had to refund alot of people for that. Use sugar cubes.

Would you guys like a nice little tip?

If you are unsure or lack experience, it is easily possible to tell if the substance you have is LSD or a research chemical like DOC or NBOME..
Swallow the tab without keeping it in your mouth at all. Real LSD is just as bio-available via the stomach as mouth, just takes a little longer. Most of the common RCs active in blotter-sized doses break down in the stomach and if you don't get high you know your shit is something else.

"For example, one of the key differences between 25C-NBOMe and LSD is that this substance is only active when taken through a sublingual or insufflated route. This means that in order to get the full effects, 25C-NBOMe blotter paper must be lightly chewed on within the mouth for 10 - 20 minutes and never immediately swallowed."

I'm taking someone's word that DOC is the same. Feel free to investigate if you are curious.

That is realy good advice.I did lsd once and i swalloed it and it hit me in like 2 hours.

Just some weed right now.

I tripped for the first time on 200ug lsd-25 a few weeks ago and it was really great. I'm looking at 300ug for next time, anyone know the intensity difference?

How do you get your hands on lsd? I'm asking for a friend...

Hum fag checking in high af on blue cheese og

Sour patch kids are made out of ground up pig skin Google it

Right so heres the deal, I used to do all the drugs, minus real hard drugs like heroin or meth (on purpose).
>Favorite, and only drug I still really want to do is LSD
Done it twice, but never had a good connect.
>now living in different state; have absolutely no prospects.

TL;DR: LSD... How find?

Also, how can I find a weed dealer? It's illegal here, and I've never done it, so I don't even know where or how to find a dealer discreetly

Are u in SoCal??

How to get weed if v young but dnt know any dealers

I cant find weed how the fuck do you find lsd sour patch kids

What area

literally go into any shitty fast food restaraunt, and ask cashier if anyone there sells bud. 9/10 times they do.

how do people not know about darknet markets?

No credit card and too riskyyy

>Inland Empire reporting in
>where you

Yucaipa

know about them, dont know how to use them. or bitcoin.

can confirm, many of my drugdealer friends work at carls jr

About to take 200mg tramadol

I didnt know you lurked solo

Can you find any real drugs? I dab too much need something stronger. Arcata HSU

How does it compare to just regular old speed, coke, Ketamine, mdma and acid combo?

I'm the one who asked if u r in SoCal ... I'm in the HD, high desert... I've dropped plenty of LSD and mushrooms .. 5 tabs most and 6 grams of brewed shroom tea

There was a week where I doubled the amount of acid I did every come down until I did around 100 at once, ripping on speed and blow occasionally and I took oodles of Ketamine and I think a bunch of mxe and I know for sure I smoked about 2 ounces of course. It was a fucking phenomenal week, also a shitload of the best mdma I've ever had and the best coke, did I mention the coke cause it was good coke. After the come down I ate an ounce of shrooms and a tray of pot cookies but I fell asleep for about 16 hours so I missed a lot of that, then I woke up and handed acid out to everyone cause i only had 40 left and it wouldn't be enough, I drank a shitload of moonshine too, forgot about that. It was in a 4 litre water jug I just carried around then filled with 141 after the moonshine ran out, at that point anything like beer wouldn't touch my mind. Anyways it was a music festival si that's the way she goes I guess, when I got home I did some ghb and slept for a good few day and a half and woke up feeling great and hungry as all fuck so I did some speed made a huge pancake and egg breakfast and age all of it, then drove for 34 hours straight home , it would have been 20 hours and I wouldn't have gone through those toll gates and gotten lost as fuck but whatever my copilot slept the whole way the son of a bitch, fucking bartards man they just pass out, he's better now though and so am I mostly except I found some old acid again and took it again and feel bad but whatever

Somebody stole my jug and drank a bunch thinking it was water, it was fucking hilarious, she was so pissed

But yeah acids the best, the bomb diggity, the bees-knees and cats pyjamas. Crushes the weak and strong will makes shit smooth with acid, if I could be on acid for longer I would, if I could get a bunch of dmt it'd be better, can't impose will on dmt, it just releases the constraints and things go strange quick and it's good too I guess, shrooms are really fantastic too though, I wish they worked better with acid but oh well

Texas 409 here. Where da L at?

Go south

Selfless bump
Waiting impatiently

Just went through about a quad with two bongs

Unless you're medical and order online from a LP it's not legal ffs ... The dispensaries where all made 100% illegal in August, they're no longer even in a grey zone.

I don't get pussying out and being like oh I'm gonna do a tab maybe three! Punk ass bitches, drop 20 and take some mdma and have a great time or take 40 and have a better time though coke does help with that as does having some emergency xanax laying around just in case

weed, drunk

never done more for about 5 years

wedd and chill

Know what though? N bomb isn't that bad of you can I'd it first, it's nice to have around for when your acid tolerance gets too high like you can do with mxe and K but mxe isn't really around anymore and K is way more expensive

Coke is your tool, talking to the cops soon? Coke it up, need to get over a fence quick? Cokes your bro, never really done opiates though, except smoked opium and that's good

Opiums really really good though, like, it fixes all your problems for a bit

But yeah I think I'm bipolar now and maybe asexual so thats a wierd thing, I live with a crazy cute girl that I maybe kinda like but I don't know if I'm even all in my head still so it's been a rough go, now in on mood stabilizers for a bit while I work through being depressed and maybe bipolar so yeah

Oh and modafinil great, GHB is phenomenal, 2cb is cool, acid is the best for sure, shrooms are runner up, coke is too fucking expensive, weed is really nice to have around, steroids are fun but kinda not fun, amphetamines are really fucking cheap, mdma fuels every good party, alchohol fuels every good party equally. Idk about crack or meth or heroin though, I feel like with the way I do drugs one of those would kill me real quick, the first time I did mdma I did about a gram, the first time I did acid I did 75 hits, I've done a 2 gram rail of mxe and an eight ball of coke in two lines back to back before going to bed, I feel like I'd do too much heroin

Fucking dead thread damn

But yeah I think I might have some wierd genetic tolerance to drugs cause I can just do shitload of them at once and be more or less ok

Bump cause I'm srlfish

listening to some music :)

Anyone else get a terrible stomachache after taking shrooms? i feel like i've been posioned and cant eat right for the next 2 days.

>Feel like I've been poisoned
>Feel Like

You WERE poisoned ffs.

The're not posion, they dont kill you, more like its like eating some random wild plant of course its gonna be bad for your stomach

Make tea dumb ass
Or look up the lemonTEK
If you still have stomach problems upon even trying the above after a couple days of shrooms, either quit taking them or grow/harvest your own

Smoking weed, taking a break from dabbing.

I got a connect for weed and wax but how do I find a connect for acid or shrooms

my dealer is moving. someone got any tips to find a new one?

raves, clubs, barter fairs, etc
grow your own shrooms - it's easy and nets better results

Why does this copypasta exist

tried lemon tek but doesnt seem to work, left it 30 minutes to soak once and the other time overnight, gets me a bit high but i have to eat the pieces to get tripping, im always using fresh shrooms picked by the mountains.

Anyone have any experience snorting klonopin

Just chillin with my herbs

Both psychoactive compounds found in mushrooms have an LD 50 of around 250mg/kg. Which is low enough to be considered poison, and you can die from it contrary to the "Dude shrooms lmao" crowd. I work in mental health, I've witnessed an OD leading to death and it's not pretty. Use them responsibly (>8 grams at a time) and even the most powerful shrooms won't kill you. Do them two-three days in a row and keep doubling up and they can totally kill you.

Go for psy trance partys

Anything can kill you but even if you take 2-3mg of lsd you'll just trip balls for 3 days. And I read a guy on eurowid took 50g of shrooms at once and was fine

50 grams of shit mushrooms sure. I also read on the Internet there are an infinite amount of genders and people who want to cut their dicks off are normal. Do you think people would do that? Just come on the internet an tell lies?

No I can't see why anyone would do such a thing

>Trip for days [on LSD]
Thats not how drugs work, more =/= longer

I have lots of weed which I'm actively smoking, lots of dxm which I'm not fucking with currently and getting some molly in either today or tomorrow.

hopefully sooner than later, only done it once and I'm pretty excited

omg!

That's pretty interesting considering Kylindi some shit on yt advises people to take upwards of 20-30+ grams, and says he's done it multiple times. Would be quite terrifying if he was just spreading the advocacy of poisoning yourself, not that it truly matters but would you happen to have any online resources that attest to this?

how did you witness an overdose of shrooms working in a mental health?

lmao cuz they brought some kid and his friends told you mushrooms?

show me documented cases or your little anegdote is worthless
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4138109