>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY1eXnbB1Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL I love you man.

Not sure what you mean......

That's 3 and a half packs.
No way you can smoke that much cigs in a day mate.

> inb4 OP has lung cancer

Stop being weak and quit you whining pussy

Try vaping. 6mg nicotine juice = one cig. It's not end game, but It's easier to quit and just less cancerous experience.

i developed breathing issues from smoking so i was forced to stop

7months

this

Sup Forums will call u a faggot and shit but vaping works

try psychedelic therapy.
its got a pretty good success rate at helping people quit addictions.

its only gay if they let vaping become their personality. like if their worlds revolve around vaping.

kind of like how smoking weed is alright, but once you start wearing weed shirts and talking about weed 24/7 you become that dumbass stoner nobody wants to hang out with

I agree, it takes some time and I smoke a cigarette every now and again (mostly when I drink) but vaping helps cut back a lot on cigarettes

I Used to smoke 7-9 packs a day. I was able to cut it down to a max of 2 packs a day once I felt my wallet getting a little too loose.

So what he says is possible.

my grandma smoked several packs a day as well.
she got all kinds of complications and completely quit with the aid of nicotine patches and nicotine gum.

Don't listen to these faggots OP, it's more unhealthy than smoking itself

45 dollars a day.
how the fuck?
what job do you have user?

How the fuck do you smoke that much? I snoke a pack and a half a day and that's too much

I was smoking 2 and a half a day and I quit.
What you have to understand is you are under a legal chemical addiction. You do have a choice and you can choose to stop. The way i did it one day when i ran out was i just didn't get up and go get more. I went through the cravings and just told myself nope and made that decision. The problem is you don't really want to quit, all the bullshit vaping or patches and whatnot are crutches to help you think they are making you quit but it is a waste of money. The day you decide you want to stop it will start by you simply saying no more and being done with it. After about a week the cravings didn't come as often and a month or so they were gone. It is simple as making a choice.

Found out I was bipolar - easy to quit after meds. Untreated mental illness = good chance of substance abuse

Shut the fuck up and show me a goddamn peer review article supporting your claim you fucking waste of genetic material

muh evidence fag detected

>I was smoking 2 and a half a day and I quit.
>What you have to understand is you are under a legal chemical addiction. You do have a choice and you can choose to stop. The way i did it one day when i ran out was i just didn't get up and go get more. I went through the cravings and just told myself nope and made that decision. The problem is you don't really want to quit, all the bullshit vaping or patches and whatnot are crutches to help you think they are making you quit but it is a waste of money. The day you decide you want to stop it will start by you simply saying no more and being done with it. After about a week the cravings didn't come as often and a month or so they were gone. It is simple as making a choice.
Agreed , how long have you been off it?

You smoke a lot! I havent touch a cigarette for 10 days now. Its really early to say but, the urges are really strong, but if you keep yourself busy, like go for a run it gets better. And btw , ive suffered so much the past days that giving up and smoking would be a waste of time so its a mind game really

I baited your bait by pretending to bite your bait; I was only pretending to be retarded!

you probably shouldn't smoke that much

Normally when I see someone respond like this, I think to myself this person is a moron trying not to look dumb, but your pic clearly shows you knew what you were doing, good job I believe you.

10 packs a day
or 8 king sized packs a day
you fucking savage
mad respect if its true

>75
Holy shit man, that is literally a smoke ever 10 minutes.
I smoke 8-10 a day at about one every 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
How do you even stomach that much smoking?

you probably shouldnt tell people what to do

it sucks cuz my bait wasnt even bait.
i hate evidence fags.

Smoker here. Not a chain smoker but I do smoke when I go innawoods. Helps repel bugs and it goes well with black coffee

A pack of cig would last me 3 days so I don't really feel compelled on quitting.

It's more of external stimulus thing. I wouldn't smoke unless i'm in a certain situation

>Implying being factual is bad.
Son you must be baiting.

>havent smoked since new years
>"its an expensive habbit. Could use the cash on video games".

it will be 5 years quit next May.
Just do like i said decide not to go buy more and take it one day at a time and one craving at a time. Every time the craving pops up just think No and keep doing what you are doing. It will get easier, now i can sit around people smoking without any craving at all.

As much I am a light smoker even at 8-10 a day it still costs me $150 a month.
So I gotta agree with you, but honestly I can afford it.

I never started smoking. Simple as that.

i just got into the habit, i think im going to quit cold turkey. thanks op

Saged

My dad's friend and neighbor, smoked that much.
I saw him deteriorate over the years.
He is currently in intensive care, we're expecting to get the news of his death any moment.

He's been looking like a zombie for the past 5 years or so.

So, there's that to look forward to.

SAGED BY SATAN
WITNISSED

I smoke rolling, and i am always on and off, atm i smoke somewhere around maybe 5-7 cigs and some joints at night so i can sleep like a baby. I think if u start rolling you control a little better how much you smoke and you can also smoke half, let it wait for you and smoke the other half 1 hour later. Thats the kind of cheat i do, and when i quit completly i go on my vaporiser with no nicotine juice, just to play with smoke a little.

I started to roll my own tobacco and went from 20/day to barely 3 in less than 2 days..

I'm too fucking lazy to roll more than one.. and i spend 10 minutes 'cus i'm a retard when it comes to crafts (dumb hands)... not kidding

Nice trips satan, but.
>Saging is not a downvote it is merely not bumping a thread, announcing sage is a banable offence.
So fuck off with your sage, if you came just to sage you are a fag.
Sage is for if you want to say something but don't want to bump the thread.

You get used to it, i mean if i am breaking records i roll a ciggy in 20 secounds maybe little less, depends how much you roll and practice

Saged

(samefagging)

it's very difficult to stop smoking..you have to reduce the "dose" overtime.. but in the end, you'll probably start doing something else to fill the "addiction gap".. some folks just quit in like 10 minutes.. I fucking envy them.

Man is an animal of habits

My back to back trips demands sage.

Trolls be getting trips.
Fine I give up, be a fag to your hearts content.
The trips have spoken.

I'm too broke, so I stopped

Dubs
But check mine

You are a failure.

I know.

youre new my friend arent you ?

kek

nothing wrong with being factual.
but demanding evidence for every single argument is stupid.

It is not hard to quit for me, it's hard not to get back smoking. I've quitted several times, longest period was 2 years. I usually get drunk in the evening and when i'm hangover i don't smoke. It's hard for three days, after that they are gone :)

At least I've done butt stuff with this girl

Well with like something like smoking versus vaping I would think evidence is something you would want.
But asking for facts on everything is silly.

Not bad at all my man.

Haha nice b8 u cunt m8

both cause cancer.
saying one is healthier than the other is just dumb to begin with.

That is like saying there are fats in both donuts and peanuts, but neither is worse for you.

Thanks, she was fun
Wish I saved her nudes

Me too.

cold turkey like a man, or vaping and slowly going down, patches work similarly but aren't as great imo

fats =/= cancer dude.
apples to oranges.

She liked the tongue and the dick in the butt. Freak in the sheets fam.

I managed to quit smoking with acupuncture

Not necessarily, I was more referring to your logic.
For one smoking is a personal choice, just like drinking.
If you drink you are just as guilty.
Now that that is out of the way I will do away with any fancy pants language and just say it how it is.
Some people want to smoke and would perhaps like a less deadly alternative.
So if you are just shitting on people for smoking you are the one who is stupid here.
Inb4 people are stupid for smoking.
Don't be condescending even more so.

fuck cigarettes. smoke cigars

youtube.com/watch?v=rY1eXnbB1Mg

made me laugh. but fuck u lol

Kek.

Cool it has been 7 months since I quit and I think it has been going pretty well the cravings do come only when I drink.. been able to manage it so far

first of all the argument had nothing to do with smoking.

i wasnt shitting on smokers, just the evidence demanding type people so everything you are talking about is kinda irrelevant.

My mistake then.
But you can understand how I got that idea from this post.
So I apologize for being a mite condescending in my last post there.