Hey guys, anyone know good places to get dildos? amazon ones are shit 99% of the time

hey guys, anyone know good places to get dildos? amazon ones are shit 99% of the time.

ps: i'm not gay, i just really like the sensation of pooping so don't call me a faggot for liking to take things in my ass. u obviously have no scope of sexuality if u think that me liking dildos makes me gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

squarepegtoys.com/
tantusinc.com/collections/large-toys/products/amsterdam
oxballs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're in Canada PinkCherry is my fav site, great selection and prices and good shipping too.
Have got many vibes, dildos, but plugs from there. Tantus is a quality manufacturer.

Bad Dragon makes some of the best on a I've found, a shape and size for whatever the hell you wanna do.

Wow u sound pretty gay dude

Seconding Bad Dragon. They can be pricey, but they're great quality and have a great selection of models.

Dildo king de

Here are mine all the black ones are from Bad Dragon which while super expensive are totally worth it.
I like using the smallest one as a plug (its actually pretty big since the largest one is far bigger than a coke can, cant get that one in very far yet).
You can get them from their website.
The purple one isnt non toxic like the others but its super firm if you want a challenge and I think it comes in different sizes. I think mines a 9 inch one but Im not sure. You can get those on amazon for like 30 bucks its called a crystal jellies ballsy cock I think.
Also if youre able to wait bad dragon always has a great sale on black friday. i got all my bd toys for like half off or more.

If you are from the UK or Europe then LoveHoney is a good place for them. Its where i got all of mine from

gay

enjoy having loose smelly ass faggot

I agree that liking anal stimulation does not make you gay. How ever given how defense you are off the bat I would say you are most certainly a faggot.

good vibrations. brand matters too. read reviews.

My boy pussy smells like coconut oil and i do enjoy it being loose. Your comment made me remember how long I've had my plug in and made it uncomfortable for a second.
Slid it out and pushed it right back in.
Much better.

>u obviously have no scope of sexuality if u think that me liking dildos makes me gay.

u'know, nobody really gives a shit about your own self delusions and what you shove up your own ass dont you?

Jesus fucking Christ.

^what this user said

These things are great!!

defensive much?

>jelly
they're great if you want to get butt cancer.

whatever makes you feel better at night, user

also have you tried local sex shops? they might be able to help you there

technically you're correct but they're shaped like a cock so you're still pretty fucking gay.

cock usually makes people happy so no surprise there :^)

Toxic dildo...

You just have to be more careful with them.

Why's that?

if you mean by careful not inserting cancerous dildos in your butt, then yes, i agree.

The levels of toxicity only really matter if the dildo is old/damaged.
I would never buy another now but it was my first one.
The only real bad thing theyve proven the chemicals do is make your stomach hurt.
And thats like I said only if its damaged.
I dont use that one anymore.

>thinks sensation of pooping is what makes anal play fun

youre either trolling or dont know what youre talking about

nice bait though

Gotcha

squarepegtoys.com/
>for the discerning user who's ever wondered what it would be like to insert a pile of metal chains the size of a traffic cone in their ass (medical grade silicon safe version, OC).
>pic related

>youre either trolling or dont know what youre talking about
>nice bait though

ur a fucking retard. ik some people like anal for different reasons but i just REALLY like pooping

kill urself

tantus. you have to dig a little bit for their buttslut sized toys like:
tantusinc.com/collections/large-toys/products/amsterdam
You can usually buy their stuff from retailers too. Also look at the grab bag section on tantus' site, super cheap stuff but it changes a lot.

another one is oxballs. oxballs.com/
they make some of the stuff as well as resale.
warning: it's heavy on gay fetish type stuff, if that offends you.

honestly never heard that one before
usually the anal sphincters or the prostate are the main spots to derive pleasure from since those have the most nerve endings

"sensation of pooping" might actually be more of a psychological thing then

Bad dragon is top tier but expensive. Probably some of the worlds greatest dildos are made from them.

Faggot

Seconding this

Faggot

kek